Author Topic: This Is Proof The New West Can Do It  (Read 333 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
This Is Proof The New West Can Do It
« on: December 17, 2009, 11:49:45 PM »
I was just listening to this song on the radio its called o lets do it by waka flocka. He's a atl rapper thats influnced by west coast gangsta rap and he spits that gangsta shit. This song is big on the radio and he's rapping about gunz, klling niggaz, and selling drugs and its number 2 on the top 10 countdown on the radio out here.this is proof that the new west can do the same. If this cat can get his gangsta music on the radio nipsey, jay rock, 211, roccett, 40 glocc, menace, g. malone and threst of the new west can all put thir gangsta shit on the radio it just has to be a straight banger. What do yall think ?

GangstaBoogy

Re: This Is Proof The New West Can Do It
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 11:56:10 PM »
Nope.

Its only cool for artist to be thugs and gang bangers if they're NOT from the West. Dipset proved it. G-Unit proved it. A few New West artist have had bangers: G-Malone with "Certified", Sly Boogy with "Its Nuthin", etc. But look how far that got them.

In other news: New Boyz f/ Ray J - "Tie Me Down" is out now. Call your radio stations and request it cuz sabes que, its actually hot!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 12:39:44 PM »
TRASH! 8)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 12:43:18 PM »
Nope.

Its only cool for artist to be thugs and gang bangers if they're NOT from the West. Dipset proved it. G-Unit proved it. A few New West artist have had bangers: G-Malone with "Certified", Sly Boogy with "Its Nuthin", etc. But look how far that got them.

In other news: New Boyz f/ Ray J - "Tie Me Down" is out now. Call your radio stations and request it cuz sabes que, its actually hot!

sly boogie wow i havent heard ne thing from him since high school whats he up 2?
Bullets aint got no names

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 12:45:45 PM »
Nope.

sly boogie wow i havent heard ne thing from him since high school whats he up 2?

Damn that's a long time ago. I thought he was gonna blow for real. It's nuthin and That's my name were straight bangers
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 01:07:20 PM »
i don't give a fuck about stars, quality music is more important

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 01:15:55 PM »
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 02:33:36 PM »
...quality music is more important

Wassup Sheist ? Good to see you back round here. Anything comin' out soon ?
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

MidWestCoaster

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 03:10:36 PM »
I was just listening to this song on the radio its called o lets do it by waka flocka. He's a atl rapper thats influnced by west coast gangsta rap and he spits that gangsta shit. This song is big on the radio and he's rapping about gunz, klling niggaz, and selling drugs and its number 2 on the top 10 countdown on the radio out here.this is proof that the new west can do the same. If this cat can get his gangsta music on the radio nipsey, jay rock, 211, roccett, 40 glocc, menace, g. malone and threst of the new west can all put thir gangsta shit on the radio it just has to be a straight banger. What do yall think ?

I cant believe youre comparing any west coast artist with this guy. Hes trash! I know youre trying to state if he can do it the west can do it but as we can obviously see, thats not the case.

lol @ his name being waka flocka anyways wtf?

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 03:29:23 PM »
cuz wack as som bitch

radio is on they bull shit nation wide they only spinning south shit far as rap shit to keep Black America dumbed down

clear channel fuck em
radio 1 fuck em

infinity cool cuz they switch they shit up

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 11:02:10 PM »
yeah thats true thats why white record execs sign dumb rappers that dumb us down so our children will be dumb. They'd much rather have a bitch nigga rappin soft then a revolutionary gangsta rapper like pac and cube droppin knowledge.

G-Funk

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 11:23:53 PM »
one of the worst I've heard.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 11:37:34 PM »
cuz wack as som bitch

radio is on they bull shit nation wide they only spinning south shit far as rap shit to keep Black America dumbed down

clear channel fuck em
radio 1 fuck em

infinity cool cuz they switch they shit up

west got kday..

i been northwest n they hardly played south shit..sea-tac got the same bullshit played every20mins every day

only place spinnin the south is the south

waka flaka make it..kuz gucci..pastor troy..lil jon n others in ga is behind em

i wanted sly boogie to be the new face 4 the west..nobody got behind em..became another papoose..