Author Topic: The South has always been America's Soundtrack, why all the hate for it?  (Read 6053 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: The South has always been America's Soundtrack, why all the hate for it?
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2009, 07:15:06 PM »
^^ y r u coming n2 every post like ppl wanna hear from u.  i told u 2 stay tha fuck outta mines.   :-\   ur a demon stuck in my nightmare, GO AWAY!

you forgot to lower my karma for this hour. Just a reminder.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2009, 07:16:04 PM »
Most black folks aint really hating on the south, thats mostly the whiteboys. To them, our music is just music, not knowing its beyond that and a part of our culture. They just wanna hear some music they think is good and fuck the rest. A guy like gucci, thats just a regular hood nigga you can relate to, he making music so you wanna support his ass. its a family thing. whiteboys dont care bout our culture so they just be blindly hatin on everything that isnt up to their strict standard of whats good musically.

oh look, another moron. ::)

don't bring race into it; it's the farthest thing from it.

it's just poor music; i know people who are from the actual hood, not your little "i want to be respected online, so i rep the hood".

nobody who is actually "hood" likes guys like Gucci, they stay true to what hip hop was; the KRS's & the Big L's & the Black Thought's.

wanna be hood people are the ones who rep this "swag" & brag about money, but then they want to play it off like they're broke to fit the profile; make up your minds.

what you should of said was "it's not people from the South that hate on it, it's everyone else".

awwwww booo another white boy caught feelings bcuz he cant be white and say and feel the same way.  get tha fuck out, u take another L.  

good lookin homie, i thought i waz tha only nigga on here.  they act like race wasn't the BIGGEST thing that seperated Hip Hop from the rest of the world and STILL does in today.  They take all take a serious L and a colossal Fuck YOU 4 not getting the real.  

and last time i check'd "hood niggaz" were they only 1's that supported Gucci (obviously ur fav since u cant help but 2 reference him in every thread) and the younger kids didn't unless it was 1 of those ice cream truck songs u could get 4 a quarter.  but i guess u wouldnt know that bcuz u dont hang around the hood (and dont ever let me hear u say anything about what the hood listens to, bcuz NIGGAZ DAMN SURE DONT LISTEN TO CHAMILLIONAIRE).

« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 07:17:43 PM by RadioTube! aka The Obsession »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2009, 07:16:42 PM »
^^ y r u coming n2 every post like ppl wanna hear from u.  i told u 2 stay tha fuck outta mines.   :-\   ur a demon stuck in my nightmare, GO AWAY!

you forgot to lower my karma for this hour. Just a reminder.

but u didn't 4get to write me back so i guess i fucked up in our 50/50 relationship we have.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »
LOL, i say there is a 90% chance that Mista Southbound is you; so lets not jump the gun here.

knowing your lame, pussy ass, it really is you. :laugh:

you remain;

also, i don't know what you guys listen to down South, but i know Ridin' won a Grammy & Gucci has yet to even drop a single i've heard. :laugh:

G-Funk

« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2009, 07:21:02 PM »
Don't get me wrong, a lot of good Hip Hop music has come out of the South. There's just some whack stuff that comes out like always, Same as any other coast. There are good rappers and whack rappers.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Holy shit.

^
=

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2009, 07:30:25 PM »
^yeah, every coast has wack rappers.

New York had Mims, that one hit wonder.

but he didn't get that Soulja Boy type exposure; i guess that's why Soulja Boy is hated on even more.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2009, 07:37:36 PM »

but he didn't get that Soulja Boy type exposure; i guess that's why Soulja Boy is hated on even more.

i guess manning up on dubcc is proof of man hood (even tho it's impossible to really flex without videos and money) 

i think the South came forefront at the best time bcuz back then bloggers would've tried 2 destroy the music like they do nowadays with Dr. Dre & JayZ and all of them.  that's probably why Detox hasn't been put out, bcuz of the few bloggers that post 1st on every site and start the domino effect.  it's like nobody hates on Mos Def album (and i dont either) but when u put out an album equally as good or better entertaining then it's doomed from the jump.  i feel sorry for ppl like Dr. Dre who rely on "fan" blogging to decide what's right or not (no matter what he do will be good enough). 

and googling pictures to post about RadioTube! sure makes me look mad.   :(

G-Funk

« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2009, 07:38:29 PM »

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Mike Jones. And what about that dude who made that song "Tipsy", was he from the South? ???
and i think Souljaboy also gets hate from folks who use digital music software stuff like FL Studio, Reason, ACID Pro, etc. Because he made his album with I think a demo version of FL Studio (also known as fruityloops to some) :laugh: So to those who can actually make some good shit with those programs, they're mad too lol

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2009, 07:39:55 PM »
i'm just glad people read my post.  it's true what i wrote and no1 really could write a counter argument about it.  i just pray this changes some of the negative atmosphere about Hip Hop as a whole

^^^ Tipsey was from JaeKwon and he was from THE MIDWEST lol (tha sarcasm wasn't directed towards u)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2009, 07:41:59 PM »

i guess manning up on dubcc is proof of man hood (even tho it's impossible to really flex without videos and money) 

i think the South came forefront at the best time bcuz back then bloggers would've tried 2 destroy the music like they do nowadays with Dr. Dre & JayZ and all of them.  that's probably why Detox hasn't been put out, bcuz of the few bloggers that post 1st on every site and start the domino effect.  it's like nobody hates on Mos Def album (and i dont either) but when u put out an album equally as good or better entertaining then it's doomed from the jump.  i feel sorry for ppl like Dr. Dre who rely on "fan" blogging to decide what's right or not (no matter what he do will be good enough). 

wait, you feel bad for Dr. Dre asking the FANS what they like.

you mean, you'd rather he just do himself & not please the FANS who are the ones who buy the music?

