Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Reveals Tracklisting & Credits For Upcoming Malice N Wonderland Album  (Read 579 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snoop Dogg's upcoming tenth studio album, Malice N Wonderland, is inching closer and closer to its December 8th release date, so the Dogg is revealing more info about the project.

This week, the Long Beach rapper dropped the official tracklisting, including its features and producers of the upcoming 14-track effort.

It includes collabs with The-Dream, Brandy, Soulja Boy, R. Kelly, Pharrell and more

Check the final tracklist below:

1. Intro
   2. I Wanna Rock (produced by Scoop DeVille)
   3. 2 Minute Warning (produced by Terrace Martin)
   4. 1800 (feat. Lil Jon) (produced by Lil Jon)
   5. Different Languages (feat. Jazmine Sullivan) (produced by Teddy Riley and Scoop DeVille, co-produced by PMG)
   6. Gangsta Luv (feat. The-Dream) (produced by The-Dream and Tricky)
   7. Pronto (feat. Soulja Boy) (produced by B-Don, co-produced by Super Ced)
   8. That's Tha Homie (produced by Danja)
   9. Upside Down (feat. Problem & Nipsey Hussle) (produced by Terrace Martin, co-produced by Jason Martin)
  10. Secrets (feat. Kokane) (produced by Battlecat)
  11. Pimpin Ain't EZ (feat. R. Kelly) (produced by Nottz)
  12. Luv Drunk (feat. The-Dream) (produced by The-Dream and Tricky)
  13. Special (feat. Brandy & Pharrell) (produced by Neptunes)
  14. Outro

Invincible

Prepare for this thread to be locked.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Damn is this really final tracklist, was hoping for more.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
looks like crap
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

• Muthafuckin' OG
Snoop & Kokane back together on a Cat track is like fucking a bitch in the ass. It's wonderful!  8)

• Lil Geezy
Is snoop even on there? So many features weak.

OG Hack Wilson

looks like crap

LIL JON???  SOLJA BOY???????

lmao this is the worst CD he's ever made yet - and i dont even gotta hear it to say that
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DADRY

Dope! I can't wait for dis shit ;-)

OG Hack Wilson

Dope! I can't wait for dis shit ;-)

your first post is praising an album with Soulja Boy and Lil Jon on it?

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

Is snoop even on there? So many features weak.
Lil Jon
Jazmine Sullivan
The-Dream (twice)
Kokane
R. Kelly
Brandy

all those guests will likely only do a hook (and a bridge at the most)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
Dudes are really doubting and upset with a snoop and Lil jon cut. When was the last time Snoop and Lil Jon gave us something wack.

They gave us this joint...

fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

SoilSavy707

• 'G'
I will judge it when it comes out. Looking forward to it. What do you all expect a Snoop Dogg cd with features and production from back in the day. Times change, so if you want some shit from the 90's go buy some wideawake stuff. I am sure some people want some more west feautures and whatnot, but maybe nobody submitted anything worth a dam.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I will judge it when it comes out. Looking forward to it. What do you all expect a Snoop Dogg cd with features and production from back in the day. Times change, so if you want some shit from the 90's go buy some wideawake stuff. I am sure some people want some more west feautures and whatnot, but maybe nobody submitted anything worth a dam.

I want Snoop Dogg cd with production credits by

1. Dr. Dre,
 2. Fredwreck,
 3. Battlecat,
 4. Dj Khalil,
 5. Neptunes,
 6. Timbaland n Danja,
 7. Nottz,
 8. JR
 9. Meech Wells,
 10. Kanye West,
 11. Dr. Dre,
 12. Dr. Dre,
 13. Dj Quik.
 14. Terrace Martin and Dj Quik

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Okka

One thing is for sure, this will be better than "Ego Trippin". Snoop Dogg should have included "Protocol" and "World Of A Gangsta" as bonus tracks

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Snoop Dogg should have included "Protocol" and "World Of A Gangsta" as bonus tracks

PREACH!!