Author Topic: AZ Wants Dr. Dre, Kanye West & Nas For 'Doe Or Die' Sequel  (Read 425 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: AZ Wants Dr. Dre, Kanye West & Nas For 'Doe Or Die' Sequel
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 01:40:48 AM »
do u even kno who AZ is? LOL
AZ is a NY-legend, n he has worked wit all 3 before, especially Nas & Dr. Dre.. so collaborations would most likely happen.. LMAO, big budgets isn't all dat matters in the musicbusiness, relatinonships can b just as important.

AZ was workin ALOT wit Dre during the early Aftermath-days, more so than any of the other Firm-members. they go waaay back, just like him n Nas

Man Dr Dre dosen't give beats anymore. The only beat I can think of right now is Slim Thug ft Devin, but my guess would be that he paid a lot for it.

He's only working with Aftermath-related rappers, he didn't even give Snoop Dogg one beat for his last 2 albums!
that's Snoop's fault, not Dre

Bananas

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 01:49:31 AM »
I'm sure he does. I want a boat for Christmas. Not gonna happen.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2009, 03:28:05 AM »
AZ is a NY-legend, n he has worked wit all 3 before, especially Nas & Dr. Dre.. so collaborations would most likely happen.. LMAO, big budgets isn't all dat matters in the musicbusiness, relatinonships can b just as important.

AZ was workin ALOT wit Dre during the early Aftermath-days, more so than any of the other Firm-members. they go waaay back, just like him n Nas

Man Dr Dre dosen't give beats anymore. The only beat I can think of right now is Slim Thug ft Devin, but my guess would be that he paid a lot for it.

He's only working with Aftermath-related rappers, he didn't even give Snoop Dogg one beat for his last 2 albums!

slim thug said it himself that that beat was old and he found it in his manager's laptop or something like that, it wasnt meant for him, so he didnt put it on his cd
I thought it wasnt used because of the label stuff, the song was recorder while he was at Geffen, but then he moved to E1

anyway, looking forward to new AZ with big producers

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2009, 10:57:34 AM »
AZ always good...lookin forward to thiis regardless of the production credits.

westside159

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2009, 12:07:57 PM »
Do Or Die II  With Pete Rock , Dr Dre , Nas    HELL YEAH !!!!!  Sounds Cool

AZ  - Do Or Die II  Marked on my calendar 2010 .

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 12:48:31 PM »
az was sayin he wants to make a album with nas alone but who knows

I'd love to see that, "The Essence" is still my shit

fabtoxicp

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2009, 06:05:14 PM »

dat's incorrect. Andre Young is not a greedy muddafucca - he gave beats to 40 glocc, Eve, Stack$, Devin The Dude - all free, no charge. And there never was a Strict-"Shady/Aftermath/G Unit"-policy.

snoop never reached out to Dre for those albums.

The Slim Thug-beat was given to Slim Thug's label by Jimmy Iovine himself, Dre didn't have anythin to do wit dat - more than producin it. source: slim thug interview in XXL

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2009, 06:12:36 PM »
I'm highly anticipating that projetc, could be the best record next year  8)

If not THE best it will be ONE of the best for sure  8)