Author Topic: Sour grapes  (Read 267 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: New Mods
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2009, 06:19:47 PM »
fuck that.  i always come with the raw, make me leader. 10000000 word responses give me weight bcuz there's explanation and truth, you're hatin on me just gives it all of the more power.

the truth of being "true to the hood" & everybody you don't agree with is a whiteboy nerd who knows nothing? :D

you don't quit.  thats why you are always getting the bad end of my shit.  the other fuckers got it, but you and dude just don't get it, you're like me, you can't give it up until you got it, but im tellin u now, u wont get it.  you're gonna get the hush mode and whatever u said last is just gonna be a whatever lookin ass post or you're gonna have me on your mind for a very long time, it's on u.  im just doin all this typin this weekend bcuz its been raining everyday for almost a week.  u should just go out quietly and more like a man than pisshead who takes himself and commitment to this board way more serious than it should.  

Cuz at the end of the day, trust that you give a fuck way more than i do (no matter if u believe that shit or not).  u dont get under my skin like u would hope u do or hope too, no1 does thats why i keep doing me and writing the magic i write... if u dont think so, why do u keep readin and responding and acknowledging my shit 90% of the time your on here (whether im tha thread starter or not).  if i was that much of a pest/ass/dumshit/cunt/whatever lingo u wanna use you would've figured by now that i wouldn't be the subject/topic/main idea of 50% (1 outta 2) of your post (you can read thru your post overview and see that).  im just going back n forth with fuckin wit u bcuz its entertaining and when i really hit tha spot u turn n2 tha jealous ex-girlfriend type (all bullshit and lies and nuts) and look 4 one of your friends to come give ur posts some support.  i know this much about u bcuz your faithful, reliable, consistent, and persistent, and you just dont seem to get that u dont phase me or give me something to think about on and off of here, but i know i do when it comes to you, it shows way too much.  its like ur my annoying little sister who just wont shut tha fuck up and needs a good smack in tha face.  ima keep doing me, u should just find yourself this isn't even close to personal, this is humor when i wrap my wisdom around ur head.  i hope i've helped u reflect, trust that none of this is a deflective or cop out.

bask in my words bitch, smell it good
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 06:36:48 PM by Kick 4rm 301 »

Jaydc

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2009, 06:24:49 PM »
hahahah god radiotube is such a fucking loser

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2009, 06:31:03 PM »
i clearly don't care enough to write more than 3 sentences on you.

you can tell me all this "ohh, i know you care more than me; i fuck bitches, i get money & you're a nerd".

but the reality is you just say those things because you're insecure about yourself & you say what you do as an attempt to feel better about yourself; but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Jaydc

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2009, 06:39:30 PM »
*waits for radiotube to reply with a 5 paragrapg structured essay

Jome

Re: Sour grapes
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2009, 06:46:23 PM »
Threads split up, post your grieve in here Radiotube.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2009, 06:50:46 PM »
i clearly don't care enough to write more than 3 sentences on you.

you can tell me all this "ohh, i know you care more than me; i fuck bitches, i get money & you're a nerd".

but the reality is you just say those things because you're insecure about yourself & you say what you do as an attempt to feel better about yourself; but whatever helps you sleep at night.

no u feed into all of it, thats what makes u insecure.  see now that i've said something about the gay dude dc he's back but before you heard nothing in a while (even with all of my supposid bullshit).  what makes u think im not as stubborn and ignorant and annoying as u can be/try 2 be, thats surely the type of game u play.  u cant fuck with me and no matter how many smirks u give urself when u post none of that shit makes you look cool.  ur not cool or hip bcuz you communicate with ppl on here who share some of the same weak traits as u do, you're all nobodies and haters in the bigger scheme of things.  i write long winded shit bcuz im a writer by nature and a hip hop head by heart so it's nothing for me to write out all of this shit (i dont even realize half of the shit i write until i look it over).

from the looks of it you try 2 give urself a social status position on here bcuz u bitch at me all of the time, u think it gives u some sort of acknowledgment or u think it helps u fit in; its like ur tryna win points when there's no game being played.  ur drinking Gatorade and not even playing in the field (pro or amateur), ur smoking weed all the time but u dont have anything to do.  ur not a tuff white boy, i know tuff white boys, they dont act like u.  u can come back and say whatever it is u want but if anybody is reading thru this shit it's clear im right (unless it's 1 of ur friends).  do urself a favor and stop tryna get attention by callin me out.  up ur post with something to bring to the table, more than just saying what u do or dont like.  post some music first, or ur own music then come at a nigga with something.  stop tryna play hall monitor and get in2 Class, ur wasting time clockin on me.  i aint goin nowhere

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2009, 06:57:21 PM »
Threads split up, post your grieve in here Radiotube.

lol, good move; the MODs didn't deserve that. :P

anyway, Radiotube; see all you did was use what i said to you & said it to me, because you're a loser lol.

i've never called you out without you saying something retarded; coincidence?

just a straight up shock poster & you can't handle the real world so you have be a tough guy on a internet forum.

you're downplaying the whole situation like you don't care when this is sadly making your day.

now come on & respond with a billion words of how you don't care & keep talking about me like you know me.

:loser:

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2009, 07:14:30 PM »
god damn, radio you really take this shit serious, huh? 

i mean shit, the novels youre posting pretty much confirm that.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »
god damn, radio you really take this shit serious, huh?  

i mean shit, the novels youre posting pretty much confirm that.

naw i can write a million words in under 5 minutes... i know.  i'm just blessed with the gift of literature (seriously speaking).  i could narrow it down sure, but then y, everytime i do it just proves my point of that nigga bein on dick.  dont get it twisted, u just dont read all of what i have to write and u read ur summaries from this guy- who attempts to try 2 flip tha script everytime i gotem in a corner.  i can write all day, it's just like rollin a blunt.  no grief, just tellin em somethin good

Jaydc

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2009, 10:15:02 PM »
LOL at being blessed with literature then making hundreds of grammatical and spelling errors with each essay he writes.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 10:15:34 PM »
you wood figure by now if i was all that wack i would've been ignored a long time ago.  instead i just keep writing and they just keep talking.  i swear im on tha same page as u guys r when it comes to dealing with our own little unique sitiation on here   :idea:

difference is,  i just know how to articulate it better.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 10:18:47 PM by Kick 4rm 301 »

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2009, 04:31:08 AM »
holy fuck i laughed all the way through this thread!! insight you bring? haha your heads too far up your own ass imo, gtfo

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

the ghost

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2009, 11:45:59 AM »
Radio tube you are a pure lame.  GTFO of the G spot with your weak ass.  I wish I was back in Maryland, I would find your essay typin ass and put you over my knee and spank ya like the bich you are.

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2009, 11:51:10 AM »
u bet u feel so cool callin yaself the king of dubcc

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2009, 12:09:30 PM »
fallopiantube is a scholar