Author Topic: Would Game be so well known if 50cent was never involved?  (Read 885 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Would Game be so well known if 50cent was never involved?
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2009, 08:18:44 PM »
^so you mean the answer is no? lol.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »
Yeah, my bad.   The answer is no. 

When I was typing I mentally rephrased the question as.

"Was 50 Cent a major influence in establishing Game's commercial career?"
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2009, 08:23:00 PM »
Yeah, my bad.   The answer is no. 

When I was typing I mentally rephrased the question as.

"Was 50 Cent a major influence in establishing Game's commercial career?"

lol, it's all good.

& agreed with everything you said. ;)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2009, 09:10:23 PM »
Here is another angle also to look at it.

I think post G-Unit, Snoop has helped Game's career alot also.

nall snoop jus jumped on the bandwagon

where was snoop when he was wit jt...

OchoCinco

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2009, 09:22:02 PM »
stupid qts. Would 50 be as popular with DRE n Em? no i mean of course this shit. Dre made 50 and game who they are today.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2009, 09:22:37 PM »

Yeah but Snoop did not have to put Game on tour with him after the fallout with 50. If Snoop would not have done that and give Game the co sign, I don't think the west would have been as much behind him once Doctor's Advocate had dropped. After he went on tour with Snoop, appeared in videos with him and collabed with him, Game started working with alot more west coast artists like 40, Kurupt, Daz, Will I Am, etc.

Oh yeah JT gets his props from me also, but after Game got kicked out of G-Unit, IMO Snoop helped him out alot.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2009, 01:38:18 AM »
^truth.

but it all goes back to Dre.

i mean i would almost go out on a limb & say that Eminem needed Dre much more than 50 Cent.

no doubt once Dre gave him his chance, Slim took off, but Dre was the one who gave him his chance, or else maybe Em wouldn't be as HUGE of a name as he is.

50 Cent on the other hand, had that Power of A Dollar buzz & was headed down the right lane with or without Dre.

but they both needed Dre to get where they got.
off course, just listen to White America

Game is a worldwide star.... Would be still be if 50 cent wasn't involved with his enterance into rap?

No like i stated many times before, if it wasnt for 50 cent and Dre, Game would still be doing mixtapes with Jigga Figga and be lost in sea of average wanna be hard rappers who growl in their songs and think that hip hop is real if you use word motherfucker 10 times in one sentnce. Maybe he would continue his career in Jerry Springer type of shows..who knows.

But i cannot lie and say his albums werent dope, 50 really helped him and  taught how to shape himself into a better rapper.

Yeah especially since 50 himself always says that he only worked with Game for 6-7 days ::)

But yeah lets go with your theory.

Anything to descredit Game on this site. Especially goin by the first part of your post ;D

Its alright tho, its the internet. This is what people do here on this site.

I guess its alright to be in the game for 15 years and not have a album out and then have cats like u say "who cares about that" (hint hint Crooked I), but now all of a sudden its an issue ;D

lol, i thought you would have commited suicide by now, since Game's album got pushed back.
you can search for info on how to get the job done, since you're too stupid to figure it out yourself.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2009, 02:36:23 AM »

Yeah but Snoop did not have to put Game on tour with him after the fallout with 50. If Snoop would not have done that and give Game the co sign, I don't think the west would have been as much behind him once Doctor's Advocate had dropped. After he went on tour with Snoop, appeared in videos with him and collabed with him, Game started working with alot more west coast artists like 40, Kurupt, Daz, Will I Am, etc.

Oh yeah JT gets his props from me also, but after Game got kicked out of G-Unit, IMO Snoop helped him out alot.

Snoops a smart man, he couldnt ignore someone like Game at the time cause Game was BIG platinum artist already thanx to Dre and Fiddy + whole Aftermath/interscope machinery, ( Its not important  that he got kicked from G Unit cause he was established multiplatinum artist with major label behind him again) . You can say Game  helped Snoop at the time, cause Snoop did get alot from those collabos with him. Why didnt Snoop fuck with Game before when he was trying to sign and when he was droppin stuff with JT...Just my point of view and I think lotta dudes will agree with me on this one.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2009, 01:02:32 PM »

Snoops a smart man, he couldnt ignore someone like Game at the time cause Game was BIG platinum artist already thanx to Dre and Fiddy + whole Aftermath/interscope machinery, ( Its not important  that he got kicked from G Unit cause he was established multiplatinum artist with major label behind him again) . You can say Game  helped Snoop at the time, cause Snoop did get alot from those collabos with him. Why didnt Snoop fuck with Game before when he was trying to sign and when he was droppin stuff with JT...Just my point of view and I think lotta dudes will agree with me on this one.

Oh yeah I agree with that too. There is really no right or wrong way to look at it. Snoop and Game working together helped out both of them.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2009, 01:06:53 PM »
No probably not but it is what it is

I'm a "Game Stan" and can admit it so there goes all the Game haters theories............

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2009, 01:45:07 PM »
Game is a worldwide star.... Would be still be if 50 cent wasn't involved with his enterance into rap?

LMAO!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »
Hmmm I remember E-White dissin The Game before he dropped The Documentary when I had no idea who he was talkin about. I can't recall Game's first singles being without 50 Cent and the nigga can't reframe from name droppin' rather it's other men's names or materialistic things. No hate on my part because like I said niggas was dissin before I knew who he was but I still bought The Documentary special edition and bumped it until it got played out. That shit ain't even a classic it just sounded good back then.

He wouldn't be shit without 50 cent and Fif got more money and power when it really seems like he pushed HIMSELF to the place he's in when he should be dead, locked up or a strugglin ass no good nigga. All in all, the answer is no!

Lol Before 50 cent it was Big Fase 100 who was pushin The Game lmao this nigga has no self identity or voice for himself and makin money off of it when the true lovers of Hip Hop are struggin' to just be heard and not paid. Fuck outta here!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 01:54:57 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2009, 02:35:06 PM »
words from the man himself:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DvFoPRkverk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DvFoPRkverk</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2009, 02:47:34 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DvFoPRkverk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DvFoPRkverk</a>

Lmao, this nigga gotta grip of dizzy ass fans. He left Interscope but gotta pay Fif to keep G-unit's label off of his music LOL This nigga is gettin dicked out of his own money. Ya'll laughed at Spider Loc for gettin a G-unit tatt, not gettin an official G-Unit album but your favorite rapper is at his own concerts bitter as shit sayin fuck G-unot because he's gettin dicked out of his money lmao. None of Game's fans ever put up a track on this forum where he's not dissin nobody to prove ppl wrong who speak against him lol it's always a bull shit ass diss track. He ain't shit without 50 Cent and wouldn't even be a rapper or reppin blood if it wasn't for Big Fase.

Real talk 8)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 02:49:57 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2009, 02:52:28 PM »

Lmao, this nigga gotta grip of dizzy ass fans. He left Interscope but gotta pay Fif to keep G-unit's label off of his music LOL This nigga is gettin dicked out of his own money. Ya'll laughed at Spider Loc for gettin a G-unit tatt, not gettin an official G-Unit album but your favorite rapper is at his own concerts bitter as shit sayin fuck G-unot because he's gettin dicked out of his money lmao. None of Game's fans ever put up a track on this forum where he's not dissin nobody to prove ppl wrong who speak against him lol it's always a bull shit ass diss track. He ain't shit without 50 Cent and wouldn't even be a rapper or reppin blood if it wasn't for Big Fase.

Real talk 8)

How bout this one