Author Topic: The South has always been America's Soundtrack, why all the hate for it?  (Read 5973 times)

midwestryder

Re: Stop venting ur hate, im not tha 1
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2009, 10:41:42 AM »
yeah but i dont come into threads looking for attention and catch feelings bcuz some1 sed my name.  and fuck the MidWest music, that's why nobody got buzz in the midwest now bcuz y'all niggaz can't get on.  it kills me how y'all attack me and the popular artist but u can't come up with a legit reason why im wrong.  if u go 2 clubs u must only go 2 one and i dont believe that niggaz ain't fuckin' wit' the nigga Gucci outside of the South, you're crazy.  stop tryna set me up bcuz i fucks wit Gucc and he's not a traditional MC so u think u can win some sorta battle with me or change my mind.  

everybody is on Gucci's dick in here, that's why he's so synonamous with the South bcuz whether u love the nigga or hate the nigga u know wassup about the nigga.  this shit is like hs school now.  y'all made the thread about Gucci Mane, i mentioned a few other names and genres of music (reeba macintire and blues - how come nobody is talkin about Reeba) but somehow we get in2 this BIG discussion/debate about Gucci.  Well obviously if me and the millions of other niggaz bumpin his shit fuck his shit more than they hate his shit then why should we give a flyin fuck how u feel or watchu gotta.  im done yall dont know me, all u can do is sit behind a screen and make smart ass comments that sound like dickridin'.  y'all makin the nigga seem like God, i just said i like his music (not everything but i like his music) it's on y'all that take it to another level and wanna extend the conversation about Gucci Mane.  u ask me, y'all look like more of a fan than i do.
please you have no clue about midwest music you downsouth dick ryder .tech n9ne who is from the midwest has bigger fan base then gucci mans wack ass & tech n9ne sellsout everywhere he goes.no o e is on gucci wack dick like you . nelly has done better the gucci will ever do. nelly is better rapper the gucci.so midwest is got hell of buzz. what is funny is alot of downsouth artists love st louis & midwest but not gucci because everybody thinks he is wack .alot of downsouth artist call st louis their 2nd home. i go to every big club or hip hop club on a the weekend & i never here gucci mans wacks ass .  so i go to 6 to 7 different clubs in a weekend & no gucci. i bet you think gucci is better then rakim or krs-1 . rakim & krs-1 kills gucci by miles . we have came up with so many legit reason why your wrong it is sick but you try in denial. you are delusional gucci stan. you need to really face it that really nobody else but the south is really fuckkng with gucci man at all. gucci gets no radio play in midwest at all & that means he gets no clud play at all. i hear no cars pumping gucci man at all . .no you are theo ne who looks like stan & can't even face the truth that you are gucci man dick ryder & the only reason gucci gets brought up or you would never hear about gucci on here at all.  gucci is not synonamous with the South. gucci man is  synonamous with being a wack rapper.also i find it funny you have no answer for the south steal there style from the west ccoast 7 the bay because you know if is true
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 10:55:00 AM by midwestryder »

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: The South has always been America's Soundtrack, why all the hate for it?
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2009, 12:59:19 PM »
man, all of these Gucci Mane & Lil Wayne are the only rappers from the South hate posting is killing me.  if those two (mainly Gucci, so it's one) are the only excuses you and the whole midwest are in sad shape.  and i fucks wit Tech hard but he doesn't come 2 DC and sell out or maryland or delaware or philly or jersey so that's an invalid statement.  this shit is getting childish

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2009, 01:06:06 PM »
^do i really have to mention Jeezy, Soulja Boy, OJ Da Juiceman, D4L, & Dem Franchize Boyz again? lmfao. :stupid:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2009, 01:46:55 PM »
^do i really have to mention Jeezy, Soulja Boy, OJ Da Juiceman, D4L, & Dem Franchize Boyz again? lmfao. :stupid:

as usual the usual (position on riding my dick) and the usual picks.

the bromance u have 4 me is undeniable i betchu ur very lonely when im not around

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

anyways,

The South will continue to be the soundtrack, there's just too many voices and faces coming left and right.  not saying anybody else on any coast doesn't have "it" but the South is the home for American Culture whether it's music or real life.  like that Florida Governor said,,, Florida is a snap shot of what America has always been and will be (racism, immigration, drugs, etc) i dont think anybody has shit on that besides Cali and states on the border (most are in the South btw).  u dont hear about Canadians immigrating like u do Mexicans (no racist shit there, just using that as an example).
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 01:52:12 PM by 301-703-202-410 »

Paul

« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2009, 02:32:18 PM »
^we already named for him the good hip hop from the South.

dude is just bitter that we don't like his shit music, that describes his brutal hood life about chains & cars. ::)

Ludacris, T.I., Chamillionaire, B.o.B., Scarface, Killer Mike, Z-Ro, Bun B, Buck, Outkast, Trae, Devin The Dude & Slim Thug.

with the exception of a few i might have missed, that's really all the South has to offer that puts out dope music.

this was established in the 3rd post of this thread, but he insists on talking.

