Author Topic: The Meggan/Brandon super-thread  (Read 861 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
You stab me in the back after all I did for you, and now you want me to help you?

Channel 6 isn't gonna pay you a dime when I'm done. As a matter of fact, you'll end up owing them money or you may even get jail time.

Drop the case if you don't want any of this to come true.

Hahaha

your level of crazyness never cease's to amaze me..  :-X
'
And this.

kemizt

missnwawhoorider

Brandon- cyber crimes have been watching this site seince you up those videos,so you might want to watch what you say......

and secondf of all I told them I am not a saint.................

so you have no leg to stand on and if you threaten me anymore I am going to press charges.....................

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Brandon- cyber crimes have been watching this site seince you up those videos,so you might want to watch what you say......

What's CYBER crime (lol) gonna do about it anyway.

kemizt

missnwawhoorider

probably nothing but I want Brandon to know I have called the police and will again...............and Brandon you can't make me back down shit..............so fuck you................you pussy wanting muthaphukka.................

oh and by the way seince Brandon is on a bullshit tip,I ama tell his business.He called me five days before he did the videos,telling me that he is a state away and he wants to come over.I told him no i have headache(which I did)and was gonna be busy,but I told him the next time he was in town to tell me ahead of time and I would make some time for him.He slammed down the phone and he has been on a revenge mode since then..............

so now yall understand?He is sexually frustrated.Read his posts you'll see it for yourself............

now if he'd apologize maybe we could be freinds............

missnwawhoorider

Brandon now watch what I do..................
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2009, 07:06:18 AM »
seince you insist on demanding things and trying to tell this and that,if you contact channel six news I intend to press criminal charges............for the video for the harresment,for the obvious stalkership............your nothing,you know that?You mean zip zero to me,I have a boyfreind fool,that is why I wouldn't let you come over and what dick?You have a child size one,so how in the worls are you going to fuck me when you can't even get another woman to sleep with you?You have blue balls?That is becasue your scared to do wrong now,cuz you know another woman would fuck you over...........so tell lil pussy,tell..........take me on you no having dick,blue ball having,can't tell a lie from the truth,no sex making,no good,never be a doctor,punk ass bitch..........

so now what?All is fair in love and war..........thuggle............

missnwawhoorider

Re: Love............a deep thought
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2009, 07:07:21 AM »
what it be blue?

Portugoal

Re: Brandon now watch what I do..................
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2009, 07:08:00 AM »
that's real love

missnwawhoorider

you know what?Man fuck this shit.............
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2009, 07:11:39 AM »
brandon I want to call a truce............no more big b.........although I want to still be freinds.........I don't want you back but I don't want to fight to argue man.............

and why do you have blue balls brandon?Man I thought you had some girls,so what happened to them?Have I affected you the way you affected me?So talk to me man,I still got some feelings for you.................

and I lied about selling pills I only said that to show you what a bad ass I can be:)
ahahaha and you took it and you ran with it..........

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2009, 07:12:48 AM »
man i didn't mean that shit up above............and out of all the guys I have ever had brandon is turning out to be the hardest one to get over.................

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2009, 07:27:34 AM »
I left a pm for you............... ;D

it will tell you what is up,and B I am sorry about your blue balls man............

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2009, 07:28:16 AM »
schizophrenia is a terrible thing  :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol

kemizt

missnwawhoorider

Re: you know what?Man fuck this shit.............
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2009, 07:42:30 AM »
kdub right now it is hard to talk over pms...........and I am trying to get him to go to pms,but well we are in the middle of an argument..........so I am sorry kdub but talk to him tell him I want to talk to him privately

missnwawhoorider

I basically called thm for fun I think..........hell they ain't doing shit and getting paid for it..........man thats a cush job yall feel me?To sit there and watch peeps trying to make freinds enemies what have you............

and brandon they may not do shit but buddy wait til I get my phone back on..........

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: you know what?Man fuck this shit.............
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2009, 08:04:38 AM »
These are not my very irrelevant problems.

I am aware that this is the G-Spot and Anything Goes, but let's keep this section at least a little clean of garbage like this.

kemizt