Author Topic: Tupac OGs, Lil Homies and Troublesome - help  (Read 171 times)

DJSpin

Tupac OGs, Lil Homies and Troublesome - help
« on: November 28, 2009, 03:34:42 PM »
Hey guys, I know I gotta step my game up..but can someone recomend a cd i can buy which will have these versoins on it?? or if unavailable retail, recomend the name of a bootleg I can look for??   Any help would be appreciated..thanks!

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Tupac OGs, Lil Homies and Troublesome - help
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 03:40:06 PM »
they aren't available on any retail CDs

the one on 2pac Greatest Hits is very similar to the original but the Piano loop is removed during the verses.  Lil homies OG isn't available except for online
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DJSpin

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 03:42:32 PM »
That sucks!!  Thanks for the info though.   I really like being cd's for the inserts and ish..i know i know..just dl everything

You got any links in decent quality??   Also how about Thug Nature (Nigga Nature OG) ??

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »
Niggaz Nature OG is out as well - the only difference in the song is the hook says Niggaz nature and the singer is different

http://limelinx.com/files/27d2cfe2df9b1f6d0a913843a83a1338
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DJSpin

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 05:04:36 PM »
Thanks Hack!   One down two to go... ill pick up those cds once i get back to the states  (in the philippines for work till the 5th)  Wanna get those og's though..I hope they arent that much different from the ones i heard on youtube

OG Hack Wilson