Author Topic: I Always Hear Snoop And All These Westcoast Artists Crying  (Read 381 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
I Always Hear Snoop And All These Westcoast Artists Crying
« on: December 02, 2009, 04:43:33 PM »
About westcoast dj's don't support us they don't support the west fuck felli fel and all these sorry ass DJs yeah they probably do suck but so do you. That the south supports the south the east supports the east and nobody supports the west. Well son look at the bullshit that you guys are putting out i know that a bunch of you on this forum are not listening to g files or soft white because these guys are trying to make music that sounds like its from other regions. Keep it OG and I'm pretty sure that you will have no problems Ice Cube has keep it original since day 1 and he really hasn't had any problems W.C Cypress Hill for example because at the end of the day JUST KEEP IT OG. Im not gonna lie im still pretty pumped off that secrets from the malice in wonderland i havent heard a really good battlecat beat in years.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: I Always Hear Snoop And All These Westcoast Artists Crying
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 06:41:12 PM »
yeah, it's time 4 EVERYBODY to move on... MAINLY the OLDER fans and the older artist (and new).  it just makes rap look gay when everytime u hear about it it's supposidly dead or not as good as it was in 95 (westcoast forum or not).

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 06:57:16 PM »
Out In Cali niggas blaze and stress
Waiting on Detox to save the West
Even if the shit is dope it ain't giving you niggas hope
Unless your signatures wrote on the check from Interscope...NOPE!
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

westside159

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 06:39:53 AM »
About westcoast dj's don't support us they don't support the west fuck felli fel and all these sorry ass DJs yeah they probably do suck but so do you. That the south supports the south the east supports the east and nobody supports the west. Well son look at the bullshit that you guys are putting out i know that a bunch of you on this forum are not listening to g files or soft white because these guys are trying to make music that sounds like its from other regions. Keep it OG and I'm pretty sure that you will have no problems Ice Cube has keep it original since day 1 and he really hasn't had any problems W.C Cypress Hill for example because at the end of the day JUST KEEP IT OG. Im not gonna lie im still pretty pumped off that secrets from the malice in wonderland i havent heard a really good battlecat beat in years.

Support the ones who made the westcoast hip hop what it is ..    Snoop , Eiht , Dre , Short , Cube , E-40 ,

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 06:50:55 AM »
People still listen to radio?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 07:29:04 AM »

Its not like Ice Cube gets any airplay either nowadays, except for a few of his old joints. He has a point. Other regions will support their own regional music, regardless of talent or quality. And there's definitely still dope music coming out of the west. Its not like there's nothing good to choose from.

Randoe_El

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 08:03:12 AM »
All these OG WestCoast artist used to stay TRUE to form, but when they realized they were gonna get no airtime and riches because of this they started makeing more regional and Commercialized music!!! Now it all sounds ridiculous!!!!! We all know WESTCOAST DJ's don't play westcoast music and I don't think we will ever get over that.... Westcoast just has to keep makeing Westcoast and stay TRUE to the root's.. That's what everyone has copied from all these year's and ran with it, so keep it grounded and push forward.. Look how globalized Chuck's, Dickies, Chain's, Gang Culture, Solid T's, Color's (Red/Blue/Brown) & Swagger that the Westcoast created has come.. They like our style.. Always have and will...

xxOHCxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 09:58:03 AM »
The west coast back in the 90's, regardless of it being "gangsta rap", was always good party music. Thats why it got so much play. I think every region ate off of the California lifestyle as far as image, but created a new mainstream sound of their own. They are putting out "club" music and shit that caters to ladies even though ladies dont listen to anything except whats currently being played on the radio at the time and then forget about it. The newer artists here want to go harder as far as the blood/crip image, but havent done too much to make a new sound or make anyone take a step back to look at the music that's coming out of the West. Snoop and Game are good, but Snoop flops around on every album trying to figure out if hes a banging ass crip, a silky pimp, or a grown ass man. Dr. Dre makes party music recreating a west coast sound that is almost like a short rebirth. Thats why everyones waiting on Detox. California wants it's shine and this is the best fucking to live in. Who the hell wants to be from the nasty ass racist south or new york?