Author Topic: Colts/Pats this weekend.  (Read 1025 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Colts/Pats this weekend.
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2009, 09:02:11 PM »
amazing game; great news for my Gang of Green! 8)
Jets don't stand a chance at the playoffs. After next week, my 0-6 Titans will hold the same record as the 3-0 Jets lol.
this is probably true

jets are DONE :(
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2009, 09:06:56 PM »
I went from not being able to sleep tonight out of disgust. To not being able to sleep tonight out of amazing joy. The spot was fine. He juggled the ball and never establish complete control anywhere to prove it was a first down. It's the Pats fault for not having timeouts and going for it. And even then there's no guarantee it gets reversed. It was close. The difference in the game was the talent at QB. And the difference in the talent is what each QB has to go through. As usual Manning had to struggle through adversity, and not quite clicking with WRs against the best defense of the decade and the best defensive coach of the last 20 years. While bRady gets a walk in the park against a soft D most of the game, but the one that came up short in the end lost the game. FUCK BRADY! FUCK GQ MAGAZINE! AND FUCK GISELLE!

That being said the Pats still might be a better team and I'm not sure just yet on how far the Colts can go. You switch QBs in this game and it's a huge Pats blowout.

lol u are so on mannings dick that u cant sleep when u think he is gunna lose. U need to go get some help asap dogg, thats just messed. BRADY >> MANNING just cause i know u might have a stroke.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 09:09:18 PM by Who DEY? »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2009, 09:14:33 PM »
I went from not being able to sleep tonight out of disgust. To not being able to sleep tonight out of amazing joy. The spot was fine. He juggled the ball and never establish complete control anywhere to prove it was a first down. It's the Pats fault for not having timeouts and going for it. And even then there's no guarantee it gets reversed. It was close. The difference in the game was the talent at QB. And the difference in the talent is what each QB has to go through. As usual Manning had to struggle through adversity, and not quite clicking with WRs against the best defense of the decade and the best defensive coach of the last 20 years. While bRady gets a walk in the park against a soft D most of the game, but the one that came up short in the end lost the game. FUCK BRADY! FUCK GQ MAGAZINE! AND FUCK GISELLE!

That being said the Pats still might be a better team and I'm not sure just yet on how far the Colts can go. You switch QBs in this game and it's a huge Pats blowout.

lol u are so on mannings dick that u cant sleep when u think he is gunna lose. U need to go get some help asap dogg, thats just messed. BRADY >> MANNING just cause i know u might have a stroke.

It's Brady winning that makes me disgusted, not Manning losing. Week 1 when Buffalo gave the game away I slept a total of 30 minutes that night. And I kid you not, my dream that night involved Leodis McKelvin.

It was a good day for me. As my Bills flushed their playoff hopes away and I could cheer for Peyt with out any conflict, Brady gets the ball in his hands for the game and doesn't come through. To quote Ice Cube "Today was a Good Day".

OchoCinco

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2009, 09:17:02 PM »
i dont get how u can be that emotionally attached to a person u dont know, to hate them that much. There is something wrong wen a person can have such a hatred against a mans success(who he doesnt know) and ends up losing sleep over these things. Mind Boggling.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2009, 09:22:59 PM »
i dont get how u can be that emotionally attached to a person u dont know, to hate them that much. There is something wrong wen a person can have such a hatred against a mans success(who he doesnt know) and ends up losing sleep over these things. Mind Boggling.

thats what i think about ppl being in love with Obama
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2009, 09:42:26 PM »

It's not about the guy I don't know; Tom Brady. It's about all the assholes I do know that never shut up about him. If I didn't have anyone in my life to call me every time Brady wins a big game and boast about it then I wouldn't care. Same goes for me making the phone calls after Peyton wins and rubbing it in their faces. I really don't care about Manning or Brady personally speaking. They're insignificant to me. Like Chris Benoit was. I enjoyed his talent and disliked when they gave him the short straw after he won the title. I pulled for him in wrestling but never cared about him personally. When he killed his family I looked at it like any other story of a man killing his family. As opposed to a man I personally know doing it. It would really affect me personally if an old highscool teacher I keep in touch with did it, or a friend of mine. Or even a neighbor I knew my whole life. Weird analogy I know, but the point is Tom Brady hating/Manning praise for me is only a vehicle to get under the skin of my friends. Not any different than it is on the forum with the guys I debate it with. First it was MoSav, and now Cham. Sometimes I personally post things just to get them riled up and I'm sure they do the same. It's not meant to be mean spirited and all in good fun, at least on my part it is. I hope they don't really get offended. Shit talking is a part of sport, whether you play it, or just watch it. And when you lose in a shit talking match because you predicted wrong or things went against you in the game, you get worked up. At least I do. But I never take it too far. One night of sleepless frustration is fine by me. 6 weeks of it is dangerous.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2009, 10:23:18 PM »
Musta been a good game, well great finish, depending who're going for. Wished I watched the 2nd half.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »

It's Brady winning that makes me disgusted, not Manning losing. Week 1 when Buffalo gave the game away I slept a total of 30 minutes that night. And I kid you not, my dream that night involved Leodis McKelvin.

It was a good day for me. As my Bills flushed their playoff hopes away and I could cheer for Peyt with out any conflict, Brady gets the ball in his hands for the game and doesn't come through. To quote Ice Cube "Today was a Good Day".

LOL, theoretically Manning was in the exact same position that Brady was in week 1 & you gave him no credit.

what team are you a fan of?

the spot was terrible, but the play call was great.

like Ted said, if they converted, Bill is still the "greatest coach ever", but he didn't so they call him stupid.

