Author Topic: "Wayne and Baby are paying thousands to be blood" 40 Glocc  (Read 1970 times)

eNgIeS

Re: "Wayne and Baby are paying thousands to be blood" 40 Glocc
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2009, 09:30:07 PM »
Not denying it, but wheres the proof that Wayne and em are paying to be bloods

I finally looked at that video of 40 Glocc gettin at Lil Wayne. First off, its definately real, I mean I've seen that security guard of his in The Carter documentary that came out. But why would Wayne think about not only jeopardize going to jail. Sure he could get out and shoot 40 Glocc or whatever, but is that worth going to jail. Is it worth him stepping out and getting shot. Like the Jay Z line "Look, If I shoot you I'm brainless, but if you shoot me, then you famous..."

While I do believe its pathetic for rap stars to try and gang bang when they get famous without being in a gang before they're famous, Lil' Wayne is not the only one. Lets look at 2Pac. Why no one calling out Pac. Sure he's a better artist than Wayne (Who I have grown to appreciate in recent times), but dude was no gang banger until Suge put him on Piru, then Pac lost his life 'cause of that and the fact he was already a target due to his success and fame. Jealous ones envy

Bottom line is while Wayne counting his money enjoying life 40 Glocc and Spider Locc growin old in the ghetto without money with no real talent or fame from there supposed "rap careers". I doubt there idol 50 Cent would get out his car in the same situation because there's nothing to be gained.

Ur not going to get proof but it's true.  Keyword =Extortion

I don't know if its so much extortion. I think like Snoop said on a video recently that cant no one go down to different hoods in different parts of the country and the world without hollering at someone. Snoop said people get at him when they come down west, as he gets at people when goes to NY or down south.

And I'm assuming get at might mean paying for protection as its basically just a hood version of security. Wasnt Puffy and Biggie payin Crips? Well if they did unfortunately they didnt do what the paid for considering Biggie got killed. But I wouldnt doubt Wayne pays bloods to be his security when he on the west coast

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2009, 09:51:20 PM »
Not denying it, but wheres the proof that Wayne and em are paying to be bloods

I finally looked at that video of 40 Glocc gettin at Lil Wayne. First off, its definately real, I mean I've seen that security guard of his in The Carter documentary that came out. But why would Wayne think about not only jeopardize going to jail. Sure he could get out and shoot 40 Glocc or whatever, but is that worth going to jail. Is it worth him stepping out and getting shot. Like the Jay Z line "Look, If I shoot you I'm brainless, but if you shoot me, then you famous..."

While I do believe its pathetic for rap stars to try and gang bang when they get famous without being in a gang before they're famous, Lil' Wayne is not the only one. Lets look at 2Pac. Why no one calling out Pac. Sure he's a better artist than Wayne (Who I have grown to appreciate in recent times), but dude was no gang banger until Suge put him on Piru, then Pac lost his life 'cause of that and the fact he was already a target due to his success and fame. Jealous ones envy

Bottom line is while Wayne counting his money enjoying life 40 Glocc and Spider Locc growin old in the ghetto without money with no real talent or fame from there supposed "rap careers". I doubt there idol 50 Cent would get out his car in the same situation because there's nothing to be gained.

Ur not going to get proof but it's true.  Keyword =Extortion

I don't know if its so much extortion. I think like Snoop said on a video recently that cant no one go down to different hoods in different parts of the country and the world without hollering at someone. Snoop said people get at him when they come down west, as he gets at people when goes to NY or down south.

And I'm assuming get at might mean paying for protection as its basically just a hood version of security. Wasnt Puffy and Biggie payin Crips? Well if they did unfortunately they didnt do what the paid for considering Biggie got killed. But I wouldnt doubt Wayne pays bloods to be his security when he on the west coast

Yea and they got at some real Pirus. I remember bein' told about it when the incident with 40, Spider, Baby and Wayne happened.  Please believe if out of towners holler at Snoop then Snoop is hollerin at some real hood reps for them. He don't have any pull in the hood 'cause he don't run shit in the hood or have stripes.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trip Dee

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2009, 04:26:16 AM »
"if a girl has a pierced tongue - she'll probably such your dick. if a guy has a pierced tongue - he'll probably suck your dick."

