Author Topic: Three 6 Mafia - "Feel It" Feat. Tiesto, Sean Kingston & Flo Rida -Official Video  (Read 558 times)

Hendo

• 'G'

I can see this blowing up club wise for the ladies...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

BiggBoogaBiff

you know, truthfully, it's not that bad.  i like it.  black techno, it's cool.   SELL IT!

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
This is DOPE

and it better be huge

Dogg Ly Dogg

Thats the new trend Rap/House music combination and cant deny that its dope

Elano

just because there's tiesto

Paul

MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha this song is bangin

I have just come to terms with the fact Three 6 wont return to there original style so imma just enjoy what they are putting out now
funkyfreshintheflesh

snoop

MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha this song is bangin

I have just come to terms with the fact Three 6 wont return to there original style so imma just enjoy what they are putting out now

i think they are one of the few acts/groups that has changed their style, and continued to put out good music. outkast also comes to mind.

love this song.  8)

wardy

This tune has potential to be huge in the uk

Paul

This tune has potential to be huge in the uk

Yep. Style of music is huge over here just now
funkyfreshintheflesh

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Probably cause Tiesto is huge in Europe, song is dope. Imagine this in the clubs 8)

Portugoal

They should have cut Florida's verse out for the video, but the song is sick! Nice video too :)

Probably cause Tiesto is huge in Europe, song is dope. Imagine this in the clubs 8)

Not just in Europe. Dude's one of the biggest stars -maybe the biggest one- of his genre. He even opened the Olympic Games in Australia. lol

Paul

They should have cut Florida's verse out for the video, but the song is sick! Nice video too :)

Not just in Europe. Dude's one of the biggest stars -maybe the biggest one- of his genre. He even opened the Olympic Games in Australia. lol

Probably the biggest in Dance music ( Not the best  ;), pretty shit actually)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

LOL at Paris Hilton in there at the end
funkyfreshintheflesh

MediumL

Beats dope but the vocals are pretty shit. Dizzee's been doing this style on his new album so I can see this doing really well if promoted well in the UK. As someone said there's better DJs than Tiesto but he's probably the biggest.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>