Author Topic: Snoop confirms 213 Album and updates us on Nate  (Read 1025 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Snoop confirms 213 Album and updates us on Nate
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »
thanks, maybe we'll get to hear nate again in the not too distant future 8)

and snoop on detox - 'it aint great yet' :laugh:

yeah, featuring Snoop on autotune ::)

You know I can actually accept Snoop's response alot better than Dre and others saying that it is coming. If I was in Dre's shoes and the music was not up to my standards I probably would not put it out either. Good to hear some yin and yang opinions from time to time.
i was actually referring to the 213 album with sarcasm  ;)

Detox is a closed chapter

Ha, well from what I heard, they have enough vocals from Nate to build songs around them.

yep.
watch, Snoop will oversee the project and will try to give it a commercial appeal :P
besides, Warren G fell off hard.

what's your take on the new album?

snoop never mentions bishop. obviously is not feeling him.
not sure what made you bring up bishop, but Snoop gave him a shoutout on My peoples.

Maybe he mentioned  it cause that small beef they had when Snoop said he aint feelin Bishop in interview..
did he really say that?
i thought Snoop was just criticising Dre for not pushing bishop enough.
perhaps my memory is falling short here

Matty

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »
i brought up bishop because snoop is asked what cats on the westcoast he is feeling and names a lot of people, but not bishop. if i had to pick a shortlist of new artists doing shit on the wc he would definitely be on it. bishop has put out too much good stuff to not be mentioned. so its kinda a cold shoulder imo.

Chad Vader

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2009, 05:57:03 PM »
snoop on detox - 'it ain't great yet' :laugh:

I believe him.
None of the cats rumored to be featured on Detox really stand out.
So until Dre find his new "Cube/Eazy/The D.O.C/Snoop/Em",I think it's for the best that Dre either put it on hold or cancel the whole thing.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2009, 05:30:49 AM »
i brought up bishop because snoop is asked what cats on the westcoast he is feeling and names a lot of people, but not bishop. if i had to pick a shortlist of new artists doing shit on the wc he would definitely be on it. bishop has put out too much good stuff to not be mentioned. so its kinda a cold shoulder imo.
i see: i didn't watch the video, so i didn't know.
i guess there's still some tension