Author Topic: Free Tray Deee!  (Read 1460 times)

IgnantMC

Re: Free Tray Deee!
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »
If yall haven't yet, make sure yall download my mixtape off the front page of Dubcnn. I put a song on there that me and "The General" cut back in the day. My label at the time asked me who I wanted to a song with and right away I said Tray Deee. He is 1 of the realest cats I had the pleasure to work with. He walks it how he talks it. Not like most of these studio gangsters today. Plus he has flows and rhyme schemes to go along with it. Right away when I met him he came across as somebody that wouldn't comform or comprises himself for the sake of being accepted. I got nothing but respect for him. Free Tray Deee

but why free tray deee after all the shit he has done?
fuck him he did the crime let him rot in piss.  wiggers always saying free their favorite incarcerated rapper when they'd be calling the cops themselves if he did them wrong.

what do you mean? i'm a wigger myself.
sorry, wigface

acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2009, 09:44:44 PM »
Tray deee is my favorite rapper.  From his last interview it doesn't really sound like he will be making music when he gets out.  He sounded changed in the interview, really trying to stick to the muslim religion and stay out of trouble.  I think he will mostly just be trying to be taking care of his family when he gets out, and lets face it, by that time the rap game ain't gonna be payin shit unless you are around Jay Z status.

h2k4

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2009, 11:12:52 PM »
"Free Tray Dee", lol.  Like someone else said, if he had shot at you or one of your loved ones, you wouldn't be hollering all that free stuff.  Don't really see what's so great about him.  He's dropped some dope verses but to call him one of the best is crazy to me.

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 11:25:16 PM »
you euros need to realize that he didnt shoot some innocent people, or even go out of his way to provoke some shit. i mean i wasnt there so im not going to say i know exactly what happened but from what it sounds like, a group of  enemy gang bangers with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove tried to do something to him, he felt in danger of his life, and did what he thought he had to. now of course tray dee did shit in his life to get him in a situation where people would want to kill him just based off who he is, but i dont think you euros know the circumstances at all

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 11:49:05 PM »
you euros need to realize that he didnt shoot some innocent people, or even go out of his way to provoke some shit. i mean i wasnt there so im not going to say i know exactly what happened but from what it sounds like, a group of  enemy gang bangers with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove tried to do something to him, he felt in danger of his life, and did what he thought he had to. now of course tray dee did shit in his life to get him in a situation where people would want to kill him just based off who he is, but i dont think you euros know the circumstances at all

lol quote of the year

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2009, 02:28:05 AM »
Can't blame someone for defending himself
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2009, 06:50:22 AM »
someone posted a scan on here a while back from a  rappers doing time, c-bo was in it too. what mufuka said was right. he also said these guys told him they wouldn't testify against tray dee if he gave them his porsche. he said they already snitched on him so why was he gonna trust these guys and said fuck em.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »
the thing is, i think any celebrity is a piece of shit that throws away his life like that.

these rapper/entertainers take their celebrity status for granted. stop living in fairytale land these niggas stopped being gangstas the moment they came on TV.

rappers that get locked up and throw their whole career away = morons.

tell me who da hell is gonna know about tray dee couple years from now except a bunch of 28 and 30 years aolds

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2009, 02:10:47 PM »
the thing is, i think any celebrity is a piece of shit that throws away his life like that.

these rapper/entertainers take their celebrity status for granted. stop living in fairytale land these niggas stopped being gangstas the moment they came on TV.

tell me who da hell is gonna know about tray dee couple years from now except a bunch of 28 and 30 years aolds
??? ??? Tray Deee was an O.G. from Insane Crips in East LBC years before he even entered the rap game, went to prison a couple times, and was maintaining.. ICG's and the rollin 20s (the gangs snoop/goldie) from, been warring HEAVY, many many lives lost, so just settin up a group with tray deee/goldie was pretty big, and tray deee didnt go to them, THEY went to tray deee because he was already WELL known in long beach..

