you need attention or what?

youre known for making up interviews.

heres an example  :)

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=218743.0

pinche joto

shut the fuck up and go write a stupid keystyle,
you know damn well that interview was real

still trying to prove its real?

arent you known for making fake interviews? I think Looney and sparegeez can vouch for that.

cabron.
God damn all you ever do is cry and bitch.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

whatever happened to that boxing match brandon?

Why would you up an interview where you come off kind of slow?  Not saying you are slow but that ain't a good look kid.

thats a fake interview, smart guy.

why the fuck are you making shit up lights

:grumpy:

you need attention or what?

youre known for making up interviews.

heres an example  :)

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=218743.0

pinche joto

shut the fuck up and go write a stupid keystyle,
you know damn well that interview was real

still trying to prove its real?

arent you known for making fake interviews? I think Looney and sparegeez can vouch for that.

cabron.
God damn all you ever do is cry and bitch.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

whatever happened to that boxing match brandon?
I've been waiting for you to find the spot, Jamie. Not only are you mentally slow, but you are slow in your actions.

How many times are we gonna go over this, Rain Man?

didn't YOU call me out? why should I set it up, you set it up like you said you would and get to me.  Until then, shut your mouth and stop using NIK and Lights as an excuse with not meeting with me.
Forrest Gump, what do I benefit out of pursuing a fight with you? Let's be real? Nothing. You wanna back up the stupidity of your faggot friends you ran off, then pick a definitive spot and lets make it happen. I have n reason nor motivation to prove that some pussies I've met up with are tough guys. I already know what you guys are made of. Thats why all you talk shit on is on keystyle.

Why not just meet at the park? we'll put on the gloves there, and ill have it all filmed so its a fair deal. bring whoever you like with you.
i DONT WORK FOR FREE WITH YOU CLOWNS, JAMIE. HOW MUCH YOU GOT?

pussy  8)
how it really goes down..

Muhfukka

Re: no caps
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2009, 12:50:22 PM »
 damn roccy you really want to defend your special little buddy's honor .  when you and the jew get in the car to smash out and handle your shit do you walk around and open the car door for him?

ThaChamp

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2009, 01:57:55 PM »
damn roccy you really want to defend your special little buddy's honor .  when you and the jew get in the car to smash out and handle your shit do you walk around and open the car door for him?

Roccy is not capable of opening a door... Elior only taught him how to type on a keyboard and click a mouse to have his back

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2009, 03:46:26 PM »
Jamie. Your attempts to remain relevant in this retarded beef between me and your life partner are futile.

I know someone mentally challenged like yourself has a hard time grasping ideas that are logical, but try JUST THIS ONCE to see things from a logical standpoint. What in the fuck do I gain now setting up a boxing match with you? The only reason I threw out the boxing challenge to any of you in the first place was because I got annoyed by all the tough guy talk you and your crew do on a consistent basis.

Not only did I see what your cowardly friends are made of in person, but you guys have been reduced to posting shitty rhymes in a section nobody even checks out. Mission Accomplished from my standpoint.

Sorry, Rocco, but since all you have done your entire life is emulate Elior (despite clowning you behind your back), it's a safe bet that you are similar to the company you keep. So if you wanna get at me soooooooo badly so that you can win brownie points with LOLior and prove me wrong about you, you're gonna have to set up the boxing facilities. Do you understand where I am coming from, or do I have to break it down in picture book form?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2009, 03:50:15 PM »
nik is a certified bitch. he got punked by grundy and took mad L's while stalking sikotic. he needs to retire to his mothers womb

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2009, 03:51:49 PM »
nik is a certified bitch. he got punked by grundy and took mad L's while stalking sikotic. he needs to retire to his mothers womb
I wanna retire in Orit's womb too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE