Poll

did it?

yes
no

Author Topic: Did Dubcc ruin NIK's life?  (Read 2714 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Did Dubcc ruin NIK's life?
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2009, 02:07:00 PM »
look heres the jew NOT posting on dubcc as usual. kike boy you cant try to talk shit about any kin of disorder or problem someone might have, you have the biggest genetic flaw there is, youre a fucking jew. not to mention your only 2 friends are literally retarded

LMAO@A mexican calling a jew a genetic flaw :-X

keep makin me feel special by opening threads about me on a daily basis and ill keep posting...its what the people want, depressed loser  8)
hahaha what happene to racists being the lowest form of life ms jew? fucking kike always flip flopping. an believe me, im not about to open any threads about your bitch ass. i would prefer if you left and didnt come back. your slut mom is another story though

ThaChamp

« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2009, 02:08:02 PM »
who gives a fuck if he has anxiety... everyone gets anxiety when your an adult and live on your own...

i dont see how your so worried about his anxiety disorder when you should be worried about your eating disorder

all i said was that it's funny to see him actin all cool with acgrundy, when acgrundy verbally tore him down back n the days...nutriding the almighty actually brings enemies together 8)

thats irrelevant cus Grundy talks shit to everyone.... Grundy prolly goes to sleep mad and talking shit to himself
and yes hating NIK does make people cool cus its fun to attack your delusional ass

acgrundy

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2009, 02:08:33 PM »
look heres the jew NOT posting on dubcc as usual. kike boy you cant try to talk shit about any kin of disorder or problem someone might have, you have the biggest genetic flaw there is, youre a fucking jew. not to mention your only 2 friends are literally retarded

keep makin me feel special by opening threads about me on a daily basis and ill keep posting...its what the people want, depressed loser  8)

you feel special when you see someone made a thread about you, yet everyone but you takes this shit too seriously?  hmmmm....

Muhfukka

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2009, 02:09:39 PM »

keep makin me feel special by opening threads about me on a daily basis and ill keep posting...its what the people want, depressed loser  8)

you feel special when you see someone made a thread about you, yet everyone but you takes this shit too seriously?  hmmmm....
not to mention the little 40,000 post aspect

acgrundy

« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2009, 02:20:34 PM »
hahaha check this out:

If NIK spent only 1 minute average on each post (that would mean reading someone's post and then replying to them) for 40K posts, that totals up to nearly 28 days HAHAHAHAHA.  Dude, and that 40K posts doesn't include thousands of posts that don't count in the G Spot HAHAHAHA.  Haha, do the math and see for yourself!

This dude has literally spent 1 month of his life typing out posts on this forum, yet he says he doesn't take it too seriously.  Go ahead Downy, talk shit to me about driving a few hours to meet up w/ you,  haha that ain't shit compared to your 28 days of continues time posting on WCC.

And I am talking every minute of the day, all 24 hours of the day, it would take 27.77 days to accumulate 40K posts at the rate of 1 post per minute.  Wow, that really puts things into perspective!

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2009, 02:23:42 PM »
hahaha check this out:

If NIK spent only 1 minute average on each post (that would mean reading someone's post and then replying to them) for 40K posts, that totals up to nearly 28 days HAHAHAHAHA.  Dude, and that 40K posts doesn't include thousands of posts that don't count in the G Spot HAHAHAHA.  Haha, do the math and see for yourself!

This dude has literally spent 1 month of his life typing out posts on this forum, yet he says he doesn't take it too seriously.  Go ahead Downy, talk shit to me about driving a few hours to meet up w/ you,  haha that ain't shit compared to your 28 days of continues time posting on WCC.

And I am talking every minute of the day, all 24 hours of the day, it would take 27.77 days to accumulate 40K posts at the rate of 1 post per minute.  Wow, that really puts things into perspective!

i been workin an office job behind a computer these past few years, which means i got internet access all day long...in essence, i get paid to laugh at people like u who ride my nuts. and u still drove 14 hours to lose a game of ball.. get over it, pudgy smalls.

acgrundy

« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2009, 02:27:08 PM »
Never knew you worked 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  anyways, yeah you are a legend that definitely doesn't take this place too seriously.  Ahh denial, great way to make it through the day.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2009, 02:35:18 PM »

keep makin me feel special by opening threads about me on a daily basis and ill keep posting...its what the people want, depressed loser  8)
hahaha what happene to racists being the lowest form of life ms jew? fucking kike always flip flopping. an believe me, im not about to open any threads about your bitch ass. i would prefer if you left and didnt come back. your slut mom is another story though

im not racist, mexicans are some of the coolest peeps out there...it's just that when it comes to talking shit, a mexican calling a jew the biggest genetic flaw when jews are clearly doing bigger things in this lifetime is quite laughable, depressed loser. :laugh:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2009, 02:35:40 PM »
Don't let elior use his sheisty tactics.  He's trying to deflect away from the fact that somebody here on the dub banged his mom.

lets discuss this.

Muhfukka

« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2009, 02:41:34 PM »
hahaha check this out:

If NIK spent only 1 minute average on each post (that would mean reading someone's post and then replying to them) for 40K posts, that totals up to nearly 28 days HAHAHAHAHA.  Dude, and that 40K posts doesn't include thousands of posts that don't count in the G Spot HAHAHAHA.  Haha, do the math and see for yourself!

This dude has literally spent 1 month of his life typing out posts on this forum, yet he says he doesn't take it too seriously.  Go ahead Downy, talk shit to me about driving a few hours to meet up w/ you,  haha that ain't shit compared to your 28 days of continues time posting on WCC.

And I am talking every minute of the day, all 24 hours of the day, it would take 27.77 days to accumulate 40K posts at the rate of 1 post per minute.  Wow, that really puts things into perspective!

i been workin an office job behind a computer these past few years, which means i got internet access all day long...in essence, i get paid to laugh at people like u who ride my nuts. and u still drove 14 hours to lose a game of ball.. get over it, pudgy smalls.
translation: my parents pay me to sit at their office and fuck up all day long. in essence i get an allowance disguised as a pay check

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2009, 03:31:42 PM »
and no anxiety attacks here, my dude
I wouldn't have any anxiety attacks either if everything was handed to me on a silver platter.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2009, 04:22:10 PM »
NIK what do you think about somebody from the dub bangin your moms?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »
NIK what do you think about somebody from the dub bangin your moms?

I think his ignoring it... I'm waiting for these pictures. Hopefully they're not like Detox...  ???

ThaChamp

« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2009, 04:28:33 PM »
hahaha check this out:

LMAO@ using your lazy ass job sitting behind a computer as an excuse for your loserizm...
what about when you were 16 and was litterally on this place 24/7
were you doing it big at your job behind a computer screen back then as well?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2009, 05:18:32 PM »
hahahaha i cant believe this bitch ass whiteboy still be coming here.