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Mike Jones. And what about that dude who made that song "Tipsy", was he from the South? ???
and i think Souljaboy also gets hate from folks who use digital music software stuff like FL Studio, Reason, ACID Pro, etc. Because he made his album with I think a demo version of FL Studio (also known as fruityloops to some) :laugh: So to those who can actually make some good shit with those programs, they're mad too lol

oh yeah lol.

Mike Jones sucked too; just add him to the list. :laugh:

i'm just glad people read my post.  it's true what i wrote and no1 really could write a counter argument about it.  i just pray this changes some of the negative atmosphere about Hip Hop as a whole

^^^ Tipsey was from JaeKwon and he was from THE MIDWEST lol (tha sarcasm wasn't directed towards u)

LOL! everyone countered it & EVERYONE was right about what they said, opposing you too!

don't try to justify yourself by telling yourself that you're right LMFAO.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2009, 07:46:45 PM »

i think the South came forefront at the best time bcuz back then bloggers would've tried 2 destroy the music like they do nowadays with Dr. Dre & JayZ and all of them.  that's probably why Detox hasn't been put out, bcuz of the few bloggers that post 1st on every site and start the domino effect.  it's like nobody hates on Mos Def album (and i dont either) but when u put out an album equally as good or better entertaining then it's doomed from the jump.  i feel sorry for ppl like Dr. Dre who rely on "fan" blogging to decide what's right or not (no matter what he do will be good enough).  

wait, you feel bad for Dr. Dre asking the FANS what they like.

you mean, you'd rather he just do himself & not please the FANS who are the ones who buy the music?

oh yeah lol.

Mike Jones sucked too; just add him to the list. :laugh:

i'm just glad people read my post.  it's true what i wrote and no1 really could write a counter argument about it.  i just pray this changes some of the negative atmosphere about Hip Hop as a whole

LOL! everyone countered it & EVERYONE was right about what they said, opposing you too!

don't try to justify yourself by telling yourself that you're right LMFAO.

lol u can go at this all night can't u... i already know the answer, so i'll save u some dick beating time and roll.  lol @ nobody ever givin ur threads this much attention.  u lost when u made multiple tabs in FireFox just 2 write me back.  u go way outta ur way 2 make urself look good.  this is y im always bringing up race, black folks won't do shit like this but white folks will, you're proof of that.

ur whole career on dubcc is Failed attempts aimed at me, i hope u c that

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »
^alright, some more points i would like to bring up lol.

i'd like to see where i said your threads don't get much attention...pretty sure i said your paragraphs, not your actual post & your actual posted threads are just laughed at, like this one LOL.

also, i (unlike yourself), don't care what people think about me; i just speak my mind; the only reason you even have a problem is because i am making you look like a homo in front of people you want to fit in with. you're insecure, pussy. :D

you bring up race saying i don't "understand" your music, now you bring up race for this? kind of racist; although i clearly am bothering you a lot on this board so i don't blame you for hating the white man lol.

see? you called my time here a "career", you think this is some job or duty? i come here to fuck around & give my opinion, you're here to fit in & make a "career" out of this, you stay losin' lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2009, 08:00:11 PM »
^alright, some more points i would like to bring up lol.

i'd like to see where i said your threads don't get much attention...pretty sure i said your paragraphs, not your actual post & your actual posted threads are just laughed at, like this one LOL.

also, i (unlike yourself), don't care what people think about me; i just speak my mind; the only reason you even have a problem is because i am making you look like a homo in front of people you want to fit in with. you're insecure, pussy. :D

you bring up race saying i don't "understand" your music, now you bring up race for this? kind of racist; although i clearly am bothering you a lot on this board so i don't blame you for hating the white man lol.

see? you called my time here a "career", you think this is some job or duty? i come here to fuck around & give my opinion, you're here to fit in & make a "career" out of this, you stay losin' lol.

ok you're fuckin up my thread with obvious bullshit with shit that contradicts everything u say (but i guess im tha fool), im done with u on that note.  now ur just relying on weak phycology and lies

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2009, 08:02:32 PM »
^or just straight up facts lol.

here's another one, you have dodged everybody else who has come in here & told you that you're wrong & it's not the South, it's just a select few from the South. :laugh:

yet, you keep living in a fantasy world lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2009, 10:02:37 AM »
you can't show me a Gucci song that will be alright.

if you're expecting some super lyrical miracle canibus dictionary readin type tracks then yeah you'll be disappointed. gucci has some bangers though and it isn't because of the lyrics