Author Topic: R.I.P. Brittany Murphy  (Read 1269 times)

Bad Dreamz

• Lil Geezy
Re: R.I.P. Brittany Murphy
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2009, 02:26:57 PM »
R.I.P
Kirves - tuo yksinäisen miehen metallinen koira
- Kyösti Pöysti

http://www.myspace.com/painajainen

Raphael

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2009, 02:46:28 PM »
Doesn't anybody have respect for the dead. What the fuck makes u say she was a slut. Fuck you Raphael and the nasty whore of a mom you came out of. When u die I hope someone says the same bullshit about you bitch boy. There's a reason your Karma is at -400.
lmao you go jeremy :laugh: Let all that rage go out through your keyboard cuzz.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2009, 04:12:08 PM »
Doesn't anybody have respect for the dead. What the fuck makes u say she was a slut. Fuck you Raphael and the nasty whore of a mom you came out of. When u die I hope someone says the same bullshit about you bitch boy. There's a reason your Karma is at -400.

why should the dead get respect?  just because theyre dead?  shit.  respect is earned and isnt given away all willy nilly just cause you pass away. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

the ghost

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2009, 04:18:33 PM »
I ain't gonna worry about some crazy eye having broad that pops pills like candy. 

fabtoxicp

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2009, 04:34:19 PM »

why should the dead get respect?  just because theyre dead?  shit.  respect is earned and isnt given away all willy nilly just cause you pass away. 

yeah, u can talk bad about dead ppl sure why not? if it's really really justified.. einstein

what the fuck did Britany do to anybody, to deserve the "slut-title"?

R.I.P. - 32 years, dat's not a long time

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2009, 05:02:06 PM »
She was a drug addict, fuck her

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2009, 05:44:03 PM »

yeah, u can talk bad about dead ppl sure why not? if it's really really justified.. einstein

what the fuck did Britany do to anybody, to deserve the "slut-title"?

R.I.P. - 32 years, dat's not a long time

lol

im not necesarily talking about murphy, im saying in general.  if i hate someone and they die, why the fuck would i turn into a hypocrite and all of a sudden change up my feelings on them?

respect is earned while youre alive. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2009, 02:40:11 AM »
I totally agree with what your saying. Respect is earned. I was a bit outta line in that post but all I'm saying is it's not really cool to call a dead woman a slut when someone never know her personally. Drug addicts can be good people too it's just that they have an addiction. I'm not saying that all dead people deserve respect.

Bananas

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2009, 02:44:38 AM »
There's a lot of disrespect in here and I'm guessing it's from people who have never experienced tragedy and loss of young life before. No ones perfect but that doesn't mean their loved ones should feel less bad about losing them, especially at a young age.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2009, 04:33:15 AM »
there was a mmooive way bacc in like 97 called phoenix...brittany murphy in phoenix. goddddamamn cuzz rip brittany

I watched this movie last week (really good one), and 1 day before her death I watched Sin City for the first time (didn't like it). That's what I call coincidence.
Which role she had in Phoenix? She was that hot 20 year old slut the guy refused to sleep with, right?

R.I.P.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 04:35:02 AM by not decided yet »

G-Funk

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2009, 10:04:00 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHvhFZOOXrs&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FHvhFZOOXrs&amp;hl</a>

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2009, 06:02:44 AM »
its a shame, whatever the reasons fer her death.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Blasphemy

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2009, 09:14:39 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHvhFZOOXrs&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FHvhFZOOXrs&amp;hl</a>
LOL

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2010, 12:11:58 AM »
there was a mmooive way bacc in like 97 called phoenix...brittany murphy in phoenix. goddddamamn cuzz rip brittany

I watched this movie last week (really good one), and 1 day before her death I watched Sin City for the first time (didn't like it). That's what I call coincidence.
Which role she had in Phoenix? She was that hot 20 year old slut the guy refused to sleep with, right?

R.I.P.

yeah homie (sorry it took so long for me to reply to the shit) she was the young bitch that went to the poker game with liotta and goddaaaaaamn she looked good...that white girl almost made me fall in love with her...i'll never forget that face my nigga. that woman had talent. it's fucced up how life is tho.

anyone know whats up with her death?? i aint seen any autopsy results.

the niggas who aint seen it...see it!!!

look at them eyes lil homie

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2010, 12:35:13 AM »
LOL

Couple classy guys right here  ::)

I'm sure you have great futures ahead of you LOL

DIP DIP SET SET