Author Topic: Why The F*ck The West Never Gets The Luv It Deserves?  (Read 329 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Re: Why The F*ck The West Never Gets The Luv It Deserves?
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 03:09:33 PM »
many reasons;

#1 there arent enough shows and parties out here....the music scene out here is kinda dead; we dont have many shows that rappers can perform.  Mostly cuz of security...i remember back in the day everytime there was a show at a local club and rappers like dj quik and kurupt would show up there would be fights and people parking lot pimpin so cops would cop and shut it down.  There was a tight club we used to go to all the time but after 3 months the cops got tired of the shit and closed the whole thing down, now its some mexican club i think. 

#2 we dont get love from our own people; radio, etc...

#3 we played out the "throw up the W" crap..not just us but even labels like def jam who would bring west coast artists they would keep focusing on that part of it...instead of focusing on the music, lyrics and the artist

#4 wack videos...alot of times i get disappointed when i see west coast videos...good songs but wack videos...what happened to the good old days where we had the best videos...u gotta have something memorable in ur video and people will like ur song