Author Topic: AZ Wants Dr. Dre, Kanye West & Nas For 'Doe Or Die' Sequel  (Read 426 times)

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
AZ Wants Dr. Dre, Kanye West & Nas For 'Doe Or Die' Sequel
« on: December 22, 2009, 05:30:23 PM »
Raekwon's work on the critically acclaimed sequel to Only Built 4 Cuban Linx has inspired another NY emcee to attempt to recreate a classic debut: AZ's Doe Or Die. He promised a return to the multis that made him so revered and confirmed that he's currently in the studio with Pete Rock. Other producers on board with the project include Buckwild, L.E.S., D/R and also DJ Toomp. He concluded that he wants to get something from Dr. Dre, Kanye West and Nas.

AZ is aiming for a May/June 2010 release for Doe Or Die 2.

Source: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10323/title.az-wants-dr-dre-kanye-west-and-nas-for-doe-or-die-2?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hiphopdx%2Fnews+%28HipHopDX.com+%3E+News%29

Blood$

Re: AZ Wants Dr. Dre, Kanye West & Nas For 'Doe Or Die' Sequel
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 05:44:17 PM »
good luck with that one

he might get Nas but I doubt it, have they done anything together since "The Flyest" ?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 05:48:26 PM by H0W HiGH aka BloodMoney2010 »

jeanmiche777

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 05:49:42 PM »
He concluded that he wants to get something from Dr. Dre, Kanye West and Nas.

Who dosen't?

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 06:07:50 PM »
haha love the 2 responses above  ;D who knows maybe AZ will get his wish ? I know if he did I'd love to hear the final product  8)

fabtoxicp

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »
do u even kno who AZ is? LOL
AZ is a NY-legend, n he has worked wit all 3 before, especially Nas & Dr. Dre.. so collaborations would most likely happen.. LMAO, big budgets isn't all dat matters in the musicbusiness, relatinonships can b just as important.

AZ was workin ALOT wit Dre during the early Aftermath-days, more so than any of the other Firm-members. they go waaay back, just like him n Nas

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 07:37:57 PM »
AZ is a NY-legend, n he has worked wit all 3 before, especially Nas & Dr. Dre.. so collaborations would most likely happen.. LMAO, big budgets isn't all dat matters in the musicbusiness, relatinonships can b just as important.

AZ was workin ALOT wit Dre during the early Aftermath-days, more so than any of the other Firm-members. they go waaay back, just like him n Nas

I know who AZ is lol love his early stuff.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 09:13:30 PM »

Man Dr Dre dosen't give beats anymore. The only beat I can think of right now is Slim Thug ft Devin, but my guess would be that he paid a lot for it.

He's only working with Aftermath-related rappers, he didn't even give Snoop Dogg one beat for his last 2 albums!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 10:08:15 PM »
Whats with all the tom foolery, all 3 of those collabos are likely to happen. Someone mentioned Dre working with Slim Thug, yeah, I just hope he doesn't do AZ like he did Slim. But I'd love to hear some new Nas & AZ, those 2 make magic together.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 10:10:44 PM »
az was sayin he wants to make a album with nas alone but who knows
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 10:30:42 PM »
good luck with that one

he might get Nas but I doubt it, have they done anything together since "The Flyest" ?

Nah they did a track for AWOL but Sony wouldn't allow Nas to appear.

Jaydc

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 10:31:43 PM »
Id love to see that.Its funny I just threw doe or die on today,dope album.AZ has always been consistent.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 10:33:51 PM »
i like azatic
nice production and az was cool on there
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 10:40:39 PM »
Last track AZ and Nas did
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Oozi0m1BSkk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Oozi0m1BSkk</a>

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 12:57:00 AM »
I'm highly anticipating that projetc, could be the best record next year  8)

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 01:25:33 AM »

Man Dr Dre dosen't give beats anymore. The only beat I can think of right now is Slim Thug ft Devin, but my guess would be that he paid a lot for it.

He's only working with Aftermath-related rappers, he didn't even give Snoop Dogg one beat for his last 2 albums!

slim thug said it himself that that beat was old and he found it in his manager's laptop or something like that, it wasnt meant for him, so he didnt put it on his cd