Author Topic: The Meggan/Brandon super-thread  (Read 862 times)

missnwawhoorider

The Meggan/Brandon super-thread
« on: November 24, 2009, 03:57:21 PM »
Love has got to be the funniest emotion and feeling that there is.Always there,even when you break up with someone.It hurts and feels good and makes you cry and happy and and this is all at once.Just when you think you know someone,they change,their whole persona changes.And yet we still love them.I would rather love then hate.And even though I have several ex-boyfreinds I will always feel something for them.Take Brandon for example,what he did was horrible and yet I will always feel something for him.I believe you should get out there and love someone.................it feels so good to be loved and get it back in return..........11523

peace,
                                                                                                         187killumcub

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Love............a deep thought
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 03:59:53 PM »
Hayyyy gurl. You up on here on a Tuesday? I thought Sundays was your days. :D

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 04:05:00 PM »
I CANT POST ON THIS SHIT I ONLY POST SERIOUS SHIT ON FUCKING SERIOUS THREADS. JESUS.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 04:05:41 PM »
I was on here on sunday and didn't see you homie.I quit that job everytime I see a white van or a car,I just faint............I have fainted twice so far.............the phsyc doc said it is ptsd.........so I gotta get that police report............it says that they are at fault and the four tapes at the intersection says they are at fault..............and I had to fire my lawyer and hire a new one,the other one didn't know how long a police report has to be filed by the po...................so i fired Ken Nunn...........he is apperantly an idiot......and for your info brandon I haven't sued anyone in ten years...............

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »
I CANT POST ON THIS SHIT I ONLY POST SERIOUS SHIT ON FUCKING SERIOUS THREADS. JESUS.
LMFAO!  Hold up - what?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 04:08:28 PM by QuietTruth »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 04:07:27 PM »
I was on here on sunday and didn't see you homie.I quit that job everytime I see a white van or a car,I just faint............I have fainted twice so far.............the phsyc doc said it is ptsd.........so I gotta get that police report............it says that they are at fault and the four tapes at the intersection says they are at fault..............and I had to fire my lawyer and hire a new one,the other one didn't know how long a police report has to be filed by the po...................so i fired Ken Nunn...........he is apperantly an idiot......and for your info brandon I haven't sued anyone in ten years...............

Damn, shit seems serious. You know Sik's a doctor right? You should consult.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 04:12:24 PM »
if Brandon would talk to me like a freind I could use some advice real bad.............I mean I think he would make a good doctor he just has to stop being so cruel............

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 04:13:29 PM »
Hahahahahahaha, yeah, consult that nigga mannnn.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 04:15:16 PM »
okay i will m,ake a post to that effect..........go back on the boards and watch

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 04:18:29 PM »
STREIGHT UP CHECKIN U DUMMIEZ LET ME KNOW QUEEN U MITE NOT BE THE PRINCE OF SHIT BUT UR THE QUEEN AN THATS ALMOST AS COOL. REMEMBER KEY WORDS ALMOST AND COOL

missnwawhoorider

Brandon the deal is everytime I see a vehicle that is white,especially vans I faint............I have fainted twice now,I have serious flash backs and my pulse goes upto 158 man i casn't quite figure out what to do.I get scared in the middle of the street and just simply stop walking................man I can't get it thrtough my head that I most likely will not get hurt again.........please baby if you ever loved me,show it now and tell me what i can do to calm down...........

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FIRST

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 04:19:58 PM »
you just earned a kiss on your forehead young prince........... :-*

Leggy Hendrix

you need aversion therapy, so that when you see a white vehicle rather than panicking your reminded of something happy or peaceful...its all about your association of the white van with pain or the accident. so you need to train your brain to associate it with a happy place  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

missnwawhoorider

how do you do that,how long does it take?