Author Topic: Giants vs Eagles  (Read 332 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Giants vs Eagles
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 04:55:49 PM »
Eagles are looking pretty damn good, Mcnabb is doin his thing, the O line was great, Desean Jackson is a fuckin animal, and Vick is starting to make some good plays of his own.
yea we finally got to see a lil somethin somethin out of vick, i think they are saving him a lil for playoffs, a lil too many trick plays in general for my liking, a really good d would have smashed em,

and the fucking secondary cant tackle for shit, our d in geenral is weak, they werent putting any pressure on manning in the 1st half

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 05:03:27 PM »
Samuel really can't tackle
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 06:10:47 PM »
Eagles are looking pretty damn good, Mcnabb is doin his thing, the O line was great, Desean Jackson is a fuckin animal, and Vick is starting to make some good plays of his own.
yea we finally got to see a lil somethin somethin out of vick, i think they are saving him a lil for playoffs, a lil too many trick plays in general for my liking, a really good d would have smashed em,

and the fucking secondary cant tackle for shit, our d in geenral is weak, they werent putting any pressure on manning in the 1st half

I can't see the Eagles beating the Saints, Packers, or Vikings in the playoffs. They can beat the Cowboys, Giants, and Cardinals (especially if they play Arizona in Philly).