Author Topic: How can you even like someone with a name like ''Gucci Mane''??  (Read 696 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: How can you even like someone with a name like ''Gucci Mane''??
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 07:07:56 PM »
i've been saying that this scrub is the worst.

i'd rather listen to Radiotube record his lines in the Elements section than bump Gucci's (literal) shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 07:08:52 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Gucci Mane drops his share of wack material and so does just about every other mainstream artist out, you need to dig to find the decent or dope stuff... he may not be the best lyrically but he's entertaining and can make some bangin' tunes

I would put money on it that 99% of this board at least deep down half way enjoys one Gucci track or feature and just doesn't want to admit it because it's the "cool" thing to do, but it is what it is

and for the record I don't like Gucci as an overall artist, same with Lil' Wayne and half these new rappers, but I can at least admit when they did come correct on songs

So cus every mainstream rapper puts out wack shit, it's okay?

That's the problem with music nowadays...People are okay with mediocrity.  

lol shut tha fuck up, i know ur bored.  u can't possibly agree with that 100%, ur just looking to reach out to people bcuz u need something 2 do right now and can't think of anything else to amuse u or focus your attention on... i'll help u homie http://www.synciti.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34970

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 07:09:52 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Gucci Mane drops his share of wack material and so does just about every other mainstream artist out, you need to dig to find the decent or dope stuff... he may not be the best lyrically but he's entertaining and can make some bangin' tunes

I would put money on it that 99% of this board at least deep down half way enjoys one Gucci track or feature and just doesn't want to admit it because it's the "cool" thing to do, but it is what it is

and for the record I don't like Gucci as an overall artist, same with Lil' Wayne and half these new rappers, but I can at least admit when they did come correct on songs

lol shut tha fuck up, i know ur bored.  u can't possibly agree with that 100%, ur just looking to reach out to people bcuz u need something 2 do right now and can't think of anything else to amuse u or focus your attention on... i'll help u homie http://www.synciti.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34970

U mad?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 07:14:23 PM »

Honestly bro, I'm always open to hearing shit, and am the first to say Wayne has some dope tracks. But I'm yet to hear something I like from this cat. Hook me up with what you think is his best work and I'll see if I can dig it

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 07:14:32 PM »
I'm ready for karma suicide on this one

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pYEm9epo1rc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp; <br />http://www.youtube.com/v/pYEm9epo1rc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pYEm9epo1rc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp; <br />http://www.youtube.com/v/pYEm9epo1rc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

this song is my shit but in my honest opinion... Gucci Mane was better on this song lyrically than 50 Cent, say what you want about the dexterity/voice, but try to convince that 50's lyrics were better  :P

Gucci Mane:

I push white frost behind my burglar bars
I hired myself to be my shooter so I'm self employed
And I am very paranoid, but beef I don't avoid
If I catch you slippin', bitch I'ma catch another charge
I got another mission I'ma need more ammunition
Ain't no opposition once I kill all competition
From the genesis to exodus I'm so devilish
Like a gypsy I predict a killing I'm a pessimist
From Zone 6 I'm back to Queens, all the way back to Zone 6
For a hater try and get here cut off his own dick
So choose which way you wanna die cause I know 99 ways
I don't sweat it cause I'm Gucci I just watch the crime wave

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 07:17:01 PM »

I'm not saying it's okay, I just said I don't like Gucci as an overall artist but if I feel in my opinion that he's not all the wack as everyone makes him out to be on certain songs I will admit it

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2009, 07:20:33 PM »

Honestly bro, I'm always open to hearing shit, and am the first to say Wayne has some dope tracks. But I'm yet to hear something I like from this cat. Hook me up with what you think is his best work and I'll see if I can dig it

I thought he was straight on the "Crime Wave" remix that I posted, Triple C's "Trick'n Off", Lil' Wayne's "Steady Mobbin'", Wale's "Pretty Girls", Yo Gotti's "5 Star" remix, and as far as solo songs his aren't for everybody but I like "Wasted", "Throw Money", "Bricks" and a few others I'm too lazy to think of now cuz I'm burnt lol

I'm sure that weed song he got with Devin, Bun B, and E-40 on his album will be dope
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 07:22:38 PM by H0W HiGH »

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2009, 07:30:07 PM »
hahaha guci mane what a name. i guess i cant like him because his name is dumb. i am dumb also. hahahahahahaha 2pac? that nigga not even got 6? hahahah fuck him i will listen to rap with ppl with cool names. biggie smalls?l lol how is this nigga big n small at the same time DAMN FUCK THESE NIGGAS STUPID ASS NAMES, ITS ALL ABOUT THE NAME U KNOW. FUCK THESE NIGGAS IMA LISTEN TO CANIBUS. COOL ASS NAME

