Author Topic: How to clean Timbs?  (Read 371 times)

Blood$

How to clean Timbs?
« on: December 01, 2009, 09:36:37 PM »
I just copped a pair the other day, haven't had a pair in years... but what's the best way to clean them without fuckin' them up cuz I remember the last pair suffered as soon as a drop of water hit  :-X

they can't be cleaned just like sneakers, I'm sure whoever has had Timberlands know that on here  8)

Matty

Re: How to clean Timbs?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 09:54:55 PM »
tiny bit of water and a suede brush.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 09:56:12 PM »
Buy that water resistant spraycan thingy. Spray a couple coats before ya wear them.

Bananas

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 12:52:42 AM »
they have suede cleaner spray at footlocker.

Then if you want, buy scotch guard, it waterproofs them completely.

I've been buying timberlands for the last ten years and I treat them like shit, do those two steps and you'll be fine.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 09:12:02 AM »
Buy that water resistant spraycan thingy. Spray a couple coats before ya wear them.
No don't!! That left wet spot lookin' spots on a pair of mines. Or maybe it was the suede cleaner spray. I dont know. It was one of the two that came from Footlocker. I think it was the suede shit. But maybe I just sprayed it wrong or somethang. But nigga I'd be aware of that.

Mines never get that dirty to that point. Whatever it is, usually you just could brush it off. Just watch where you step. :D Shit I really only have to clean is the bottoms when all them pebbles get stuck.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 12:51:04 PM »
ye ive never been able to successfully clean timbs. now i just throw em out and buy new ones once they get 1 little scuff mark. but i make sure to douse them in gas and burn them that way bums dont go looking through my trash to try and get free stuff. hah, fucking bums!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »
i use water and paper towel.

good as new.

ikke

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 01:33:00 PM »
This might just be a dutch answer but why the fuck buy shoes that can't handle water?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 06:07:59 PM »
This might just be a dutch answer but why the fuck buy shoes that can't handle water?

my timbos are water proof but they get occassional stains on them that can be easily removed with water and paper towel

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 08:51:36 PM »
tims are slowly making their way back into the mainstream... after ppl seen jay z , 50 , kanye rocking them

i hope fags dont wear ass tight jeans with tims and a 5xl tall legnth white tee

go to the timberland store online. they've got a few products you can use.. such as a suede brush.. and some cleaners as well very inexpensive stuff

ThaChamp

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 02:06:15 AM »
ask Tom

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 02:14:18 AM »
My broke ass always bought Lugz and hid the label with my pants. Way cheaper and no one knew the difference. If a bird shit on em, I just gave them to Goodwill.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 09:39:19 PM »
do these have anythin to do wit timbo the producer? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 08:55:26 AM »

my timbos are water proof but they get occassional stains on them that can be easily removed with water and paper towel
Stains caused by water?

do these have anythin to do wit timbo the producer? lol
I've heard references to timbs from before timbo the producer was known so I'll say know.
I base this answer on music tho.