Author Topic: Looney:The mind of a korean suburban gangsta Vol.I  (Read 1740 times)

Jaydc

Looney:The mind of a korean suburban gangsta Vol.I
« on: December 20, 2009, 11:16:32 PM »
any ways to toke to get higher? tired of juz tokin out of wraps n bongs

i wouldnt be suprised if he saw dre. i saw mailman one time n juz smoekd me n my homeboy out witta blunt

hahaha its funny how non americans have ignorant opinions of a country they dont even live in. shut the fuck up and go figure out sum conspiracies in ur own fucking outback crocidile government.

Could be the most ironic quote from an american I have ever heard

there should be a korean section

come down here to the 818 if ur ignorant enuff wit ur chronic. u mutha fuckas dont have kush n if u do come prove it to me ill make you millions

ill give u guys 5 dollaz n make me MOD

n il let every1 do wtvr da FUCK they FUCKING WANT

what if it was set up by the government? i juz have a feel that 9/11 was a gov. consipracy juz my opinion though  i juz htink it might be juz to hype up a war. its kinda unbelieveable but ey know really knows the world governments really want and who reall does run things in the world, if not world leaders were believed to.

i respect your opinion n it seems logical, but i know cali bud will beat any in teh world

ive been smokin bud for a while and i dont get hungry till i smoke. is this a serious health problem?? sumtimes i only eat like twice a day n ysterday i only ate 1 meal.

lets meet up at roscoe and desooto or family fun arcade this weekend n smoke a blunt  8)

street cred over internet? i dont give a fuck. u mad since u talkd shit i juz talkd shit back so wsup u really mad so than roll by family fun arcade n trust me there aint no kids there this saturday?sunday?friday?. and what u gon kill me and put ur self on blast already on this forum?? i kno u aint gonna kill me unless ur down to do 25-life in prison.

i didnt know white people would like spice 1

haha i was knockin out at a homies pad n we blazed his dog out n the next mornin the dog was mutalaeted, like only his head and pieces of his body was visible. hahha he went out the best way died high

Jaydc

Re: Looney:The mind of a korean suburban gangsta Vol.I
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 11:26:17 PM »
this older cat early 20's or mid startd runnin his mouth n he was sqaure i was suprised he actually came up to me n the boyz. he had shit wit the big homie n shit lookd like they was gon go 1 on 1 n than one of my homebois sucker punchd him when he sed sum shit like show him respect n than shit we juz startd hoppin his ass. mutha fucka came up to us n talkd shit wit the big homie n than he dint want to even handle it 1 on 1 n he kept runnin his mouth. fuckd his ass up good his punk ass got hospitalized. hahahah the other big homie kick his face a grip n leaved a big ass cortez mark. ghetto bird came on the quikness n 3 of us got caught up.

lol i doubt that man. n i was talkin bout in jail not while ur out. ur gonna be doin sum foos laundry foos be takin ur juice or food, u'll be sleepin on the floor than on a bed, they take your man hood if they really fuckd up, n if they really fuckd up ur own race wont back you up if u get into shit.
5-0 chargd us wit ADW cuz his ass was fuckd up n sayin we used ours shoes as weapons. shit mang i was wearin loafers. my 2nd ADW so im sure im gettin min 6 months. damn my hand got fuckd up should i go to the doctors?

hahaha id juz smoke a blunt wit that foo. sum foo named mailman smokd me out he sed snoop n dre was his lil homies n he had his lil crew of body guards with earpieces.

call me Don Looney

school is a failing system. quarter of the kids learn bout illegitimate shit they can do  n usually end up most likely in jail n the lucky smart ones become the big dope dealers n mob heads.

i would throw it down wit u but if i kno ima get my ass beat ill juz stick ur ass. hahaha

u guys think i can make a living off illegitmately. cuz im juz trippin for a while man like "most" of the big homies have gone sqaure and gotten jobs or r really commitin their lives to religion. n now THEIR tellin me the exact opposite they told me juz told me 2 years ago n tellin me to go the right way. i dont know man i never thought i would ask foos on the internet bout this but shit i juz dont really know if sum things r real or not.

cuz most of you guys got a couple years than me so i juz wanna knoe what u think.

cuz im tryna make a difference in the world. good shit talk shit back man up god dammit this is juz the damn interent.

it aint even bout that dogg. ive been hearin sum black foos blasted sum MM and sum of his family. n thats y they beef. they beef cuz of sumthin not juz cuz their racist lmao.

blacks r the loudest in jail n talk the most shit thats another reason y. a bigger homie told me in country ur mostly fightin wit blacks over  fone time.

Jaydc

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 11:43:23 PM »
man, u dont need to know shady mutha fuckas like that. if he sees ur ex-hoe behind ur back u dunno what they might do. damn sum1 i consideres sumwaht a homie stole 2g's from me recently. damn made that from scratch too juz frontn quads off a bigger homie. u gotta watch out man if a homie is shady 1nce to you chances r he'll be shady again, but next time it might be a biger than like this n ur not gonna let him walk wit out fuckin him up.

