Author Topic: (VIDEO) Nas being arrested for DUI in Georgia  (Read 364 times)

Elano

(VIDEO) Nas being arrested for DUI in Georgia
« on: December 04, 2009, 10:22:18 PM »
Nas said he was smoking weed 2 hours before being pulled over. The officer arrested him for DUI, yet he looked like he passed all the sobriety test.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6fENUPIT3D4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6fENUPIT3D4</a>

Avalanche

Re: (VIDEO) Nas being arrested for DUI in Georgia
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 10:54:33 PM »
i have a feeling all charges will bre dropped with the surfacing of this video.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 10:18:06 AM »
Well, I know from experience you dont have to be impaired to get a DUI.  I got one recently in northern California, he pulled me over two buildings down from my apartment because I crossed the yellow line, but you have to cross the yellow line to get to the turning lane.  Its a big business now to pop people for DUIs, especially with Californias budget being fucked, so the people get fucked as a result.  Great state huh?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 10:21:47 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 04:20:42 PM »
Well, I know from experience you dont have to be impaired to get a DUI.  I got one recently in northern California, he pulled me over two buildings down from my apartment because I crossed the yellow line, but you have to cross the yellow line to get to the turning lane.  Its a big business now to pop people for DUIs, especially with Californias budget being fucked, so the people get fucked as a result.  Great state huh?

thank god i live in a state where the police are much less corrupt   (can't say they're all perfect)

ive been pulled over 3 times.  once on my way to a friends house with weed on me, once on my way to go pick up a few ounces, and once when i had just smoked and failed to stop at a red light.

let go all 3 times :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bananas

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 07:25:10 PM »

Where in northern california?

moe

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 08:02:40 AM »
i have a feeling all charges will bre dropped with the surfacing of this video.
yeh right.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 08:36:07 AM »
911 is a muthafuckin JOKE!!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »

Where in northern california?

Chico.  Graduated from Chico State last year, but still living up there for the time being.  Cops up there have jack shit else to do than fuck with college kids and methed out mf'ers.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 02:01:28 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »
shit if 3000 got fucked with.. who the hell does god son think he is...