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2009, 07:33:06 PM »
Tupac is an Aztec name meaning "Warrior" you ignorant fuck.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2009, 07:46:56 PM »

it is what is.

it aint nuthin but music..

fuck hip hop...it was way more wack artist durin the hip hop movement back then than it is today comin from the south..

who wanna hear busy bee goin bobdabobdangdadangdiggydang dangdang n shit...

fuck outta here...

i love my country rap tunes

westsiderider323

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 08:13:48 PM »
Gucci Mane, Souljah Boy, Lil Wayne, Mike Jones, Young Jeezy, OJ Da Juiceman, Rick Ross, etc.. these clowns are making a mockery of hip-hop.

And what region are they all from?

Face it people, The South killed hip hop.

naw the new south killed it
u cant say muthafuckas like UGK, Outkast, Three 6 Mafia, Geto Boys, 8Ball & MJG etc killed it

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 08:23:25 PM »
Gucci Mane, Souljah Boy, Lil Wayne, Mike Jones, Young Jeezy, OJ Da Juiceman, Rick Ross, etc.. these clowns are making a mockery of hip-hop.

u cant say muthafuckas like UGK, Outkast, Three 6 Mafia, Geto Boys, 8Ball & MJG etc killed it

never liked niggas that played favoritism with the shit when they scream the south killed hip hop..

kuz every nigga u named fucks wit the niggas yall so called claimed killed it..n dont have a problem with none of em...

from soulja boy tell em to got damn me gucci mane.. all them niggas done fucked wit em some how some way...and face a nigga most hold on a pedestal has came out his own mouth and said soulja boy is his favorite artist now...not once but twice and claimed he has the potential to be the next russell simmons..

so if the south killed it..they killed it too..

N pimp said..dont even call what comes out the south hip hop..call it country rap tunes since niggas wanna be pussys about what come out the south..and he said this before niggas was screamin hip hop was dead..

westsiderider323

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 08:28:50 PM »

never liked niggas that played favoritism with the shit when they scream the south killed hip hop..

kuz every nigga u named fucks wit the niggas yall so called claimed killed it..n dont have a problem with none of em...

from soulja boy tell em to got damn me gucci mane.. all them niggas done fucked wit em some how some way...and face a nigga most hold on a pedestal has came out his own mouth and said soulja boy is his favorite artist now...not once but twice and claimed he has the potential to be the next russell simmons..

N pimp said..dont even call what comes out the south hip hop..call it country rap tunes since niggas wanna be pussys about what come out the south..and he said this before niggas was screamin hip hop was dead..

they fuck wit the new kids cuz they wanna stay relevant its all business

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 08:48:45 PM »
wow... can't believe people actually fed in2 this thread...

i'll say it again

White Foreign kids who spend too much time online killed hip hop.... and that's the truth.  but that'll never get heard 4 obvious reasons.  nothing was a problem until white kids who love backpack-rap/"soul" rap and support Nas had something to say, and that's real... niggaz in tha hood and all around wasn't on no shit like they've exaggerated it out to be.  i dont care wat y'all say or how y'all feel, that's the truth, im just keepin it 1000

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 09:10:23 PM »

they fuck wit the new kids cuz they wanna stay relevant its all business

nall bro.. they fuck wit em.. kuz one they knew the struggle n how hard it was to get heard..

who gave bill face n will advice when they was gettin turned down...by everybody...didnt noone see shit in them cept lil troy..lil j and rick rubin...wasnt nobody tryin 2 sign a dancin rappin midget..a country muhfucka and a nigga with suicidal thoughts...

soulja boy got game put in his head before even got his feet wet in the game..pimp c nor face gain anything from him...when they pulled em to the side...n holla'd at em..show a face n soulja boy song or a pimp c soulja boy song..hell 50 pulled em to the side as well..n put it in his ear...

the south aint the west coast or the east.. niggas hungry but they aint greedy..they let their peer's eat..why blackball em...

same wit  master p..nobody wasnt fuckin wit em.. he made his own lane.. ogs be4 em..put game in his ear n made rich..tony draper n lil j got em paid..n he nino brown the game...

outkast woulda never made it if it wasnt organize noize messin with tlc in the early stages of their career..n puttin kast on tlc remix of what about your friends..they got any known name in the game at the time..but they went back to the dungeon n got their own artist..

so they looked for em..kuz they were up n comin...n rico nem knew kast was a factor n was hungry

it may be a bidness in the other coast..but in the south.. if hungry n u in the same house..ima get u a plate too...