Author Topic: 50 on Conan  (Read 399 times)

NotoriousTDA

50 on Conan
« on: November 18, 2009, 01:18:28 PM »
Talks about selling his house, Pruane2forever, perfume, buying cars for people and wanting to kill the person that leaked his album.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/videos/id.4298/title.50-cent-tonight-show-with-conan-obrien

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: 50 on Conan
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 01:21:38 PM »
Conan needs to calm the fuck down sometimes.  He's a good host but laughing like a mad man and od'ing on dumb ass sarcastic jokes isn't cool... the days of Johnny Carson are over.  When's Letterman retiring anyways, it's about time... especially him and Leno and Fallon.  Make nighttime TV cool for once and not some excuse to tell bad jokes and act gay... like SNL   lol i hate all of that shit.

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 01:26:21 PM »
^He's got to keep the energy up when he has dullard guests on, like rappers.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 01:33:30 PM »
^He's got to keep the energy up when he has dullard guests on, like rappers.

i c ur point but that's the problem.  that type of energy is gay.  looking like Herman and acting like Letterman shouldn't be the standard anymore that's all im sayin

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 01:34:01 PM »
Conan needs to calm the fuck down sometimes.  He's a good host but laughing like a mad man and od'ing on dumb ass sarcastic jokes isn't cool... the days of Johnny Carson are over.  When's Letterman retiring anyways, it's about time... especially him and Leno and Fallon.  Make nighttime TV cool for once and not some excuse to tell bad jokes and act gay... like SNL   lol i hate all of that shit.

Conan is a comedic genius.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 01:38:53 PM »

he's got his moments where i laugh and laugh genuinely but Conan could use more cool and less fool

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 01:57:07 PM »

he's got his moments where i laugh and laugh genuinely but Conan could use more cool and less fool

but thats his style. Hes just a big dork that always makes fun of himself. Thats the Conan everyone loves

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 03:10:01 PM »
cool interview.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 09:30:57 PM »

when he was trying to talk 50 into buying his favorite car.. LOL ' there it is now!'

fette_chico

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 02:47:27 AM »
Conan w/ Andy Richter >>>>> Conan now

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 03:59:12 AM »

Conan has Andy Richter now... fail

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 06:35:14 AM »
Pretty fun interview, but i seriously prefer Craig Ferguson over any other late night talkshow host (though Conan is probably my second favorite)..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

moe

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 06:42:36 AM »

Conan has Andy Richter now... fail
lol.