Author Topic: "Blueprint 2"  (Read 474 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re:"Blueprint 2"
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2002, 08:28:41 PM »
i got tha album but i havnt had tha chance to listen to it yet cept for tha song dream,  tha beat is fuckin amazing,  im really feeling that track a lot even if they did jus take bigs lyrics from juicy,  still dope none tha less,  imma pop it in my computer right now an give it a listen

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2002, 09:48:06 PM »
It's a great album, the reason he's so good is because he puts in major work on his stuff.  He probably don't have a life and just stays in the studio months at a time.  His lyrics and everything ain't really nothin special, he just puts a lot of time and thought into his stuff... he probably thinks about songs for a couple weeks sometimes before recording them, and stuff like that.  Hard work = good album.  

My favorite track is "Some people hate"

I doubt this dog, since Jay-z is one of the fastest rappers to drop in the game, there's a new album practiclly every year....plus, he never even writes down his shit....as soon as he has it in the head, he comes to the studio to record it.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Black Pack

• Lil Geezy
  • whaat?
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2002, 01:11:53 AM »
I cant fuck with that shit. I dont care to hear it really. It might be alright but thats not my stee.

"Blew the whole shit up on some 'what this button do ?'" - MF Doom
"Ignorance is an option, not genetic"-Aphter LyphE7

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2002, 02:11:41 AM »
It's a great album, the reason he's so good is because he puts in major work on his stuff.  He probably don't have a life and just stays in the studio months at a time.  His lyrics and everything ain't really nothin special, he just puts a lot of time and thought into his stuff... he probably thinks about songs for a couple weeks sometimes before recording them, and stuff like that.  Hard work = good album.  

My favorite track is "Some people hate"

I doubt this dog, since Jay-z is one of the fastest rappers to drop in the game, there's a new album practiclly every year....plus, he never even writes down his shit....as soon as he has it in the head, he comes to the studio to record it.

Fair enough

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2002, 09:45:10 AM »
I've yet to hear it, it's not one of my main priorities this month, there's other records that i'm waiting on. But anyways, is this better or worse that "The Blueprint".....opinions?

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.