Poll

Should we be banned for talking openly on a message board?

Yes
6 (26.1%)
No
17 (73.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Should peeps be bannd 4 expressing what they feel  (Read 483 times)

DatNiggaChauncy

Re:Should peeps be bannd 4 expressing what they feel
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2002, 08:04:19 PM »

Yah, right ::)
And wassup with a white jew called "DatNigga" ??
Irony, racism or just plain old wannabeism??

1.I created this screen name a long time ago for my homie...

2.I'm not white, I'm Israeli/Middle-Eastern

3.You don't have to be black to say Nigga...Necro, Cage, Fat Joe, Big Pun, B-Real and many other non-black rappers have said/called themselves "niggas" before...

4.I am Middle-Eastern...Middle-Easterns were refered to as Sand Niggers back in the day...Which gives Middle-Easterns more rights to say 'Nigga' than any other Non-Black race...

I could go on, but fuck it...I've said enough...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2002, 08:55:17 PM »

3.You don't have to be black to say Nigga...Necro, Cage, Fat Joe, Big Pun, B-Real and many other non-black rappers have said/called themselves "niggas" before...

4.I am Middle-Eastern...Middle-Easterns were refered to as Sand Niggers back in the day...Which gives Middle-Easterns more rights to say 'Nigga' than any other Non-Black race...

LoL

bez

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2002, 07:52:50 AM »

Thats the thing any other board wouldent of put up with him for so long. He has talked shit, caused beef, and generally been a dick head for ages and Seer has let him off. Enough was enough in the end and it was only a matter of time until he went.  Any other board would of booted him off month before seer did.  

Would you please stop attacking me now? You've already made your point a million times...You don't like me, fine...That doesn't mean you should go in every topic concerning me and attack me...What happened was a long time ago...It's over now...PeACe

LOL attacking you!!!!, Making my point in my view lad.  !

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2002, 10:02:18 PM »
damn all this drama. :-\ i dotn wanna say nun cuzz nik's lil butt buddyz are gonna jump in. im out!!!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2002, 12:03:40 AM »

LOL