"These niggas stopped being gangstas when the hit tv"...LOL....ay homie dont even say nigga, because i doubt your even black.. tray deee was already solidified in the gangbangin game before he entered the rap game, and still appealed to the G's, thats because he KEPT IT REAL. If you knew a couple stories about him you'd realize he wasnt on no bullshyt, he was 100% real...

now, throwing his career away, well, you see, tray deee talked the talk and......WALKED THE WALK... something a lot of westcoast gangster rappers never do/did, you seem like a foreigner to gangbangin, dont say its because gangbangin is stupid, because gangbangin is what made this westcoast music you listen to..so.... ???

ay its funny though, you got a picture of daz dillinger fat ass on your sig/avi, got daz actin like hes holding a gun, i bet you love daz huh, too bad daz RAPS ALL FAIRYTALES, ol i robbed suge knight with a screwdriver ass nigga, got snoop dogg in your sig, snoop dogg was talkin ALL that gangsta shyt in the 90s, only to find out he wasnt nothin but a young dude from 20s who never did anything he talked about... got kurupt in your sig too....LOL...kurupt, poor boy paid the rollin 60s to be cool with him..... got eazy E in your sig....eazy e..... ... the cat who BROUGHT this shit to the table....

you sound like a little square ass dude.. lol.. "OmG HE SHOOTED SOMEBODY, LOCK EM AWAYYYYY 4 LIFE!" *nasally voice*, fuck outta here   :laugh: :laugh:

oh and heres the story, some guys from rollin 20s were SET TRIPPIN on him, see, i know your a foreigner and all, and dont know too much about the california gang culture that gave birth to this music you listen to, when gangstas set trip, what follows is a fight/stabbing/shooting, thats how it is. tray dee gets shot at, gets mad, goes to his car gets his pistol and shoots at them in self defense, the guys from rollin 20s go to the police and snitch on him (something i think you would accept "GOOD FOR THEM! LOCK EM UP! LOCK EM UP!"), and then they say they wont testify against tray deee if he pays them and gives them his porsche, now I KNOW your bitch ass would pay them, give them your porsche, and probably a blow job too, but tray deee didnt, he said they couldnt be trusted, so he got 12 years...

now.... i think we all know if somebody like snoop, kurupt, daz, were in that situation, big tough talkers, they wouldve given them the car and the money....

p.s., who the hell knows daz/kurupt like that? snoop is the only one whos WELL KNOWN 100%, daz/kurupt/tray deee are damn near at the same level of being known in the industry, tray deee is a reputable whos known in the streets, you know, where this music came from..

and lol @ "Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss", what cost is that?  :laugh: :laugh: fool, if you were from southern cali youd know tray deee was/still is a boss...

man its sad when some little wiggers come and try to speak on the west coast....  :laugh: :laugh:

- DICEY from w/s south central, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, WHERE THIS MUTHAFUCKING MUSIC YALL LOVE ORIGINATED...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2009, 02:29:31 PM »

??? ??? Tray Deee was an O.G. from Insane Crips in East LBC years before he even entered the rap game, went to prison a couple times, and was maintaining.. ICG's and the rollin 20s (the gangs snoop/goldie) from, been warring HEAVY, many many lives lost, so just settin up a group with tray deee/goldie was pretty big, and tray deee didnt go to them, THEY went to tray deee because he was already WELL known in long beach..

"These niggas stopped being gangstas when the hit tv"...LOL....ay homie dont even say nigga, because i doubt your even black.. tray deee was already solidified in the gangbangin game before he entered the rap game, and still appealed to the G's, thats because he KEPT IT REAL. If you knew a couple stories about him you'd realize he wasnt on no bullshyt, he was 100% real...

now, throwing his career away, well, you see, tray deee talked the talk and......WALKED THE WALK... something a lot of westcoast gangster rappers never do/did, you seem like a foreigner to gangbangin, dont say its because gangbangin is stupid, because gangbangin is what made this westcoast music you listen to..so.... ???

