Author Topic: Who Got Some Gangsta Shit?  (Read 1023 times)

2euce 7even

Re: Who Got Some Gangsta Shit?
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2009, 01:41:44 AM »
hahaha those lyrics are way off, fuckin germans

you can say whatever u want about germans but it has nothing to do with germans you son of a bitch it´s ohhla.com´s fault.
so shut tha fuck up and stick a dick up in your dirty ass and stop sending me PM`s you bitch ass clown.

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2012, 02:38:46 AM »
So the line.."thats why we axed ur bitch ass from the pound" ..

is about lil 1/2 dead....

cott dang that beat still banging ..lil c style went HAM!

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »
With the question about Suge allowing all this Crip talk on his label, I think the reason he had Warren add that line was because there was absolutetly nothing about Bloods on there. Just a guess. In regards to MWTC, it was less necessary. Suge changed like half the project to incorportae Blood rappers or performers like Quik and The Relativez. It was originally supposed to be more of an LBC-oriented album with it being mostly songs featuring Snoop and the DPG camp. Big C-Style commented on this in his interview and it actually makes sense. From a timeline sense, this is probably where Suge really started getting more creatively involved. D.O.C. and RBX were either gone or on their way out. While Dre's name was still heavily-attached to projects for promotional purposes, his role seemed to be diminishing.

This is true.  I also remember Dre not wanting any Crip or Blood references at all.  Because he wanted the music to be universal.  That's why on earlier stuff there is no straight up reppin' Crips like what Snoop does now.  Back then he did it subliminally.  "from the depths of the C", etc.  
well he damn sure said loc more than once on the chronic and doggystyle.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2012, 03:38:25 PM »
And then there's the version that Swoop G did with JT The Bigga Figga and Bart from 3xKrazy, it was called "Who Got Some Gangsta Shit II".

mp3 please

bouli77

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2012, 06:27:23 PM »
it's on Swoop G's first album i believe and also on JT's game tight (1998)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wo_UwYAP2tQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Wo_UwYAP2tQ</a>