Triple 6  ;)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2009, 03:12:00 PM »

as usual the usual (position on riding my dick) and the usual picks.

the bromance u have 4 me is undeniable i betchu ur very lonely when im not around

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

anyways,

The South will continue to be the soundtrack, there's just too many voices and faces coming left and right.  not saying anybody else on any coast doesn't have "it" but the South is the home for American Culture whether it's music or real life.  like that Florida Governor said,,, Florida is a snap shot of what America has always been and will be (racism, immigration, drugs, etc) i dont think anybody has shit on that besides Cali and states on the border (most are in the South btw).  u dont hear about Canadians immigrating like u do Mexicans (no racist shit there, just using that as an example).

LOL, how many times can i prove you wrong before you realize you're wrong every single time? :laugh:

mista southbound

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2009, 05:04:27 PM »
Most black folks aint really hating on the south, thats mostly the whiteboys. To them, our music is just music, not knowing its beyond that and a part of our culture. They just wanna hear some music they think is good and fuck the rest. A guy like gucci, thats just a regular hood nigga you can relate to, he making music so you wanna support his ass. its a family thing. whiteboys dont care bout our culture so they just be blindly hatin on everything that isnt up to their strict standard of whats good musically.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2009, 06:03:06 PM »
Most black folks aint really hating on the south, thats mostly the whiteboys. To them, our music is just music, not knowing its beyond that and a part of our culture. They just wanna hear some music they think is good and fuck the rest. A guy like gucci, thats just a regular hood nigga you can relate to, he making music so you wanna support his ass. its a family thing. whiteboys dont care bout our culture so they just be blindly hatin on everything that isnt up to their strict standard of whats good musically.

oh look, another moron. ::)

don't bring race into it; it's the farthest thing from it.

it's just poor music; i know people who are from the actual hood, not your little "i want to be respected online, so i rep the hood".

nobody who is actually "hood" likes guys like Gucci, they stay true to what hip hop was; the KRS's & the Big L's & the Black Thought's.

wanna be hood people are the ones who rep this "swag" & brag about money, but then they want to play it off like they're broke to fit the profile; make up your minds.

what you should of said was "it's not people from the South that hate on it, it's everyone else".

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2009, 06:10:50 PM »
Why can't bad music just be labeled as that, bad music. Why is it when 5-10 rappers from the south make music no one likes, why does it have to be a problem with the whole region?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2009, 06:19:07 PM »
Why can't bad music just be labeled as that, bad music. Why is it when 5-10 rappers from the south make music no one likes, why does it have to be a problem with the whole region?

that's what we have been sayin'.

the bad rappers are just bad rappers, but now they are tryna argue the guys who are terrible are good. why? because people bump their shit. ???

the list of dope rappers from the South have been named & they are as dope as they come; but as good of music that comes out of the South, you get the biggest share of shit music out of the South.

it's not hate on the South, it's hate on the rappers lol.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2009, 06:27:50 PM »

that's what we have been sayin'.

the bad rappers are just bad rappers, but now they are tryna argue the guys who are terrible are good. why? because people bump their shit. ???

the list of dope rappers from the South have been named & they are as dope as they come; but as good of music that comes out of the South, you get the biggest share of shit music out of the South.

it's not hate on the South, it's hate on the rappers lol.

True.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »
The South is dope. The rappers currently repping the south on the mainstream tip are shit. End of story.

Jay Electronica >>>> any other Southern rapper radiotube listens to.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 06:48:12 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2009, 06:51:48 PM »
^good choice of Southern rapper.

Jay stays killin' it. 8)

i was bumping the shit out of this when it dropped. 8)

i hear no talk about countless chains & whips & swag, but delicious hip hop.

in my opinion this is that "real hood shit". ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »
^^ y r u coming n2 every post like ppl wanna hear from u.  i told u 2 stay tha fuck outta mines.   :-\   ur a demon stuck in my nightmare, GO AWAY!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2009, 07:12:26 PM »
^^ y r u coming n2 every post like ppl wanna hear from u.  i told u 2 stay tha fuck outta mines.   :-\   ur a demon stuck in my nightmare, GO AWAY!

this will be posted everytime you appear to be mad or upset that me or anybody else (in this case Rapsodie) making another point on your ignorance. ;)

how about you respond to the point Rapsodie made & "justify" your points, like you claim you do LMFAO.