Author Topic: Hottest Music outside the West right now is  (Read 338 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Hottest Music outside the West right now is
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2002, 11:51:22 PM »
Today, on Rap city, Common was on.  He freestyled for a while, with Big Tig and one of Common's lines was somethin like

"it's been a while an yall missed me
Rewind it, flip it and Reverse it Like Missy"

LOL  Told yall that song was hot, ahhaha.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2002, 01:50:39 AM »
yeah i have to agree with Trauma.....i'm not sure about ALL of hip hop outside of westcoast rap cuz i've been out of touch with the whole scene (cuz let's face it people modern day rap flat out SUX now underground and mainstream) but i got to agree it's an EXCEPTIONAL song. sure theres no real meaning behind it but it's one of those careless songs that are just good.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S.G.V.

Re:Hottest Eastcoast Music Out right Now Is...
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2002, 02:05:39 AM »
Oh, virginia ain't on the east coast anymore? OHHHH, thanks for clearin that up.  Lemme change the title, so a woman outta the northeast u.s, we're gonna call south?  WTF?

All i'm sayin is, the last time I was at Virginia beach, I didn't realize I was in the gulf of mexico.
uh...i dont know if u know it...but Virginia was apart of the confederate rebel party my friend...that party was all of the south states is u didnt know...if u go to virgina u dont hear east coast shit...u hear south shit...its the most northern state in the south....no matter how far north it is...its still considered south....

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2002, 03:17:38 AM »
Has anyone heard that song Missy did about the 'old skool'? It's from her new album and it's really dope, like it alot. But yeah, this song is dope as hell, does anyone actually know what she's saying when her vocals are all switched up??

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2002, 08:27:36 AM »
Today, on Rap city, Common was on.  He freestyled for a while, with Big Tig and one of Common's lines was somethin like

"it's been a while an yall missed me
Rewind it, flip it and Reverse it Like Missy"

LOL  Told yall that song was hot, ahhaha.  

A better Common line off "Dooinit":

Something different from these hollow and grunting niggas
This is business strictly, step to my business is risky
'Specially when you as bitch as Missy
Back to back LP's that sound the same, I surround the game

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2002, 10:22:52 AM »
HAHA, I love common.