Author Topic: Hard Copys of tha Dogg Pound & Public enemiez album in stocck on amazon.com  (Read 452 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hard Copys of tha Dogg Pound & Public enemiez album in stocck on amazon.com
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 05:43:09 PM »
lol, geek you're trying too hard . this is common slang used by everybody these days.
you tryin to make me out somethin that i'm not. i enjoy rap music, but that doesnt make me a wigger.
i dont try to act like these rappers, nor do i dress in baggy or hiphop clothing.
so with that being said, if im a wigger, then you must be one too. you're white, and you like rap music too.
 first of all, you are from netherlands. dutch people are the whitest of white people. ya'll got pale skin, blond hair/blue eyes.
yeh i'm white aswell, but i'm of mediteranean stock... dark hair, olive complexion , so i dont know where you're tryin to go with all this wigger talk.

also you're constantly coming on here, to stalk my posts for some strange reason. sorry weirdo, but i'm not gay. take your groupie love somewhere else

« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 05:45:27 PM by ironmike »

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 06:08:55 PM »
lol, geek you're trying too hard . this is common slang used by everybody these days.
you tryin to make me out somethin that i'm not. i enjoy rap music, but that doesnt make me a wigger.
i dont try to act like these rappers, nor do i dress in baggy or hiphop clothing.
so with that being said, if im a wigger, then you must be one too. first of all, you are from netherlands.
dutch people are the whitest of white people. ya'll got pale skin, blond hair/blue eyes.
yeh i'm white aswell, but i'm of mediteranean stock... dark hair, olive complexion , so i dont know where you're tryin to go with all this wigger talk.

also you're constantly coming on here, to stalk my posts for some strange reason. sorry weirdo, but i'm not gay. take your groupie love somewhere else

stalking your posts? i replied to the topic,then saw you acting like a groupie that you are, asking dumb questions to get some attention and laughed at you. i donīt usually even read your topics. you saw it .catched feelings and came back with some weak shit, like "youīre a homo for talking about me" . if thatīs how you think,it makes you  the biggest flaming fag on this forum for showing up at the same second with some weak trivia everytime some one mentions dpg, twins or warren.

and no , itīs not common slang. normal people donīt talk that way , even if they listen to rap.  i listen to many kinds of music but i donīt go round asking artists shit like "do you prefer cats or dogs" like you do. you know, there are lots of people who listen to rap and post in these forums without being a retarded groupie.
 youīre of mediterranean stock? whoopty-fucking-dooo, who cares? i donīt give a shit about what color people are, there are dumb fucks in every race and nationality. and you definitely have showed that you are one of those dumb fucks during these years. thatīs why i laugh at you . iīm not trying to be hard or funny, youīre making me and many others laugh with just being what you are.

i am white, iīm pale for a white guy. and no, i donīt live in the netherlands, sherlock. thatīs about it, crawl under a rock and ignore me if i bother that much. go on , be you and keep giving us our laughs.

back to the topic, who was daz working with on this album , production wise? beats are nice

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 06:24:43 PM »
how was my questions dumb, faggot snowflake boy?... these are common questions asked . and i post in threads aboout "dpg, twins or warren" because these are artists who's music i listen to. what the fukk am i going to discuss about elvis or shakira if i dont listen to these artists music, dummy.
 you're telling me "on my nuts" isnt used by everybody? lol keep trying you dumb fuck.

you're asking a question about "who daz was working with on the album production wise",....... oh no you're being a a groupie asking dumb questions . going by what you're saying about me, this is just as dumb.

and dont act like you're not a trol stalking me, because you are. there are alot of people who really actually say groupie shit on here, but instead you're fixated on me, which can only mean that you have some fetish for me. you really need to quit this shyt, because the only one who is looking like a dumb fuck is yourself.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 08:17:12 PM »
so with that being said, if im a wigger, then you must be one too. you're white, and you like rap music too.
 first of all, you are from netherlands. dutch people are the whitest of white people. ya'll got pale skin, blond hair/blue eyes.

lmao ohh ohh euro beef....nah im jk y'all  ;D