Author Topic: If this is true USA.. you're fucked! :(  (Read 769 times)

Trauma-san

Re:If this is true USA.. you're fucked! :(
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2002, 10:56:05 AM »
infinite step back..

you said
Muslims don't gamble and don't drink.  Especially the Muslims you like to call "fanatical"
straight after you  said  
If Atta was gambling it was only to decieve people from his close association with Islam
thats a contradiction... so they might have gone there?

From that way the SF article portrays it. they actually may have gone there to disgust themselves so much that they had the drive to peform their evil act.

Yeah, I can vibe off that, I mean, I go to the hall of mirrors to disgust myself, lol.

I think the obvious answer is... these guys just liked to party. They hired hookers, went to las vegas (probably because it was a convienant place to meet from all around the u.s.), and while they were there, drank, gambled, and everything else.  It's consistant with what Atta apparently did in Florida.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2002, 12:08:19 PM »
Al Qaeda is a puppet of the CIA

you americans cry over attacks made by American orchestrated groups, but what will yall do when you feel geniune Muslim rage?

are you helping the problem?

oh im sorry, perhaps I should offer you some therapy, or perhaps start a discussion group to deal with your problems and emotions

LOL that was one of ur lamest combacks Tech, especially for someone who prides himself on being witty in dissing other ppls...

cmon man...u didnt think that was witty, i thought it was pretty funny!

ah i guess to each his own
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2002, 01:04:03 PM »
If this threat is anywhere near true our government will cover it up anyway...
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

Instant_Killa

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2002, 05:54:13 PM »
Wow, a much more that merely an interesting read, if this is true than this would be exciting to watch (the world end and all that..lol)...Good thing im in Canada..however Osama Bin LAdin had stated earlier that it hates CAnada , India and the US and its allies...so i could be in a little danger....lets hope CAnada keeps its ass off AMerican business or else were all fucked.....

Well since this news is out, it must have obviously been known to the American intelligence....so its just a little too hard to believe that with "AMerica staying on the alert all the time", this tragedy could happen....

There have been many predictions of the world coming to a 3rd world war and nuclear disaster by many folks...especially the native americans who are astronomers and shit..lol...i watched one tv episode 5 years ago when they were talking boaut the gr8 end of life on earth...

But o well, if most of the world fucks up when there is the 3rd world war...then i hope that someday the remaining population in minority that has survived the disaster learns how to rebuild the earth into a more peaceful and greed free system...hopefully by then, we shall be visited by aliens who will be willing to share their technology with us and peacefully co-exist...the earth will become like a star-trek generation..lol that would be awesome....

but if this is true than the US could be fucked  up....id hate to see all the actors, basketnballers and important personalities like michael jordan die and all....

and i would hate to be ruled by an islamic world organisation if worst comes to worst...where the islamic union would operate the entire world and shit that would be fucked up...no free rights like getting naked and shit like that....but would it happen?

Doggystylin

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2002, 10:22:13 AM »
LMAO^^^^^^