Author Topic: I have Returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 89 times)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have Returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 18, 2002, 09:39:55 AM »
Yup i am back again and gonna return in force with my posts....

I've been busy with work so never had time to come on-line alot. Also i've had major pc problems...Bastard XP..

I've lost quite alot of music BUT worst of all i've lost ALL my unreleased Ras collection.  :P... And damit ppl i had the biggest unreleased ras collection here.

RUD!!!! send me the unreleased tracks... ;D

Anyway to keep this west coast...here are my top 5 albums of this year..

1) Nas - Lost Tapes. (truly stunning)
2) Bone - TWO (fuck what u heard this is tight)
3) DJ Quik - Rhythamalism (yeh yeh it came out years ago
but i bought the album a few months back and its great)
4) Scarface/King T - I love Thy Kingdom come and The fix. Both albums are cool. so there joint 4th.
5) X - Man v Machine (well the Xzibit of old is gone and dead but this effort from the New Xzibit was better than i expected. Way better than Restless)

8)

Rudki

Re:I have Returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2002, 11:11:04 AM »
I've lost quite alot of music BUT worst of all i've lost ALL my unreleased Ras collection.  ... And damit ppl i had the biggest unreleased ras collection here.

your Ras Kass collection was huge  ;D but you must of had all these backed up on CD rite ? if not, thats fucked up

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I have Returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 05:38:55 PM »
That sucks major deeyah caTASH..

Good to see you back and shit.  My DSL is back in effect.. so If I got anything to help out that Rass collection.. just holla!

Axle's Albums on heavy rotation:

Daz - This Life I Lead (His best album IMO.  I notice something new about this album daily.  HOT!)
Yukmouth - United Ghettos (hella feelin Yuks flow.  He killed Scar and Short!)
Mista CaNE - Now We Begin (speaks for itself.)
*single* Young Nobel Ft. Yukmouth - Do The Math (This song is sooooo fuckin bangin.  It appears on Noble's bootleg album.. Order After Kaos
Scarface - The Fix and Last Of The.. (Scarface is so damn "heartfelt"  Im diggin his new shit.. Im diggin his last shit.
*single* Smiff And Wesson - M.N.C.B (My Niggaz Come Back.  This is a dedication to 2Pac.. Big.. etc.. Trouble T-Roy.. MC Trouble.. Big L.. Streach.. Eazy EBig Pun, DJ Scott La Rock.. uuggg.. R.I.P...... My couzin.. My grandpa.. :'(

Its fucked up.. (then Ill shut up) but SHIT.. listening to this song makes you feel like you knew Pac.  They spittin some ILL SHIT!  Heartfelt shit!  Ok, IM DONE.. (sorry I got winded.  This cat Pac.. ugg.. sounds stupid.. but I miss his involvement in the music business.

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt