Author Topic: TITANS  (Read 1587 times)

Lunatic

TITANS
« on: November 29, 2009, 04:26:35 PM »
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

"VINCE YOUNG CANT THROW THE BALL" = 390 pass yards, 1 TD, 0 INT (no turnovers overall)
"THEY ONLY WIN BECAUSE OF CHRIS JOHNSON" - 99 YARD TD DRIVE IN 2:30 MINS....CHRIS JOHNSON DIDN'T TOUCH THE BALL ONCEEEEEEEEEEEE

U haters are gonna have a FIELD day with this one  :D :D :D :D :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: TITANS
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 04:29:12 PM »
It's my fault. I should have bet on my Bills and left the Cards/Titans game off the ticket. Of course had I known Warner wasn't playing I would have.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 04:32:28 PM »
"VINCE YOUNG CAN'T THROW THE BALL" - 390 PASS YARDS TODAY, 1 TD, 0 TURNOVERS, GAME WINNING, 99 YARD TD DRIVE (2:30 LEFT) ON 4TH DOWN WITH 00 SECONDS LEFT

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 04:33:42 PM »
I LIKE TYPING IN CAPS LOCKS!!!!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 04:35:36 PM »
I LIKE TYPING IN CAPS LOCKS!!!!!!
ME TOO!!!!!!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 04:36:45 PM »
"VINCE YOUNG CAN'T THROW THE BALL" - 390 PASS YARDS TODAY, 1 TD, 0 TURNOVERS, GAME WINNING, 99 YARD TD DRIVE (2:30 LEFT) ON 4TH DOWN WITH 00 SECONDS LEFT

What the fuck are you talking about? I like Young. Even argued for him being able to bounce back and become a hall of famer. I just like 500 bucks more than I like Vince. If I ever said he can't throw the ball, it was when he couldn't throw the ball. And you can't argue that there was a time in his pro-career when he couldn't. If you look back through the history of my posts, back when Vince won the BCS, I said he'll never be able to be a successful power running QB. I was right about that too. He's doing very well and I'm glad, but he cost me half a grand, and the best QB of all time is going to have to do something about that next week.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 04:37:14 PM »
are you laughing because you know he couldn't do that again?

great drive, but i still am taking 80% of all other starting QBs lol.

you know why you didn't reach your "average of 30 points a game"? CJ - only 18 carries lol; not to mention an 85 yard touchdown.

phenominal final drive though; i saw something similar in Oakland a week ago. :laugh:

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 04:40:48 PM »
^Your pathetic when it comes to Young. If he "couldn't do it again", that's the 9th game tying/winning 4th Q drive he's already lead in his career. Any smart (not u) football fans remember a similar miracle comeback he lead in his rookie year over the Giants overcoming a 21-0 deficit in the 4th Q (CJ wasn't on this team). Not to mention the Rose Bowl (I know, it's not the NFL)

U have finally proved that no matter what he does, u will never give him his props. The man has now won 9 straight starts.

Honestly Chamill, this is getting sad. I like U as a poster, but this is too far. I know me liking him so much and taking it so far ticks u off, but trying to take away the attention from him on this? Pathetic. U probably get a kick out of getting reactions outta me like this.

99 yards, 2:30 mins, TD pass, 00 seconds left and CJ didn't touch the ball once. Fact. 390 pass yards overall.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 04:45:05 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 04:52:34 PM »
^Your pathetic when it comes to Young. If he "couldn't do it again", that's the 9th game tying/winning 4th Q drive he's already lead in his career. Any smart (not u) football fans remember a similar miracle comeback he lead in his rookie year over the Giants overcoming a 21-0 deficit in the 4th Q (CJ wasn't on this team).

U have finally proved that no matter what he does, u will never give him his props. The man has now won 9 straight starts.

Honestly Chamill, this is getting sad. I like U as a poster, but this is too far. I know me liking him so much and taking it so far ticks u off, but trying to take away the attention from him on this? Pathetic. U probably get a kick out of getting reactions outta me like this.

99 yards, 2:30 mins, TD pass, 00 seconds left and CJ didn't touch the ball once. Fact. 390 pass yards overall.

lol, i'm pathetic? yet, you just made two threads in one day about the same team, same situation, to rub it in my face? alright.

but, i'm just being honest; i would take a lot of QB's over Vince; whose the last scrambling QB to win a Super Bowl?

today was extremely impressive, but you did get 7 points for just handing the ball off at the 15 lol. "fact."

i'm trying to give him props for the last drive, you simply won't hear it.

Shallow, where are you? can you tell him teams win games, not QBs? :P

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 04:55:23 PM »

you know why you didn't reach your "average of 30 points a game"? CJ - only 18 carries lol; not to mention an 85 yard touchdown.

phenominal final drive though; i saw something similar in Oakland a week ago. :laugh:

80%? No fucking way. He'd be in my top ten active QBs. His run threat is still there to keep a shadow on him and his decision making has grown exponentially during his time off. Peyton, Roth, Carson, Brees, Favre, McNabb I'd take over him with out question. Everyone else is flip a coin or Vince first.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 04:56:28 PM »
^Your pathetic when it comes to Young. If he "couldn't do it again", that's the 9th game tying/winning 4th Q drive he's already lead in his career. Any smart (not u) football fans remember a similar miracle comeback he lead in his rookie year over the Giants overcoming a 21-0 deficit in the 4th Q (CJ wasn't on this team).

lol, i'm pathetic? yet, you just made two threads in one day about the same team, same situation, to rub it in my face? alright.

but, i'm just being honest; i would take a lot of QB's over Vince; whose the last scrambling QB to win a Super Bowl?

today was extremely impressive, but you did get 7 points for just handing the ball off at the 15 lol. "fact."

i'm trying to give him props for the last drive, you simply won't hear it.

Shallow, where are you? can you tell him teams win games, not QBs? :P

Teams do win games, and in Arizona's case they lose them, but Vince showed me something tonight at the end.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 04:57:01 PM »

80%? No fucking way. He'd be in my top ten active QBs. His run threat is still there to keep a shadow on him and his decision making has grown exponentially during his time off. Peyton, Roth, Carson, Brees, Favre, McNabb I'd take over him with out question. Everyone else is flip a coin or Vince first.
What about Rivers? :oi:

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 04:57:18 PM »
^trying to give him props isn't staying stupid shit like "no 30 pts 'cause Cj ...blah blah blah"

Shallow: At least your man enough to admit it.

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 05:00:12 PM »
Exactly. Comments like that just further his hate. Non-biased football fans like yourself realize what it is. 23-11 as a starter now?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 05:01:29 PM »

LOL, forget that.

i was interested in what you were saying until i saw no Brady LMFAO.

anyway,

Peyton, Brady, Roth, Carson, Brees, Farve, McNabb, Cutler, Schaub, Warner or Leinhart, Ryan, Rivers, Stafford (will be great when he has a team), Rodgers, Romo, Eli.

then maybe Vince depending on the team & if i trusted the future of Alex Smith, Garrard, Cassell or Henne lol.