Author Topic: Crooked I - "Real Thugs" is over the OG Next Episode beat  (Read 4272 times)

Invincible

Re: Crooked I - "Real Thugs" is over the OG Next Episode beat
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2009, 02:44:11 AM »
damn the og beat isnt all that

Word. Warren G's version is alot better.

rs1000

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2009, 05:08:34 AM »
First of all i have ordered it but i live in the uk and second i live in this place called the earth and wideawake are only selling this album in the usa and canada last whats with all this DOG talk im am 32 year old white male from the UK with my own company and if i wanted some one to say DOG i would go look for some 16 year old wiggers in a run down part of london.

some one post up the alt version of 2pac to live and die in la from the box set or pm me a link to the box set.

go buy it dog

bigpimpin20

« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2009, 06:51:28 AM »
First of all i have ordered it but i live in the uk and second i live in this place called the earth and wideawake are only selling this album in the usa and canada last whats with all this DOG talk im am 32 year old white male from the UK with my own company and if i wanted some one to say DOG i would go look for some 16 year old wiggers in a run down part of london.

some one post up the alt version of 2pac to live and die in la from the box set or pm me a link to the box set.

go buy it dog

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Invincible

« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2009, 07:12:37 AM »

go buy it dog

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

MarshColin

« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2009, 03:19:29 PM »

Agreed, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be. Lots of songs dont sound as we thought they would when we have only heard them in trash quality and then finally get them cdq. Plus no other song has had the hype next episode has so we were expecting like the best beat we have ever heard or some shit.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2009, 10:14:43 PM »
nothing special...good look on the link

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2009, 07:47:18 AM »

no its not lol   not even close
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Invincible

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2009, 08:31:21 AM »

no its not lol   not even close

Er as a beat, yes it is.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

cpg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2009, 06:48:08 PM »
i just tried to go buy this shit at best buy and there not selling it in stores here in oklahoma city damn fuckin shame

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2009, 06:58:06 PM »
i just tried to go buy this shit at best buy and there not selling it in stores here in oklahoma city damn fuckin shame
but yet they sell it in MAINE??

go figure
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2009, 02:21:41 AM »

Agreed, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be. Lots of songs dont sound as we thought they would when we have only heard them in trash quality and then finally get them cdq. Plus no other song has had the hype next episode has so we were expecting like the best beat we have ever heard or some shit.
yeah speaking of irony.
on dubcc we've had enough talk about Detox not living up to the hype, yet dubcc went crazy over The Next Episode OG :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2009, 07:41:12 AM »

yeah speaking of irony.
on dubcc we've had enough talk about Detox not living up to the hype, yet dubcc went crazy over The Next Episode OG :laugh:

thats because its a fucking amazing song  - even with staticky quality