10 times out of 10 a team will line up let the clock tick down to see if they can get the defense to jump, that's what the entire world, including the Colts thought, then they hiked it. Al Michaels couldn't believe it lol.

these analysts get paid so much & can't figure the simpliest shit out.

it's one game that they had & know they can beat this team & i highly doubt it will affect this team in the slightest.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2009, 12:24:15 PM »
First off the Pats were moving the ball with ease all game pretty much. They needed less than 2 yards for a win. Belicheck had confidence that they would convert and they made the stop. If Kevin Faulk didn't bobble the ball it would have been a first down. Its a game of inches and we just got the shit end on the ruler I guess.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2009, 12:27:12 PM »
^that's another thing.

the Pats are an offensive team; why not let your better half of the team try to win the game?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2009, 12:59:19 PM »

LOL, theoretically Manning was in the exact same position that Brady was in week 1 & you gave him no credit.

like Ted said, if they converted, Bill is still the "greatest coach ever", but he didn't so they call him stupid.

10 times out of 10 a team will line up let the clock tick down to see if they can get the defense to jump, that's what the entire world, including the Colts thought, then they hiked it. Al Michaels couldn't believe it lol.

it's one game that they had & know they can beat this team & i highly doubt it will affect this team in the slightest.

Manning's two passes to Garcon and Wayne completely destroy the two passes to Watson against a sleeping Bills defense. The Wayne catch had a lot to do with Wayne grabbing a bullet but it was undefendable. The Garcon pass was perfection. And the major difference was that it was the Pats offense that had to make a play against the Colts D. Not a shitty Bills offense, or a bonehead fumble.

Bill was an idiot last night because on 3rd and 2 when he's planning to go for it on 4th instead of running up the middle twice on a bad run D. He put the ball in Brady's hands and the 3rd down pass was almost a pick 6, while the 4th down pass was short. Yes short. The angle's shown to show it properly. Dude bumbled a high throw and lost forward progress, plain and simple. I guarantee if they ran it twice they'd have made the first down. They have a huge o-line against a small D line. Of course if Brady knew how to make throws in stride he never would have had to lean back for the ball and have a hard time bringing it down. Want to see how it's done? Watch Manning's throw to Clark on a third and 5 in the AFC playoff game against the Ravens in 06.

15 to 3. That's the number of votes for Manning by hall of fame QBs.

Sparegeez

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2009, 01:10:57 PM »
That was probably the dumbest play in NFL history

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2009, 02:44:52 PM »

Manning's two passes to Garcon and Wayne completely destroy the two passes to Watson against a sleeping Bills defense. The Wayne catch had a lot to do with Wayne grabbing a bullet but it was undefendable. The Garcon pass was perfection. And the major difference was that it was the Pats offense that had to make a play against the Colts D. Not a shitty Bills offense, or a bonehead fumble.

Bill was an idiot last night because on 3rd and 2 when he's planning to go for it on 4th instead of running up the middle twice on a bad run D. He put the ball in Brady's hands and the 3rd down pass was almost a pick 6, while the 4th down pass was short. Yes short. The angle's shown to show it properly. Dude bumbled a high throw and lost forward progress, plain and simple. I guarantee if they ran it twice they'd have made the first down. They have a huge o-line against a small D line. Of course if Brady knew how to make throws in stride he never would have had to lean back for the ball and have a hard time bringing it down. Want to see how it's done? Watch Manning's throw to Clark on a third and 5 in the AFC playoff game against the Ravens in 06.

i agree with 15 Hall of Famers, but notice they all said Brady is amazing too.

they say Peyton >>> Brady (i agree), but they imply that Brady is a HOFer himself; so you disagree with 18 Hall of Fame QB's about how good Tom Brady is lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2009, 03:12:11 PM »

i agree with 15 Hall of Famers, but notice they all said Brady is amazing too.

they say Peyton >>> Brady (i agree), but they imply that Brady is a HOFer himself; so you disagree with 18 Hall of Fame QB's about how good Tom Brady is lol.

I said from day one of these arguments that if Tom Brady had been drafted by the Bills or Lions in 2000 none of us would know his name. There are plenty of great QBs that end up in the wrong teams or systems and never got off the ground. Kyle Orton went from a what was Mcdaniels thinking to a oh my God I hope he isn't injured QB just because of the system he's currently in. Cassel went from the 14 million dollar man to Matt who?

There are two types of QBs in the HoF, guys that do it on talent like Marino and guys that get in because of their teams. On a bad team with nowhere to go but up I'd take Jim Kelly ahead of Montana because I've seen what Kelly can do with nothing (I don't mean the 91 to 94 Bills. They were all around great teams). I've never seen Montana play with shit so I don't know how he'd do. Even KC was fucking solid before he got there. I've seen Jake Plummer play with shit and play amazing, and Jake Plummer in his prime wins at least 2 SBs with Pit but Ben will get in way before Jake ever does, if he ever does. Hall of Fame isn't the big deal they make it out to be, because a lot of guys get in when they may not have under bad circumstances and a lot of guys never get the chance.

I guess that's why I like baseball and pitchers. You can never see the post season in your career, or even get more than ten wins because of a lot of no decisions, but if you can get 3 to 4 thousand SOs and keep an era under 3.0 you'll get it and no one will question you as one of the greatest.

I just watch them play, and until Brady shows me something special I won't call him something special. Until then, to me, he's a good enough QB in a great situation, like Bradshaw, Aikman, Namath, and Starr.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2009, 03:26:47 PM »
Gotta love the pass interference calls that set up 2 touchdowns for Manning.