GYEA FO

lol man this all started by 1 statement by me and i know this cuz damn cuz i know lotta you guys r punks. bumpin music u relate almost nothing to. and think real hard if ur gonna reply back if this doesnt relate to you dont reply back and look like a dumbass.

lol u guys say busta n all this shit but u guys would never roll through sum places bumpin that music mang.

Isn't Looney the dude that was suppose to go to jail cus he jumped someone, but never did cus he snitched?

lol stop embarrasing urself cuz ur too much of a bitch to do nething urself and dont know experiances 2nd hand.

i deserve to get lockd up, juz call me Looney Luciano

-Tha Dogg Pound would be the mutha fuckas that ditch they school juz to fuck yo school up.

lol at king tech and the ruf faggit, u guys get mad bcuz i broke your pride about your race/ethnicity and u have nothin else to say except bull shit, shut the fuck up, u honestly think most of the people care bout the afghanistan people in general? of course the older population and the government care its a democracy after all isnt it? US would do the same and try to the hostages back like the italians did.

and koreans r ont he come up u LOL africa is a 3rd world country u dumb fuck and south korea is one of the richest now, and even in america r  koreans have a more sucess rate than anyother race and look how many generations have been here

shut the fuck up u ignorant nigger

Or what?  You can't do shit cause I'll cut off your chink hands.  RUF, bitch!

lol homie if i was infornt of you ud be lookin down at the floor sayin "plz dont hurt me"

RUF is a bunch of skinnies  that cant hit shit with their AK they juz pray n spray.

u like that shit so much y dont u go to africa where theres diseases and killings all day everday fucking busta, uz a busta until u actually join that shit,

fake ass punk, lol at this white boi tryna act black

I thought this one was funny because when people call him on his wanting to be bllack he always say you guys are square with your wanna be black thing you think someone uses slang they trying to be black but yet he accuses someone of the same thing hahaha

i wanna fuck you up , make regret growin balls on the internet fuckin bisah

Honestly,you can pull up half his posts wheres threatening to fight someone lol its pretty comical how hard he net bangs.

ThaChamp

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 12:44:22 AM »
LMAO thats fuckin hillarious

dont forget his epic interview that he denies because of his embarrassment

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=218066.0

ikke

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 03:43:38 AM »
LMFAO

Imagine how funny this shit would be if you actually saw that buckethead saying it with his accent.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 05:25:36 AM »
This guy is joke. But NIK had way funnier quotes.

Bananas

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 11:25:27 AM »
looney is def a desperate wannabe but elior still takes the cake for douchebags that tainted this section.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 11:48:54 AM »
lol, how long did that take? im sure more than its supposed to. yes get all my posts that i made when i was 15 and 16, great job im sure u were still going to mall with mommy back than.  one thing that caught my eye is that u quoted a thread about roscoe n desoto  and family fun arcade. the hilarious thing is i know jaydc wouldnt walk around any of those places at night, esp back in the day foos used to get shot up all the time.  the thing is when u think of LA all you is is bloods and crips, south central and compton. lol man you watch too much gang land obviously (who da hell wants to watch it any ways, its corny and faker than reality tv)

i bet if i were to make such assumptions about canada, like canada is full of faggot ass wigger whiteboys like yourself, u'd be in an uproar making thousands of threads and posts. which u kind of did considering i was making fun of you while ur were making a fool out of yourself.

and ikke, you pedo lookin serial killer, yea do all them blacks in your county talk with an african accent too, your intellect is elementary.

bananas, do i gotta say anything? flexin nuts how u were gonna beat my ass and was gonna hit the gym for a month to come meet me up yo ass juts flaked.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »
haha what a fag

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 02:13:48 PM »
LoL

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 02:26:31 PM »
I love when say I was 15 when I posted it that. That doesn't make it any better.

I don't give a fuck how old you were, a stupid post is a stupid post!

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »
real shit. keep spittin the truth looney

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 02:30:46 PM »
real shit. keep spittin the truth looney

I was by your school not too long ago...

ikke

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2009, 02:33:23 PM »
and ikke, you pedo lookin serial killer, yea do all them blacks in your county talk with an african accent too, your intellect is elementary.
I'm 16 So No Pedo :banana_dsf:

WTF is that supossed to mean yea do all them blacks in your county talk with an african accent too'?
Are you seriously bragging about the 'Quality' of your black people?
Do you own them or something?

I thought slavery was illegal ???

How come you're using 'I was 16' as an excuse for your stupid posts but still use it as your main argument against me?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2009, 02:37:47 PM »
lol no you uneducated child, you dont have common sense either?

but what the hell are you talking about? quality of black people? what the hell goes around your mind. omg haha

LMFAO

Imagine how funny this shit would be if you actually saw that buckethead saying it with his accent.

you assume me born in the US, i speak like a foriegner, so do them dutch born niggas speak with an african accent?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.