V2DHeart

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2009, 02:38:33 PM »
Baby was going to pay Suge Knight $100,000 a while back for his presence and support, knowing his mainstream blood personality in the media in return for some Lil Wayne work (verses, music, promo, mention, assistance on any artists Suge was managing etc.). Some guy called Mr Bryant didn't want Lil Wayne to be associated with Suge in anyway, and even contacted Paul Gardner on any legal issues that may arise, and from what I was told Suge also knows him quite well. From there on out, Suge, behind it all - got the money, and in return instead gave them contacts of some underhanded street people who would be willing to accept payments for permission to shout out certain groups and so on to allow their imprint of blood imagery/language on records and videos

Say what you like, but it comes from a reliable source, one credible enough from past experience
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2009, 05:10:09 PM »
40 is sum attention seekin ho but wayne and dem are worse than 40
this 40cock be wildin out and shit. good entertainment but he will get his funkyass kicked if he fuck wid wrong brothas

dare em to run up slim thugga and the outlawz...

5 times i done bumped into thugga nem in cali when we was doin random shit.. not once have i seen em tuck his chain

hell i dare em to run up on paul wall

Quadruple OG

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2009, 06:50:15 PM »
Baby supposedly made over $100 million selling his share of a Saudi oil company last year. Lil' Wayne, as overrated as he may be, is arguably the most popular rapper out right now and has a label featuring an act with the biggest buzz in 2009 (Drake).

40 Glocc is 50 Cent's Johnny Drama. He talks all this shit about being down for 50 and is only known musically for shit he did years ago.

Close thread.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 07:02:34 PM by Reality Check »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2009, 06:51:46 PM »
Baby owns a Oil Company???

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2009, 06:57:50 PM »
That is an example that had always crossed my mind once I started criticizing Lil Wayne for the Blood shit.  But there was a difference.  Not that it makes it okay or "legit," but Pac was at least rubbing elbows with real Bloods and Pirus in California and already had a good understanding of the gang scene since he had lived in L.A. before and been around a lot of other people (mostly Crips) prior to Death Row.  He wore red now and then, and other than yelling "M.O.B.," any Damu references were minimal, if that.  Wayne, on the other hand, wears red in almost everything (complete with the bandanna hanging out of his pocket, though at first he had it on the wrong side since he's a dumbass who doesn't know what he's trying to flag) and made lots of Damu references--obvious ones--in his lyrics, yet he is nowhere near California.  Not to say that California is the only place where Bloods exist, but there is a little bit more legitimacy if you're at least talking about the stuff that goes on in your own backyard.

And not that I applaud this (since it was a stupid move that ended up with him getting dumped on), but in the heat of the moment, he did throw down for the Blood affiliated side of Death Row when he fought Orlando Anderson.  Would Weezy?  Never in a million years.  Not because it's the smarter thing to do, but because he's a bitch.  Just look at what happened when he got confronted.  The same thing goes for Jim Jones regarding that footage of him at a club in California where he shouts out Bloods and then a fight arises in the concert, but he walks away from what he essentially started.  Basically, it's not a smart move if you're already a celebrity to get involved with gang culture, but if you're going to do it, then don't do it just for aesthetic purposes, because then you're just a buster.  And that's exponentially worse than being a square, in my opinion.

Baby was going to pay Suge Knight $100,000 a while back for his presence and support, knowing his mainstream blood personality in the media in return for some Lil Wayne work (verses, music, promo, mention, assistance on any artists Suge was managing etc.). Some guy called Mr Bryant didn't want Lil Wayne to be associated with Suge in anyway, and even contacted Paul Gardner on any legal issues that may arise, and from what I was told Suge also knows him quite well. From there on out, Suge, behind it all - got the money, and in return instead gave them contacts of some underhanded street people who would be willing to accept payments for permission to shout out certain groups and so on to allow their imprint of blood imagery/language on records and videos

Say what you like, but it comes from a reliable source, one credible enough from past experience
That's believable.  I'm not going to shout out any sets, but I was at a party a few months ago, and there was someone there who claimed Piru (not openly, but they mentioned it to me after we had a few drinks and started talking about where we grew up).  They were a Lil Wayne fan, and I asked about their opinion.  Basically they said that they liked his music but the Blood shit he was yapping about was all fake but that he and Baby were essentially paying to claim it, so people let it slide.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2009, 07:03:21 PM »

he supposedly owned a piece of a saudi oil company and sold his shares.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2009, 07:54:58 PM »
This guy should quit and why even bother interviewing him?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2009, 08:52:44 PM »

yeah bronald..

that nigga is worth alot

http://bronaldoil.com/index.php

u can actually visit the plants..he has the symbol for the company on his head..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2009, 08:54:55 PM »
pac prolly gets a pass if thats what it is cuz wasnt he around bloods from the jump? where as wayne, baby, jim, gucci started to bang and be around bloods recently?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2009, 09:17:37 PM »
I hate Wayne and think him and Baby both should be slapped hard in back of the head with a heavy object, but 40 juss need to worry bout building him a career. If he quit rapping today, no one would really notice cept for a few hardcore fans. No hate, but instead of banging on dudes video sets or whatever, dudes should be hitting the studio and banging out some hard ass tracks to build their music rep and fan base. Over a decade since the deaths of Pac and Big and brothers still ain't learned the lesson.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

MacDubs

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2009, 05:04:45 AM »
Grown men in baggie pants waving their hands around like idiots and the music all hate n violence, send these ass holes down.

eNgIeS

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2009, 10:41:43 AM »
That is an example that had always crossed my mind once I started criticizing Lil Wayne for the Blood shit.  But there was a difference.  Not that it makes it okay or "legit," but Pac was at least rubbing elbows with real Bloods and Pirus in California and already had a good understanding of the gang scene since he had lived in L.A. before and been around a lot of other people (mostly Crips) prior to Death Row.  He wore red now and then, and other than yelling "M.O.B.," any Damu references were minimal, if that.  Wayne, on the other hand, wears red in almost everything (complete with the bandanna hanging out of his pocket, though at first he had it on the wrong side since he's a dumbass who doesn't know what he's trying to flag) and made lots of Damu references--obvious ones--in his lyrics, yet he is nowhere near California.  Not to say that California is the only place where Bloods exist, but there is a little bit more legitimacy if you're at least talking about the stuff that goes on in your own backyard.

And not that I applaud this (since it was a stupid move that ended up with him getting dumped on), but in the heat of the moment, he did throw down for the Blood affiliated side of Death Row when he fought Orlando Anderson.  Would Weezy?  Never in a million years.  Not because it's the smarter thing to do, but because he's a bitch.  Just look at what happened when he got confronted.  The same thing goes for Jim Jones regarding that footage of him at a club in California where he shouts out Bloods and then a fight arises in the concert, but he walks away from what he essentially started.  Basically, it's not a smart move if you're already a celebrity to get involved with gang culture, but if you're going to do it, then don't do it just for aesthetic purposes, because then you're just a buster.  And that's exponentially worse than being a square, in my opinion.

That's believable.  I'm not going to shout out any sets, but I was at a party a few months ago, and there was someone there who claimed Piru (not openly, but they mentioned it to me after we had a few drinks and started talking about where we grew up).  They were a Lil Wayne fan, and I asked about their opinion.  Basically they said that they liked his music but the Blood shit he was yapping about was all fake but that he and Baby were essentially paying to claim it, so people let it slide.

Very good point, though Im not sure if its cause Wayne a bitch or just doesn't "want that T.I. big vacation"