Author Topic: Why Don't The WestCoast Support New Artist  (Read 150 times)

ImWesstCuhzz

• Lil Geezy
Why Don't The WestCoast Support New Artist
« on: December 16, 2009, 05:38:01 AM »
I been reading & looking at what been going on with this music & as a young up and coming artist i feel that the westcoast dont support New Artist. Like
These websites like Dubcnn, Wethewest, Chronicvacation, thisisthewest, Hotnewhiphop.com

Y'all Muthafuccaz Is still wantin on the legends that already did huge in there carreer like Snoop,Dre,Cube,Game its like them Four yall on they dic hard as fuc, like yall need that new breath of fresh air for the west, its alot of talent in cali from LA to the Bay, Take notice real talk

Even with these Mixtape Dj's like (Dj Ill Will) y'all rather work with artists that not from the west & Artist that got their name and already doing big shit already
but y'all dont want to work with new up and coming artist, that grindin, tryin to put this west coast music bac to the frontline like in the 90's & tryin to be apart of whats goin on

The westcoast get more love from overseas then our own coast, & i feel that bullshit, y'all didnt support the jerk movement like the new boyz or audio push, yall mad becuz of their skinny jeanz who give a fuc thats not made for old heads, atleast they aint gangbangin, they jus havin fun & reppin the west.

but the westcoast need to support new up and comin artist that is grindin, If not the westcoast is goin to disappear & thats goin to mean hip hop is really dead
Becuz the Westcoast is hip hop, & you see the record sales is down, we need to get bac like in the 90's and early 2000's when we were supportin all our new artist that came out & stop hatin & showed love, real shit

so man if yall got a problem of what im sayin on here HMU

www.myspace.com/officialwestmusic

www.twitter.com/ItzWesst

Aim Me Also
IMxWesstxCuhz

Shout to Overseas they support real westcoast

FUC HATERS..HATER DONT COME ON HERE TALKIN SHIT

Shango

Re: Why Don't The WestCoast Support New Artist
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 05:39:20 AM »
I support the new west, but most of them aint droppin shit

ImWesstCuhzz

• Lil Geezy
Re: Why Don't The WestCoast Support New Artist
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 05:43:38 AM »
I support the new west, but most of them aint droppin shit

Thats true, but its the same muthafuccaz like G. Malone, Jay Roc, ETC No Disrespect, but you know when we get a record on the radio nobody support it, they jus dont give a fucc

it the women who are supportin the west coast to the maxx, but they niggaz, dudes or whatever dont give a fucc, like the dj's, websites,Rappers,ETC They be on some coccy bullshit