Author Topic: New Crooked I official site  (Read 552 times)

EFFeX

Re: New Crooked I official site
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 08:55:13 AM »
the unofficial sites r usualy the ones dat r funny..

Agreed... they may as well be official... if i need news on crooked i or slaughterhouse i go to the boss board!

as a side note: i used to go on JBTV for slaughterhouse updates but the site is full of little girl's, and for some unknown reason hate on crooked i?? now i go on bossboard where most people actually have a bit of common sense.

A lot of the people that hate on Crooked I on JBTV simply hate on him because others do and then it became a "trend". Now people just hate to hate, even the ones that like his music.

JohnnyL

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 09:05:16 AM »

Agreed... they may as well be official... if i need news on crooked i or slaughterhouse i go to the boss board!

as a side note: i used to go on JBTV for slaughterhouse updates but the site is full of little girl's, and for some unknown reason hate on crooked i?? now i go on bossboard where most people actually have a bit of common sense.

A lot of the people that hate on Crooked I on JBTV simply hate on him because others do and then it became a "trend". Now people just hate to hate, even the ones that like his music.

Joe Budden is a good artist.  But I'll never understand the ridiculous notion that a lot of his fans have that he has to be the only good artist.

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 09:24:04 AM »

Yeah i have no problem with anyones opinions... but they they come out with comments like... crooked is the weakest in the group... or simply that he cannot rap... i even read one person put lil wayne >>>> crooked i !!!!! i mean come on!

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 10:38:03 AM »

at least they do it in a funny way  ;) pretty sure half of the guys on there hating on Crook aren't serious, though
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 10:44:45 AM »
dynastyentgroup was the example how can internet and fans help the artist to get his name all over the world. there will never be a site supportive as that. and yea it was official site.

lets see what will new site bring.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 02:09:42 PM »

Joe Budden is a good artist.  But I'll never understand the ridiculous notion that a lot of his fans have that he has to be the only good artist.

even though he's in slaughterhouse, FUCK JOE BUDDENS  ;D

papa-smurf

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2009, 04:28:05 PM »
Them damn sites is official enough.

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2009, 02:08:13 AM »
Them damn sites is official enough.

yeah BossBoard looks pretty good, time to check to music on that site
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>