Author Topic: Dexter  (Read 2038 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Dexter
« on: November 29, 2009, 09:28:30 PM »
yall fools watching it this season? 

im really enjoying this season.  this is probably my favorite season....or at the very least right there with season 2.  John Lithgow is an amazing actor.  ive never seen him in a role like this.....and he is perfect for it!!!

tonights episode should be crazy!!! 

where my dexter fans at? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Dexter
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 07:52:48 AM »
this show is wicked. however i missed the second episode of this season so i am going to avoid the rest till the full set comes out on dvd.

i watched seasons 1 and 2 in 1.5 days...then i waited a week to go buy season 3.....siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick show :P.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 08:17:22 AM »
This season is great, I actually thought 2 was kind of a let-down and picked back up with 3.
I'm downloading last night's episode right now, looking forward to it. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 09:49:30 AM »
Yeah a great season, started kinda slow but now it's buckwild. The last week ep (haven't seen the new one yet) was classic, the way Dexter switched up to a serial killer persona in a second was amazing. The only thing that bothers me with this season is the Angel & La Guerta love story, it makes me vomit.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 12:19:34 PM »
season is fucking great so far.

But I want to take a minute to talk about John Lithgow.I'm used to him being a comedy actor, because of that series he did, with the aliens (it was really popular around here for quite some time).Then the new Dexter started and I immediately thought damn, he's really good at being a killer/psychopath.Right after I watched the pre-air of the first episode for this season, I started checking out some early Brian De Palma movies, and man, did he love Lithgow in these kinds of roles (killer/disturbed person)!I recommend checking out what the two of them did together, some really good stuff there.Props to Lithgow, big actor!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 02:37:05 PM »

But I want to take a minute to talk about John Lithgow.I'm used to him being a comedy actor, because of that series he did, with the aliens (it was really popular around here for quite some time).Then the new Dexter started and I immediately thought damn, he's really good at being a killer/psychopath.Right after I watched the pre-air of the first episode for this season, I started checking out some early Brian De Palma movies, and man, did he love Lithgow in these kinds of roles (killer/disturbed person)!I recommend checking out what the two of them did together, some really good stuff there.Props to Lithgow, big actor!

good stuff, ill check those out.  any one of those films really stand out? 

This season is great, I actually thought 2 was kind of a let-down and picked back up with 3.
I'm downloading last night's episode right now, looking forward to it. 

for real?  for me it was the other way around.  season 3 was cool, but its definitely the weakest of the 4 seasons, imo.

for me, this is how id rate the seasons 4/2, 1, 3.

its odd tho...dexter has barley killed anyone this season, and its shaping up to be the best one yet! lol

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 12:06:55 AM »
Blow Out is a good movie to check out

Season 1 can't be topped and so far Season 4 has been the closest one.  2 and 3 I rank them the same, cool seasons but don't compare to 1 and 4. 

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 03:21:32 AM »
season 3 was the worst dexter season, and it was still better than alot of shit on television. the middle of the season is weak while him and the miguel are getting to know each other or whatever, but the start and ending episodes are great

as for this season, i think rita is gonna get done by trinity. she hasnt been in it much this season and they're emphasizing the whole "family" aspect of the killers and how dexter can't turn into lithgow. the next two episodes look fucking insane, i can't wait
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 03:39:15 AM »
Every season has its charms but they are all 5/5 stars at the end, season 3 was great as well, connection and chemistry between Miguel and Dexter was amazing. 4th season is great but has some bad moments, writers are trying to make it unpredictable but sometimes they just do the opposite by trying that hard and story becomes transparent. Sometimes they are trying to present different Dexter as sloppy and not organized, not focused, its not good to change the mans character like that when its already formed in viewers heads, cant blame them too much tho, its hard to write FOUR great seasons and they are managing.  Final two episodes are gonna be off the hook.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 01:07:39 PM »

good stuff, ill check those out.  any one of those films really stand out?

yes, like it was already mentioned, Blow Out is def worth checking, I personally loved it.Obsession is another one I know that is great, still can't find it anywhere to check it out tho.I dont know anything about Raising Cane, other than that it's a horror movie and Lithgow plays a doctor who suffers from multiple personality disorder (all 3 of the movies are De Palma/Lithgow collabos, of course)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2009, 02:38:24 PM »
damn, next two episodes are going to be unreal!!!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 04:23:19 PM »

"Hello Deter Morgan"  ;D

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 04:27:45 PM »

"Hello Deter Morgan"  ;D

that shit was sick!  the preview for the final 2 has me fucking hyped. 

the season finale airs on my birthday too....so you know its going to be siiiick!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :bandit:

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2009, 04:28:23 PM »

good stuff, ill check those out.  any one of those films really stand out?

yes, like it was already mentioned, Blow Out is def worth checking, I personally loved it.Obsession is another one I know that is great, still can't find it anywhere to check it out tho.I dont know anything about Raising Cane, other than that it's a horror movie and Lithgow plays a doctor who suffers from multiple personality disorder (all 3 of the movies are De Palma/Lithgow collabos, of course)

Blow Out is a good movie to check out

Season 1 can't be topped and so far Season 4 has been the closest one.  2 and 3 I rank them the same, cool seasons but don't compare to 1 and 4.  

props to both of ya.  ill be sure to check those out.  

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 11:32:21 PM »

I have a feelin that Lithgow is gonna go at Rita and the kids...cant wait to see the scene where Dexter knocs the fuck out outta that "i wanna fucc your wife" neighbor ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM