Author Topic: Sour grapes  (Read 270 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Sour grapes
« on: November 15, 2009, 01:19:41 PM »
I'm tha King of Dubcc.  I am the only relevancy this entire board has besides the few who post actually matter or make any sense, the ones that don't include the bitching or the hating.  People who are Mods just have too much time on their hands, the only people that count or matter are the ones who say what they have to say or post something new and roll.  Those are the people that matter, and of course myself with all of the truthfulness and honesty with insight I bring.  So with that said congratulations for sitting in a chair for too long.  

:loopaper: my ass for me
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 06:45:12 PM by Jome »

Invincible

Re: New Mods
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 01:43:12 PM »
I'm tha King of Dubcc.  I am the only relevancy this entire board has besides the few who post actually matter or make any sense, the ones that don't include the bitching or the hating.  People who are Mods just have too much time on their hands, the only people that count or matter are the ones who say what they have to say or post something new and roll.  Those are the people that matter, and of course myself with all of the truthfulness and honesty with insight I bring.  So with that said congratulations for sitting in a chair for too long.  

Fuckin hell, get over yourself. The only person that cares about you on here is you. You say nice one for sitting in a chair for too long when you have a bigger average daily post count than about 80% of the mods.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 03:04:12 PM »

Fuckin hell, get over yourself. The only person that cares about you on here is you. You say nice one for sitting in a chair for too long when you have a bigger average daily post count than about 80% of the mods.

forget that joke; he's just so tight that he isn't a MOD.

"I'm tha King of Dubcc"; you're a fuckin' nerd, son. :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 03:40:07 PM »
sitting in a chair all day, everyday and being a MOD/whatever<<<<<< going in and out of the house, gettin money, fuckin bitches, leave a word or two to think about 4 stupid bloggers on the internet who just dont get it.  

im good, i'd rather be looked at as the big fat dum kid who nobody likes that grows up to be successful in life than a punk ass kid who just doesn't get it and tries way too hard and spends too much of my focus to attempt to shut somebody else on the other side of the screen down.  it's just the like the easier and better way to do shit.  see my truth
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 03:42:51 PM by Kick 4rm 301 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 03:51:25 PM »
sitting in a chair all day, everyday and being a MOD/whatever<<<<<< going in and out of the house, gettin money, fuckin bitches, leave a word or two to think about 4 stupid bloggers on the internet who just dont get it.  

im good, i'd rather be looked at as the big fat dum kid who nobody likes that grows up to be successful in life than a punk ass kid who just doesn't get it and tries way too hard and spends too much of my focus to attempt to shut somebody else on the other side of the screen down.  it's just the like the easier and better way to do shit.  see my truth

lol successful. you can barely type correct english & you're going to talk about successful.

good luck becoming CEO of a company lol.

& judging by your 10,000 word responses all the time, it's clear you take this more seriously than anybody else.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »
sitting in a chair all day, everyday and being a MOD/whatever

lol, all day?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 03:55:16 PM »

im good, i'd rather be looked at as the big fat dum kid who nobody likes that grows up to be successful in life than a punk ass kid who just doesn't get it and tries way too hard and spends too much of my focus to attempt to shut somebody else on the other side of the screen down.  it's just the like the easier and better way to do shit.  see my truth

lol successful. you can barely type correct english & you're going to talk about successful.

& judging by your 10,000 word responses all the time, it's clear you take this more seriously than anybody else.

I'd agree with this. Honestly Radiotube, if you don't got anything nice to say - don't say anything at all.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 03:56:11 PM »
sitting in a chair all day, everyday and being a MOD/whatever

lol, all day?

you'll have to excuse me friend, he's partcially retarded.

I'd agree with this. Honestly Radiotube, if you don't got anything nice to say - don't say anything at all.

;D

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 04:02:40 PM »

Dude I work 50+ hours a week and travel all over the fucking place.  Dont get it twisted.  You have no idea.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 04:05:08 PM »

Dude I work 50+ hours a week and travel all over the fucking place.  Dont get it twisted.

he looks at his life & assumes everybody on the internet MUST be the same; he just stays reachin'. :grumpy:

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 04:07:36 PM »

Dude I work 50+ hours a week and travel all over the fucking place.  Dont get it twisted.

he looks at his life & assumes everybody on the internet MUST be the same; he just stays reachin'. :grumpy:

He is clearly hurtin'.
NO MORE WAR

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 04:09:54 PM »

Dude I work 50+ hours a week and travel all over the fucking place.  Dont get it twisted.

He is clearly hurtin'.

without a doubt.

& props for grabbin' that MOD position. ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 05:09:57 PM »
fuck that.  i always come with the raw, make me leader. 10000000 word responses give me weight bcuz there's explanation and truth, you're hatin on me just gives it all of the more power.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 05:11:56 PM by Kick 4rm 301 »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2009, 05:11:05 PM »
fuck that.  i always come with the raw, make me leader

you're the traitor who deserves to be taken in the yard and shot

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2009, 05:38:43 PM »
fuck that.  i always come with the raw, make me leader. 10000000 word responses give me weight bcuz there's explanation and truth, you're hatin on me just gives it all of the more power.

the truth of being "true to the hood" & everybody you don't agree with is a whiteboy nerd who knows nothing? :D