Author Topic: wuts this 2pac soundtrack? was it released?  (Read 127 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wuts this 2pac soundtrack? was it released?
« on: November 21, 2002, 06:45:02 PM »
i was lookin on the internet and came across this:

Xchange Motion Picture Soundtrack is a special tribute to Tupac that includes tracks by Kurupt w/Snoop Dogg, Daz, Ras Kass, Sanyika Shakur aka Monster Kody, Prodeje, Young Prod, Typhoon, K-Dee, Mr. Tan and much more.

For more info on the film and soundtrack, check out www.ABCProductions.com or call 800-201-4015.

1. Intro (Pac Poem)-Typhoon From the film, this is a tributory poem to Tupac performed by Typhoon .

2. Cali-California-Mr. Tan w/Alexx Daye Produced by TOJ-1200, Cali-California is on its way to becoming a California classic. The polished vocals show Mr. Tan is well in-command of the mic while Alexx Daye shines like a diamond on the hook.

3. Xchange (rock)-Fencekiller w/Typhoon This rock/rap composition is the co-title track for the film.  Fencekiller and Typhoon show what rock/rap is supposed to sound like.

4. Story To Tell-Kurupt w/Snoop Dogg KURUPT + SNOOP = PLATINUM This song is already being bumped up and down streets in the west.

5. Real Thing-Valerie Watson Valerie Watson (from Club Nuveau) works her magic here. Here beautiful vocal arrangement along with Tony Hodson’s production combine for a very attractive and easy listening track.

6. Articulate Thug-Ras Kass w/ Eastwood As usual, Ras Kass (Rasassination) handles the mic like a surgeon, peeling your skin and putting it back. Stu-B-Doo’s signature beats and Eastwood’s catchy hook will be around forever. The streets are already singing it.

7. Litany-evenrude This band headlined a concert at the Xtreme Games, 1999. Their energy and sound will knock
you down.

8. Xchange (rap)-Typhoon In this co-title track, Typhoon takes you on tour through the streets of L.A. The landmark lyrics are unequaled.

9. Bocephus-Fencekiller From the opening guitar, Fencekiller doesn’t let
up. This strong track proves this soundtrack is more than just hip-hop.

10. Whatchu Talkin' About-Daz w/Young Wee In his own words, this is the hardest track Daz has recorded since leaving Death Row. This track
showcases his smooth but venomous style on the mic with Young Wee adding his own tight raps. In the infamous track, Calling Out Names, Kurupt goes after those who talk about signing Daz. Here, Daz addresses those fools himself. Stand back.

11. Promise Me-Valerie Watson Once again, Valerie provides outstanding vocals on an R&B track that is ready for airplay.

12. Mo' Chedda-K-Dee w/Glock K-Dee is known for his air tight lyrics about the ladies and nothing has changed here. TOJ-1200’s beats are HUGE.

13. Lust-Fencekiller Fencekiller slow things down here for an outstanding acoustic track.

14. Don't Give A F**k-Prodeje, Young Prod, Sanyika Shakur aka Monster Kody, Texas 99 & Young Wee This is truly a one-of-a-kind track. South Central Cartel’s Prodeje and Young Prod get with the infamous Sanyika Shakur (aka Monster Kody) in his rapping debut. Also featured are Texas 99 and Young Wee putting down an L.A. anthem straight from the streets.

15. Poetry In Motion-This Guy Mike
This Guy Mike is an extremely talented two-man band consisting of Mike Yerlis and Tony Hodson. This is a quality track remindful of classic James Taylor. Once you hear it, it will be with you the entire day.

16. Ride-Eastwood On the rise, Eastwood is sure to be a major player in rap game. This track, produced by Stu-B-Doo, shows his skills as a lyricist.

17. Undefined-Fencekiller Hard. Fencekiller closes the soundtrack and
doesn’t let you forget who they are.

did this ever come out? and if it did where can i get this or download that K-Dee song lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:wuts this 2pac soundtrack? was it released?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2002, 07:03:22 PM »
i love that ras song, i was wondering where it was from

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2002, 03:20:43 PM »
The daz track sounds good.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

elneckio

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2002, 01:15:37 AM »
I've had a hunt around the web, last entries for anything about it are 2000 so I guess it didn't come out, or maybe the whole projects been delayed.
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02