Author Topic: Even Mariah Carey is Dissing Eminem Now  (Read 1012 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Even Mariah Carey is Dissing Eminem Now
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2002, 11:06:25 PM »
YO,sorry it's not related ,Tech, out of which track is taken that line in yo sig...the one by talib kweli...?...

that Kweli line was from a freestyle at a Palestinian Fund Raising Concert where him and Mos Def performed

u like it?  ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2002, 03:03:35 AM »
YO,sorry it's not related ,Tech, out of which track is taken that line in yo sig...the one by talib kweli...?...

that Kweli line was from a freestyle at a Palestinian Fund Raising Concert where him and Mos Def performed

u like it?  ;D

well, Talib is a dope ass Rapper, nothin can change that, but he should know that the money he helped rasing is gonna be used for car bombs and suicide bomber terrorists....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2002, 03:09:17 AM »
What did Em actually say about her anyways? All I thought was that he did date her, and she's tripping off that?

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2002, 10:20:12 AM »
He's been takin' little shots at her, like saying he's gonna have her have another breakdown, she wanted to marry him, stuff like that.  He's just pissed she didn't kick it out.  He lets women walk all over him, look at his wife.  

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2002, 11:52:57 AM »
I think Mariah totally has the right to diss Eminem..but her calling him a novelty act is insane.  3 classic solo albums, a successful D12 album, and a soundtrack that has already gone platinum plus in just a few weeks and hes a novelty act?  I mean come on-Im so sick of people playing the race card or saying Eminem is a fad.  In hiphop fads dont have 5 successful albums.

Chuuuuch
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2002, 01:11:47 PM »
I think Mariah totally has the right to diss Eminem..but her calling him a novelty act is insane.  3 classic solo albums, a successful D12 album, and a soundtrack that has already gone platinum plus in just a few weeks and hes a novelty act?  I mean come on-Im so sick of people playing the race card or saying Eminem is a fad.  In hiphop fads dont have 5 successful albums.

Chuuuuch

3 classics? naw man...fuck naw....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2002, 01:53:17 PM »
How does Eminem not have three classics.  His three albums have been wildly popular amongst all fans of music and have changed the rules of hip hop.  Plus they are liked by all types of peoples--from the backpackers, to the club heads, to the rock fans, to the TRL fans.  Eminem has changed the game and to sit here and act like those 3 albums arent classics in hip hop and music in general is insane.  And anyways-the thread is about Mariah dissing Eminem, so MilitantPumpkin--start another thread of whether Em's albums are classic before you completely ruin this thread.

Chuuuuuuch

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2002, 01:57:30 PM »
you're a fuckin idiot, drama queen

- Lewis Carroll

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2002, 01:39:27 AM »
you're a fuckin idiot, drama queen

No wonder this board hates you.  "Youre a fuckin idiot, drama queen"--you actually went out of your way to post that.  Youre a sad malnurised, neglected little boy.  My thoughts go out to you--keep your head up, babyboy.

::ooh child..things are gonna get easier::

CHUUUUUCH

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2002, 02:04:17 AM »
No wonder this board hates me?

First of all, if anybody on this board hates me, yall got some problems hatin people u dont know

second, why would i care what others think? Im not catchin feelins like you bitch,,,youre so clever and original, man...callin me pumpkin

listen, i know u aint really in a good mood this time of month, but dont take ya frustrations out on me,

slow down kid, you make a fool outta yaself everyday...lol

- Lewis Carroll

eNgIeS

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2002, 05:04:16 AM »
Interesting. But you know if Em does come back he'll probably hurt her more than she could ever hurt him, he's practically laid his whole life out in his records, she hasn't exactly exposed anything, and you know he'll straight call her out, no indirect shit.

Exactly

Mariah is a slut. First she was a goodie goodie with an old husband, then she decided to sit on Mase's laps in Honey video & continuely show her sexuality for like 4 years until after an AWFUL, & I mean as in, worst movie ever, film & soundtrack she breaks down

She didn't kill Eminem, whoa all she did was say he is a fad (aka another Vanilla Ice) that shit has been said since Em got into the game & the "fad" hasn't ended as Eminem's music has grown & developed with the times.

& she says he cry's, well even if that is true (hell who doesnt sometimes), at least he doesnt cry as much as her & have a breakdown

This is all an attempt to get attention coz know one cares about her anymore. I hope she is reading this right now. MARIAH, I would fuck you up the ass with no vaseline & then cum on your damn Glitter DVD, break it up & shove it in your mouth so you can have another break down stank hoe

eNgIeS

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2002, 05:05:23 AM »

Chuuuuch

Exactly

D-12 wasnt as bad as alot of people said.
Eminem Show isnt a classic IMO but a great album
8 Mile is very good
Marshall Mathers & Slim Shady are classics, esspecially Slim Shady that was Em at his lyrical best

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2002, 05:31:00 AM »
whats even more sad is pieces of shit like hatesrats r goin diss eminem for not replyin an when he does reply goin diss eminem than for dissin pop stars

WORD

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2002, 07:12:59 AM »
The real story behind her and Em is that she tried to get Em to appear on her album but he really wasn't feeling her like that so she went all crazy on him...She started leaving messages on his phone and shit...So he had to end whatever relationship they had...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

Timcasic

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2002, 04:44:21 PM »
She said "fuckin"?