Author Topic: Looney....  (Read 237 times)

ikke

Looney....
« on: November 24, 2009, 10:04:18 AM »
How many posts like this are you planning to make?

God isn't a conscience.

To me the only thing that can be considered god are all the physics laws, basically everything that makes the universe do what it is doing.

I'm not calling religious people idiots but there is no reason to buy into all that shit in '09.
But it's ok they are mostly just scared of death.
Why not in 09??
what's so special about this time, that you would consider it irrelevant in believing in God??

lil homies only 16 years old and still makes his father clean up after him, his mind cannot comprehend all this.

this kid talks like such an idiot, yet he thinks hes so cool because he doesnt believe in god. and the thing is most people and the newer generation of our human race are as idiotic as ikke. they assume that the era of time that their living in is the "greatest" or the "last" one before Armageddon (biblical or not). the thing is, the only thing u back your "belief" (your not an atheist) is with the laws of physics, but the laws of physics here on earth isnt relevant to the whole universe, theres billions of things in the universe that are unexplainable by the laws of physics.

its pretty funny how you use information written by man to explain the unexplainable, basically what christians do with the bible. im sure you can see the hypocrisy, who are you to state that god or the idea of god conscience, especially with saying such things as laws of physics or scientific theories. theres no explanation for creation period. we're not going to see one now, nor in 3024.

the whole point of this is to educate you because your a complete moron, im not trying to pick on you, and if you dont write a decent response to this, explaining your arguement (because u never dont), plz dont post here anymore cuz then its obvious u have a sheep mentality and only post in this section for post counts.

And that's just one of dozens of posts :-\

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Looney....
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 10:33:43 AM »
stfu sheep

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »

God isn't a conscience.

To me the only thing that can be considered god are all the physics laws, basically everything that makes the universe do what it is doing.

I'm not calling religious people idiots but there is no reason to buy into all that shit in '09.
Why not in 09??
what's so special about this time, that you would consider it irrelevant in believing in God??

lil homies only 16 years old and still makes his father clean up after him, his mind cannot comprehend all this.

this kid talks like such an idiot, yet he thinks hes so cool because he doesnt believe in god. and the thing is most people and the newer generation of our human race are as idiotic as ikke. they assume that the era of time that their living in is the "greatest" or the "last" one before Armageddon (biblical or not). the thing is, the only thing u back your "belief" (your not an atheist) is with the laws of physics, but the laws of physics here on earth isnt relevant to the whole universe, theres billions of things in the universe that are unexplainable by the laws of physics.

its pretty funny how you use information written by man to explain the unexplainable, basically what christians do with the bible. im sure you can see the hypocrisy, who are you to state that god or the idea of god conscience, especially with saying such things as laws of physics or scientific theories. theres no explanation for creation period. we're not going to see one now, nor in 3024.

the whole point of this is to educate you because your a complete moron, im not trying to pick on you, and if you dont write a decent response to this, explaining your arguement (because u never dont), plz dont post here anymore cuz then its obvious u have a sheep mentality and only post in this section for post counts.

funny how you only read the first part where i say your only 16 yrs old and refuse to respond to the actual suject of the post.

even at 16 i was able to comprehend all this and come to a conclusion myself. u juz read shit or people just tell you shit, and im assuming you just believe it without actually thinking about it.

you dont explain anything, all you say is " i believe in the laws of physics and science" "god isnt a conscience"  without any backing, basically you tallk like religious extremist (yea the very people u diss on here, assuming ur tryna look cool because u dont know what your talking about). your not an atheist because clearly you have a belief.

why do you post on tot if you dont have the intellect to write a worth response. dumb kid.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 11:50:50 AM »

God isn't a conscience.

Why not in 09??

lmao, looney just took a fat one on your chest lil' homie...why would you make a thread about getting shitted on,lol?

ikke

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 01:29:03 PM »
funny how you only read the first part where i say your only 16 yrs old and refuse to respond to the actual suject of the post.

even at 16 i was able to comprehend all this and come to a conclusion myself. u juz read shit or people just tell you shit, and im assuming you just believe it without actually thinking about it.

you dont explain anything, all you say is " i believe in the laws of physics and science" "god isnt a conscience"  without any backing, basically you tallk like religious extremist (yea the very people u diss on here, assuming ur tryna look cool because u dont know what your talking about). your not an atheist because clearly you have a belief.

why do you post on tot if you dont have the intellect to write a worth response. dumb kid.
How bout you answer my question, because these posts are starting to bore me.

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 04:50:09 PM »
you 2 are both acting up

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 04:51:15 PM »
SPARE SHOULDNT U BE STICKIN UP FOR YOUR ASIAN BROTHER? OR YOU TOO BUSY DOING YOUR FRAT BROTHERS HOMEWORK? LOLASIANS

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 05:04:28 PM »
lol at the whole thread.................str8 comedy.............

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 05:06:19 PM »
SPARE SHOULDNT U BE STICKIN UP FOR YOUR ASIAN BROTHER? OR YOU TOO BUSY DOING YOUR FRAT BROTHERS HOMEWORK? LOLASIANS

you're like the east coast AG. gay, little, skinny and terrible at making jokes. you're both also suicidal

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 05:08:44 PM »
IM CONVINCED YOU ARE OUT OF AMMUNITION HERE. YOU ARENT VERY FUNNY YOU FAGGOT

Sparegeez

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 05:10:02 PM »
you're calling me asian, talk about desperate. the same emotion you feel thinking about pussy :'(

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 03:54:24 PM »
IM CONVINCED YOU ARE OUT OF AMMUNITION HERE. YOU ARENT VERY FUNNY YOU FAGGOT

hahaha