Author Topic: Does Scarface have any unreleased music?  (Read 210 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Does Scarface have any unreleased music?
« on: November 14, 2009, 10:01:13 AM »
I've never heard or seen anything on it.  Does some1 know?

Lunatic

Re: Does Scarface have any unreleased music?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 10:03:49 AM »
Not really lol. It seems no leftovers leak. We had a few "MADE" bonus tracks, that's the last I remember and u can't even really consider that unreleased lol. It doesn't bother me though. I got 15 Face albums to bump in his disco, I don't need unreleased shit  8)

It doesn't help that RAL has released like 2 bullshit albums he didn't co sign; u can probably consider that "unreleased" material.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 10:10:24 AM »
Not really lol. It seems no leftovers leak. We had a few "MADE" bonus tracks, that's the last I remember and u can't even really consider that unreleased lol. It doesn't bother me though. I got 15 Face albums to bump in his disco, I don't need unreleased shit  8)

It doesn't help that RAL has released like 2 bullshit albums he didn't co sign; u can probably consider that "unreleased" material.

Face is an artist, I KNOW he has unreleased material (good enough for release).  Problem is since noone's buzzed about it (ever) that means we'll probably never hear it anytime soon.  I pray we do tho.  I would kill for albums from Face featuring unreleased material from 88-92 (vol. 1), 93-97 (2), 98-08 (3).  Face should do it, Luny u got connects - beat down doors, ask this nigga, interrogate!! lol  We need that shit.  

2euce 7even

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 10:42:40 AM »
what about the verses/songs they were goin 2 use on "2face" project with 2pac?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 10:46:14 AM »
what about the verses/songs they were goin 2 use on "2face" project with 2pac?

i don't ever think that was a real album.  just some hype to gas up Pac & Face at the time.  i wouldn't even doubt if they didn't even put 1 complete song together for that project.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 10:47:25 AM »
Not really lol. It seems no leftovers leak. We had a few "MADE" bonus tracks, that's the last I remember and u can't even really consider that unreleased lol. It doesn't bother me though. I got 15 Face albums to bump in his disco, I don't need unreleased shit  8)

Face is an artist, I KNOW he has unreleased material (good enough for release).  Problem is since noone's buzzed about it (ever) that means we'll probably never hear it anytime soon.  I pray we do tho.  I would kill for albums from Face featuring unreleased material from 88-92 (vol. 1), 93-97 (2), 98-08 (3).  Face should do it, Luny u got connects - beat down doors, ask this nigga, interrogate!! lol  We need that shit.  
oh he definitely does and it's no doubt about it good enough to release. Maybe RAL will release something like that one day; it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

HAHA I wish. I've never even interviewed him  :'(

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 10:59:33 AM »

oh he definitely does and it's no doubt about it good enough to release. Maybe RAL will release something like that one day; it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

HAHA I wish. I've never even interviewed him  :'(

Face should do 1 more interview for PR reasons to close out 09' or welcome in 2010 (and not so bitter this time).  U should hop on it and explain y.  i know i would if i was you, we need to hear from Face 1 more time.  

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 01:20:02 PM »
^I haven't got it 'cause a lack of trying. I actually had one officially set up with him for WordOfSouth last year through Asylum or whatever. Had my time set, all my questions (covering his whole career) and....he never called :'(

I was pissed lol, it was gonna be an epic interview.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 02:03:27 PM »
^I haven't got it 'cause a lack of trying. I actually had one officially set up with him for WordOfSouth last year through Asylum or whatever. Had my time set, all my questions (covering his whole career) and....he never called :'(

I was pissed lol, it was gonna be an epic interview.

Damn.  shit happens like that all the time from wat i hear.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 02:40:41 PM »
Of course, there's unreleased music. The way Face sounded when he was promoting the last project makes me think he's just fed up with it. Wouldn't surprise me if Rap-A-Lot threw together one of them projects or something.

This actually makes me wonder why these unreleased compilations don't come out more often. Outside of artists locked down or deceased, you very rarely get something like an Ice Cube "Bootlegs & B-Sides" or Nas "Lost Tapes" anymore. They keep throwing together these greatest hits projects all the time with the same songs but labels very rarely do it the other way. I mean, I look at somebody like Eminem who was on a creative hiatus for almost 5 years and I wondered why they never put out some of those lost songs that used to leak through out the years when he was preparing albums, I have to figure Interscope would have made some nice money off a project like that. It seems like there would be a big market for artists to put out their "best, unreleased" material. It probably wouldn't work for everyone but people like Eminem, Jay-Z, Scarface, Nas, 50, Game.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 03:58:47 PM »
Of course, there's unreleased music. The way Face sounded when he was promoting the last project makes me think he's just fed up with it. Wouldn't surprise me if Rap-A-Lot threw together one of them projects or something.

This actually makes me wonder why these unreleased compilations don't come out more often. Outside of artists locked down or deceased, you very rarely get something like an Ice Cube "Bootlegs & B-Sides" or Nas "Lost Tapes" anymore. They keep throwing together these greatest hits projects all the time with the same songs but labels very rarely do it the other way. I mean, I look at somebody like Eminem who was on a creative hiatus for almost 5 years and I wondered why they never put out some of those lost songs that used to leak through out the years when he was preparing albums, I have to figure Interscope would have made some nice money off a project like that. It seems like there would be a big market for artists to put out their "best, unreleased" material. It probably wouldn't work for everyone but people like Eminem, Jay-Z, Scarface, Nas, 50, Game.

An unreleased Face album would freeze the game for a whole 24 hours the day it's released.