Author Topic: Super Mario is the new Mickey Mouse  (Read 290 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Super Mario is the new Mickey Mouse
« on: February 23, 2010, 11:15:31 AM »
Mickey done pulled a Ja Rule and now that new throwback champ is Mario.  Mario made the Mouse bounce.  It's all good tho, we can't all be king of the hill forever.

the ghost

Re: Super Mario is the new Mickey Mouse
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 11:20:20 AM »
This has got to be that retard Radio tube.  Or else some other poor fool was born with 1 brain cell.

ikke

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 11:22:06 AM »
Half the games I ever owned had mario in the name

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 11:22:56 AM »
I would normally think this was ridicules, but lately I've seen more kids reach for that Mario Super Show in Blockbuster than those old Mickey Mouse cartoons.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 11:28:07 AM »
I would normally think this was ridicules, but lately I've seen more kids reach for that Mario Super Show in Blockbuster than those old Mickey Mouse cartoons.

shiiiiiit i remember those shows! they even had zelda cartoons on that show

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 11:56:04 AM »
Mario always shit all over Mickey.

Now Donald Duck...that's a whole different story. My nigga Donald never got the respect he deserved.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 12:13:52 PM »

Now Donald Duck...that's a whole different story. My nigga Donald never got the respect he deserved.
It's probably because he wears no pants, but still wraps a towel around his waist after he takes a shower.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 12:26:18 PM »

It's probably because he wears no pants, but still wraps a towel around his waist after he takes a shower.
When you have your own brand of orange juice, you can do whatever the hell you want. That's why he speaks like a stroke victim.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 12:29:20 PM »

When you have your own brand of orange juice, you can do whatever the hell you want. That's why he speaks like a stroke victim.

hahaha
they should make a super mario vs mickey mouse and friends game mortal kombat style

ikke

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 02:09:22 PM »

Donald duck is bigger then mickey over here.

His comic book is huge

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 04:27:22 PM »
they should make a super mario vs mickey mouse and friends game mortal kombat style

indeed!

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 05:45:11 PM »
Mickey done pulled a Ja Rule and now that new throwback champ is Mario.  Mario made the Mouse bounce.  It's all good tho, we can't all be king of the hill forever.
Where dey do that at?
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2010, 06:46:06 PM »
Where dey do that at?

lol

ThaChamp

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 08:43:56 PM »
Mario is the man, he would fuck Sonic and Mickey up

Donald duck was a racist so that makes him cool in my book but Daffy shits on that nigga

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jbjyJE27gUY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jbjyJE27gUY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>