Author Topic: Video: Slaughterhouse’s Label Announcement Coming Later This Week  (Read 877 times)

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
Re: Video: Slaughterhouse’s Label Announcement Coming Later This Week
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 02:37:29 PM »
slaughterhouse deserves big things
major label means some dope new music gon come out!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 02:40:10 PM »
I know were all hoping for Shady but the fact that Crooked I is involved makes me think this announcement is going to be that there will be a press release in 2 weeks that will announce who they're in talks with (which will only get pushed back).

Then again SlaughterHouse already proved me wrong once, maybe they'll do it again.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »
I know were all hoping for Shady but the fact that Crooked I is involved makes me think this announcement is going to be that there will be a press release in 2 weeks that will announce who they're in talks with (which will only get pushed back).

Then again SlaughterHouse already proved me wrong once, maybe they'll do it again.

Pray the lord almighty that sth like that doesnt happen, if Slaughterhouse takes the Crooked route my kids gonna buy the album then.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 05:27:12 PM »
It's Shaaaaaaaaaaaady....   ;)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 06:21:58 PM »
Man,  I wish Shady/G-Unit would go solo.  Having the stockholders manhandle the releases of lesser known artists is annoying.  It's a good look if it's Shady though. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 06:58:43 PM »
Even if its shady who knows if they actually get an album out.Could you imagine that,a group formed from four artists who were frustrated because of being fucked over by major labels only to sign to a major and be shelved LOL.

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 01:20:14 AM »
Even if its shady who knows if they actually get an album out.Could you imagine that,a group formed from four artists who were frustrated because of being fucked over by major labels only to sign to a major and be shelved LOL.

haha so true! i can definatly see that happening too, but if they do get pushed it will be magical!

JohnnyL

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 08:38:03 AM »
 If the deal is with Shady, Eminem should make sure that he does everything in his power to ensure that Slaughterhouse is the next release on Shady and that they get a big push.  Otherwise, what's the point?

Matty

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 08:57:27 AM »

a likely scenario. i would expect them to have a clause in the contract about an album release/release date. everybody knows interscope is a shit label for rap artists to be on these days, so there would have to be some kind of sweetener.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 09:13:23 AM »
Shady is a good label, Cashis already dropped few heavily pushed albums since he signed for them ....... :eh:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 09:50:59 AM »
Shady is a good label, Cashis already dropped few heavily pushed albums since he signed for them ....... :eh:
lol!

JohnnyL

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 09:55:38 AM »
lol!

Lol.  Is he even still on the label?  For some reason I was thinking he gave up like Obie Trice.  Anyone else remember the Young Zee commercial from the D12 World album?  His album was supposed to be "coming soon" too. lol

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2009, 09:58:44 AM »
lol!

Lol.  Is he even still on the label?  For some reason I was thinking he gave up like Obie Trice.  Anyone else remember the Young Zee commercial from the D12 World album?  His album was supposed to be "coming soon" too. lol
i think Cashis is still signed, but don't take my word for granted

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2009, 10:28:09 AM »
lol I thought these guys learned to stay away from majors?