ay its funny though, you got a picture of daz dillinger fat ass on your sig/avi, got daz actin like hes holding a gun, i bet you love daz huh, too bad daz RAPS ALL FAIRYTALES, ol i robbed suge knight with a screwdriver ass nigga, got snoop dogg in your sig, snoop dogg was talkin ALL that gangsta shyt in the 90s, only to find out he wasnt nothin but a young dude from 20s who never did anything he talked about... got kurupt in your sig too....LOL...kurupt, poor boy paid the rollin 60s to be cool with him..... got eazy E in your sig....eazy e..... ... the cat who BROUGHT this shit to the table....

you sound like a little square ass dude.. lol.. "OmG HE SHOOTED SOMEBODY, LOCK EM AWAYYYYY 4 LIFE!" *nasally voice*, fuck outta here   :laugh: :laugh:

oh and heres the story, some guys from rollin 20s were SET TRIPPIN on him, see, i know your a foreigner and all, and dont know too much about the california gang culture that gave birth to this music you listen to, when gangstas set trip, what follows is a fight/stabbing/shooting, thats how it is. tray dee gets shot at, gets mad, goes to his car gets his pistol and shoots at them in self defense, the guys from rollin 20s go to the police and snitch on him (something i think you would accept "GOOD FOR THEM! LOCK EM UP! LOCK EM UP!"), and then they say they wont testify against tray deee if he pays them and gives them his porsche, now I KNOW your bitch ass would pay them, give them your porsche, and probably a blow job too, but tray deee didnt, he said they couldnt be trusted, so he got 12 years...

now.... i think we all know if somebody like snoop, kurupt, daz, were in that situation, big tough talkers, they wouldve given them the car and the money....

p.s., who the hell knows daz/kurupt like that? snoop is the only one whos WELL KNOWN 100%, daz/kurupt/tray deee are damn near at the same level of being known in the industry, tray deee is a reputable whos known in the streets, you know, where this music came from..

and lol @ "Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss", what cost is that?  :laugh: :laugh: fool, if you were from southern cali youd know tray deee was/still is a boss...

man its sad when some little wiggers come and try to speak on the west coast....  :laugh: :laugh:

- DICEY from w/s south central, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, WHERE THIS MUTHAFUCKING MUSIC YALL LOVE ORIGINATED...

how old are you 2? lol this foo right here tellin fairytales on the dubb. nigga i dont give fuck if you know tray dee personally, lol i can 20 foos that be gangbangin on the streets, but if they had an oppurtinity to become celebrity or become a rapper, i doubt them mutha fuckas would fuck it up.

its obvious your still a little kid, traydee had it good, do you kno any gangsters? i mean most still live with the parents, basically have 2 jobs, gangbangin n dealing and an actual real job.

do you fucking know anybody traydees age that literally gangbangs? hell nah, if they are their usually crackheads. cuz foos got families to feed and responsiblities and youll learn this soon enough after highschool, and if ur an adult, your boderline retarded.

your an idiot homie, i dont give a fuck, he could of been the downest og, the trigger happy lil homie, but the fact is that rarely do people get the oppurtinity to do what they love and become famous for it. he took it for granted,

i could careless what he did as a kid, everybody got those fairytales you dumb youngsta. i mean do you even live around here? it says 818 down there u dumbfuck.

lol traydee aint no mutha fuckin boss you idiot, what he got juice with one crip set? homie that shit aint hard 2 floss.

no shit traydee dont snitch, im sure he loves cali, and he dont wanna get PC'd up everytime he gets locked up. if those rollin 20s dont get PC'd up next time the run into the law their dead men.

you talk like a straight lil wank, id slap the shit outta you if ever see your ass around LA

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2009, 02:32:33 PM »
Can't blame someone for defending himself

If i remember the scan correctly, Tray Dee said he saw a rival gang, made some gang signs, which they then responded to by throwing up their gang signs, and then tray dee shot at them. He deserves to be in prison, stop this stupid "free Tray Deee" bullshit. He's guilty! If he was in there for the wrong reasons or on false accusations, then hell yeah, free him! But he aint! get with it. If he is as gangsta as he says he is, he probably done shot at people before, robbed, killed etc.. He in prison for something! The game is the game!

And this is coming from someone who bumps Tray Deee regularly.

I'll see if i can find the scan.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 02:37:06 PM by MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP »

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2009, 02:42:50 PM »

you sound like a little square ass dude.. lol.. "OmG HE SHOOTED SOMEBODY, LOCK EM AWAYYYYY 4 LIFE!" *nasally voice*, fuck outta here   :laugh: :laugh:

and lol @ "Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss", what cost is that?  :laugh: :laugh: fool, if you were from southern cali youd know tray deee was/still is a boss...

man its sad when some little wiggers come and try to speak on the west coast....  :laugh: :laugh:

how old are you 2? lol this foo right here tellin fairytales on the dubb. nigga i dont give fuck if you know tray dee personally, lol i can 20 foos that be gangbangin on the streets, but if they had an oppurtinity to become celebrity or become a rapper, i doubt them mutha fuckas would fuck it up.

its obvious your still a little kid, traydee had it good, do you kno any gangsters? i mean most still live with the parents, basically have 2 jobs, gangbangin n dealing and an actual real job.

do you fucking know anybody traydees age that literally gangbangs? hell nah, if they are their usually crackheads. cuz foos got families to feed and responsiblities and youll learn this soon enough after highschool, and if ur an adult, your boderline retarded.

your an idiot homie, i dont give a fuck, he could of been the downest og, the trigger happy lil homie, but the fact is that rarely do people get the oppurtinity to do what they love and become famous for it. he took it for granted,

i could careless what he did as a kid, everybody got those fairytales you dumb youngsta. i mean do you even live around here? it says 818 down there u dumbfuck.

lol traydee aint no mutha fuckin boss you idiot, what he got juice with one crip set? homie that shit aint hard 2 floss.

no shit traydee dont snitch, im sure he loves cali, and he dont wanna get PC'd up everytime he gets locked up. if those rollin 20s dont get PC'd up next time the run into the law their dead men.

you talk like a straight lil wank, id slap the shit outta you if ever see your ass around LA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol after all that condemming tray dee for bangin, you comin at me like you down, cmon hood you know you aint from the 818, you from europe or somethin  :laugh: :laugh: talkin about everyone in the streets over 30 is a crack head,  :laugh: :laugh:

you a square, period point blank, SQUARE, talking shit about other people doing dirt, then come at me acting like you finna do something, what you finna do, shoot me?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2009, 02:43:32 PM »
really, all traydee is gonna have is those bullshit back in the gang stories that all other millions of old gangstas have whether their successful in life or their just losers.

how sad is it when tray dee has an oppurtunity to have a career he loves doing, which is making music. instead nigga gets locked up for being stupid,and all he got to give his grand kids is his old gang stories, rather than something like money, a car, thatll help them out in life.

vine you lil ass nigga, i know your too young to comprehend, but u know that foo traydee is regetting that shit.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2009, 02:46:11 PM »
aint no too young to comprehend shit, you love hearin about all this gangsta rap this that, but when somebody actually out there doin it you trippin out, SQUARE...

got kurupt and daz talkin like they real heavy in the game, but never did anything... homie i LIVE in the 60s, and the shit kurupt did to be accepted to act like he was a crip...kurupt PAID to be a crip...but thats all good though huh, its all entertainment though...wait....if its just entertainment, why you finna pay some real muthafuckas to act like one?...... :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 02:49:37 PM by the vine »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2009, 02:47:42 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol after all that condemming tray dee for bangin, you comin at me like you down, cmon hood you know you aint from the 818, you from europe or somethin  :laugh: :laugh: talkin about everyone in the streets over 30 is a crack head,  :laugh: :laugh:

nah, some over 30 that has a celebrity status and rapping career, going out on a mainstreet bustin cap in niggas asses, thats crackhead status homie.

yea i aint from the 818, shut your ass up baby boy.

lol i didnt condemn gangbanging, although i dont see it as important since im 20 now, but i condemn a nigga like tray dee to gang bang, hell yea im pissed just thinking about it, niggas was westcoast star, that mutha fucka didnt have to gangbang.

lol youngsta, i know ive been down longer than your young ass. you talk like you havnt reached puberty lil homie.