Author Topic: What do you guy's think about FRANK NITTY Trying to help out Mexican artist?  (Read 477 times)

Lil Reaper

• Lil Geezy
I heart Nitty is starting his own label or some shit?

jloco53

FAT JOE AND PUN ARE PUERTO RICANS
THATS PART BLACK HOMIE

mr425

• Lil Geezy
I think its pretty dope, theres a few cats hes either overlooked or hasnt heard of that I would like to see him work with 8)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
ha ha
Bullets aint got no names

big joe

• Lil Geezy
this guys music fucken sucks and u know what im a chicano myself give it up homie
thanks for your opinion....but I won't give up.

DUB GOTTI

• Lil Geezy
YEA PROPS TO NITTY HE BE GRINDING.. I DONT KNOCK MEXICANS  RAPING AS LONG AS THEY ARE TIGHT RACE AINT GOT MUCH TO DO WITH IT IF YOU SUCK U SUCK

Triple OG Rapsodie

cypress blew, big pun blew, fat joe blew, you see what i'm saying, kid frost had a hit back in the day, so it can pop off, if the right machine is in place, but of course its a lot harder now considering the recession and the low sales climate of the record industry right now

but i liked 'lean like a cholo', i thought it was a good commercial radio/club tune, it dropped to me, plus that 'definition of a ese' tune that down(aka kilo) did merked it too

but yeah, of course theirs room for chicano's, latino's, hispanic's, or whoever else, no matter what you are, the only thing there ain't room for is fake, frontman pussy mc's that chat rubbish about the roads they know nuthin about, never lived a road life, never been around it, done nuthin, did nuthin, but they want to sell this fake poison to the younga's, to the human being youth, you see what i'm saying dawg, other than that, theirs room for everything, real niggas don't care what colour a human being is, mudda fuckers just care about the music and that the artist is or has been authentic to what there spitting on the mic, there music is a reflection of them, not no made up bullshit, fantasy poison type shizzle, you get what i'm saying

Kid Frost is the only Chicano rapper out of all the ones you mentioned.

LONDON!!

cypress blew, big pun blew, fat joe blew, you see what i'm saying, kid frost had a hit back in the day, so it can pop off, if the right machine is in place, but of course its a lot harder now considering the recession and the low sales climate of the record industry right now

but i liked 'lean like a cholo', i thought it was a good commercial radio/club tune, it dropped to me, plus that 'definition of a ese' tune that down(aka kilo) did merked it too

but yeah, of course theirs room for chicano's, latino's, hispanic's, or whoever else, no matter what you are, the only thing there ain't room for is fake, frontman pussy mc's that chat rubbish about the roads they know nuthin about, never lived a road life, never been around it, done nuthin, did nuthin, but they want to sell this fake poison to the younga's, to the human being youth, you see what i'm saying dawg, other than that, theirs room for everything, real niggas don't care what colour a human being is, mudda fuckers just care about the music and that the artist is or has been authentic to what there spitting on the mic, there music is a reflection of them, not no made up bullshit, fantasy poison type shizzle, you get what i'm saying

yeah i know dawg, i was just trying to show that wit the right push and machine behind them, anyone can blow up, true story
"get this money by any means nessassary"

big joe

• Lil Geezy

yeah i know dawg, i was just trying to show that wit the right push and machine behind them, anyone can blow up, true story
;)