Author Topic: Grape Street Watts Crip members who robbed BizzyBone Last Jan 09 are convicted  (Read 2850 times)

Liqq2ThaFonk

The man who invented the term ''Do Not Snitch'' is a fucking moron. If an idiot robs me I will call the cops and I hope the robber will serve some time for robbing a person who works for his money. For you so called fake ''Gangsters'' from the hood who say ''Don't Snitch''... Ya'll some idiots! That's why the hood stays the same. It will never change because you need to think! You need to get rid of the robbers, dealers, rapers, murderers and all the scum.

So what is a person going to do if he didn't snitch after he is robbed? Kill the robber afterwards? If so, he will go to jail! And that's the end of your life in the US. People waist their lives for cheap ass hood codes. Grow up!

i see where u come from

but then ima use the same argument the so called gangstas be using

"well, why do u rap about how u a thug and a gangsta?"

and i bet ure gonna use the "its only entertainment" argument am i right? which i fully agree with...but the thing is ppl dont use that argument when its rappers like a Lil Wayne or whoever...only when its artist from the 90s or 80s or whatever

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
last night on fox 11 news they showed the video of him arriving at the universal hilton hotel with all his chains on, and he had 2 hoes with him..  the hoes set him up. he thought he was gonna get a double header instead they called up some homies who rolled up to the hotel and whipped his ass severely,  he then called police

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
The man who invented the term ''Do Not Snitch'' is a fucking moron. If an idiot robs me I will call the cops and I hope the robber will serve some time for robbing a person who works for his money. For you so called fake ''Gangsters'' from the hood who say ''Don't Snitch''... Ya'll some idiots! That's why the hood stays the same. It will never change because you need to think! You need to get rid of the robbers, dealers, rapers, murderers and all the scum.

So what is a person going to do if he didn't snitch after he is robbed? Kill the robber afterwards? If so, he will go to jail! And that's the end of your life in the US. People waist their lives for cheap ass hood codes. Grow up!

real talk

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Just got word back from some watts homies..YEAH BIZZY BITCH SNITCHED...He made statements and identified..fucking crack head ass nigga... Its all bad when I see Bizzy next week..Nothin life threatning..But he gon hear my words.. while he out here running around on the west..Like he aint got snitchin in his blood...Now I can see if he is a civilian..dat nigga suppose to be a gangsta...fag nigga...

Paul

If someone robbed me and i knew who they were i would tell the police
funkyfreshintheflesh

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL

well evidently you are a civilian...and not a gangster , thug or  person of street origins....

• Muthafuckin' OG

well evidently you are a civilian...and not a gangster , thug or  person of street origins....

That's some bullshit. Paul sounds like a smart man. U should learn from him.

DL

He got robbed again? I believe he got robbed a couple of years ago in Hollywood? He raps about it on one of his tracks, anyway it came down that
he didn't snitched the dude who did it for some reason.

KlevaThug

• 'G'
This info. that came from someone who has connections with Bizzy

"fyi they made Bizzy go and he had to show up to every single court date. it was at least one court a month. i remember he wouldnt even want to go, but he had to or else they would of locked him up...for not showing up...and he couldn't afford to have that happen to him, because he had his drug classes and what not and pay his child support...to comply with his probation orders or else that would be a violation"

But anyways, who to say Bizzy "snitched" a lot of times the State will press charges against criminals even if the victim doesn't want to.

Also this happened on hotel property, which is grounds for the Hotel/Owner to press charges for any damages to the room/furniture etc...

Most insurance company's require a police report to be filed in order to make a claim for re-imbursement. Whether Bizzy had his jewelry personally insured, or if he was able to use the Hotels insurance policy is unknown. But I can see why a police report would need to be submitted.

I don't know if you've seen one of these "hotels" before, but they normally have huge hallways, and have rooms back to back. With that being said, the intention of owning a hotel is to have the rooms booked with people all the time.

And if these rooms are back to back, and have people in them, and they hear 4 grown men fighting, I'm sure someone is going to phone the police or the front desk to alert them.

It has nothing to do with being "Fake" it's about being smart and not taking a loss if possible. Ever have your car broke into, or a posession stolen, and want insurance to cover it???

Criminal charges are filed by the state and the D.A. follows up pressing charges and taking the defendant to court.

Bizzy does have the option to file a civil lawsuit where he has a lawyer represent him, but what does bizzy really want from this guy besides his jewelry back, which im sure he will get back since the dude has been convicted.

plus he chose not to say anything about the incident to the police.

at a show after this happened, he brought it up while on stage, tlked about how the police questioned him about it and he kept it real and didnt give them any info.

Hendo

• 'G'
never knew bizzy was a snitch like 50 pennies.

KlevaThug

• 'G'
Just got word back from some watts homies..YEAH BIZZY BITCH SNITCHED...He made statements and identified..fucking crack head ass nigga... Its all bad when I see Bizzy next week..Nothin life threatning..But he gon hear my words.. while he out here running around on the west..Like he aint got snitchin in his blood...Now I can see if he is a civilian..dat nigga suppose to be a gangsta...fag nigga...

Damn, homie you need to calm down. What's it to you that you're takin it so personal?  Bizzy has been on the religious tip for last few years, he hasn't been on that "thuggish" tip since his brother died back in 2003.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

on a side note
chris blatchford is the muthafuckin man... dude is the truth
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:15:26 AM by NauticaICE »

SO PRUP

chris blatchford is hilarious, especially when he is about to wrap it up

I'm Chris Blatchford. (long ass pause)

Fox 11 News

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
son just got that mobster stare at the end of his investigative reports... like he just seen way too much for his lifetime lmao

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dunno man

I mean this hole Gangsta shit is nonsense in the first way to begin with...people gotta choose their way of living...ether youz a g or a rapper...know your talents....and choose what u wanna do in live...everybody knows that most of these rappers aint gangstaz!!! Especially Rappers who sold a lot of records n made a living of that shit, who made enough money of that rappin n got a family. Yeah maybe they did some shit like sellin some dope get into fights affiliate with Bangers but they aint livin it no more!!! They only tellin you bout the past +  bout shit they see today which they aint livin...environment...u know!!!

So i dont blame Bizzy for that shit!!! Fuck it...if i wouldnt live by that streetcode i would tell on that mofucka too, cuz he takin my shit n i know i aint goint to blast taht foo...so yeah id think fuck him too i aint lettin him gettin  shit offf of me...He aint a Banger man...bangers dont make music...they bang...and if they do they do it just to get their name out!! Most of them cats aint that talented in makin beats or spittin rhymes..they talented in slangin dope etc. u get what im sayin???

;)