Author Topic: Just wondering..Who the f*ck go to a pitbull concert?  (Read 621 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just wondering..Who the f*ck go to a pitbull concert?
« on: December 08, 2009, 03:19:31 AM »
Who the fuck go to a pitbull concert?Im on some curious shit wright..and how is his shit selling? ???
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:53:43 AM by Adon »

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Just wondering..
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 09:06:46 PM »
Its pathetic that he gets the promotion of a major rapper but sells like an underground rapper. His label should save that promotion money for someone good.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 05:18:42 AM »
Its pathetic that he gets the promotion of a major rapper but sells like an underground rapper. His label should save that promotion money for someone good.
Im not hateing on him..but every video he on some (cha cha cha) shit..and its not even good booty music..who ever fucking with him must have money to burn.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 05:39:24 AM »
Im not hateing on him..but every video he on some (cha cha cha) shit..and its not even good booty music..who ever fucking with him must have money to burn.

I think he has a strong cuban following, and Miami in general.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 09:46:02 AM »

exactly. Miami plus every latino-person in the world fuccs wit Pit - dat's why..
If u look at the aspect of globalfame - Pitbull is one of the most succesful rappers in a long, long, long time.. n dats no bullshit..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 12:33:51 PM »

exactly. Miami plus every latino-person in the world fuccs wit Pit - dat's why..
If u look at the aspect of globalfame - Pitbull is one of the most succesful rappers in a long, long, long time.. n dats no bullshit..

I wouldn't call him that successful. His first album went gold, none of his others have.

Young Old Head

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 05:14:56 AM »
the keyword is "international"...

Cash Money Blood Gang

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 05:53:52 AM »
the keyword is "international"...

:sshh: don't tell the Americans
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

fabtoxicp

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 09:13:23 AM »

I wouldn't call him that successful. His first album went gold, none of his others have.

dats american sales..
do u kno how big the world is? Pitbull, together wit Lil Wayne, Kanye West & Flo Ria, are the ONLY US-rappers makin any big NOISE n money overseas.. thats statistics

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Just wondering..Who the f*ck go to a pitbull concert?
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 12:15:20 PM »
well your a stoner, of course you dont dance, u listen to some cypress hill i wanna get highhhhhhhhh so highhhhh .. i can see the contrast

i'd defenitly go to a pitbull show.. dudes dope.. hes a great songwriter, him and Flo-rida are running the hip hop party scene.. (you need that in hip hop, u just cant throw on some hardcore shit at a party lol ) and they pull major hoes at their shows best believe that

u cant hate on him.. dude has a hits for days... defenitly better than snoop at making party music - sexual seduction, drop it like its hot.

u guys need to check the Digital Singles Sales charts.. he's a hit maker

Fraxxx

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 12:21:06 PM »
I'm not feeling his music right now. But he has some tight (older) shit.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

MediumL

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 12:39:49 PM »

dats american sales..
do u kno how big the world is? Pitbull, together wit Lil Wayne, Kanye West & Flo Ria, are the ONLY US-rappers makin any big NOISE n money overseas.. thats statistics

Lol lies. Jay Z, 50, Em, Dre, Snoop, etc called all sell out tours internationally.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 01:09:37 PM »
Is he even a rapper?

kemizt

fabtoxicp

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 03:42:54 AM »

dats american sales..

Lol lies. Jay Z, 50, Em, Dre, Snoop, etc called all sell out tours internationally.

LOL those ppl dont even count, einstein. why'd u think i didnt include 'em? those are not rappers - those are superstars.. *tsk, tsk*

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 03:59:27 AM »
pitbull is a great crossover act. if u just want that boom bap then ur not gonna like it. smh at folks bringing the street mentality to all music. these is probably the same folks the listen to nothing but hip-hop