Author Topic: T.I. Is Home (Sorta lol)  (Read 881 times)

UNCEEN

Re: T.I. Is Home (Sorta lol)
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2009, 09:30:11 PM »
I thought Papertrail was dope 8) ..

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2009, 10:42:31 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2009, 12:42:00 AM »

The Overfiend

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 05:29:04 PM »

Ok so he does one song Dead & Gone that has a maturely minded theme behind it and so that means it was set-up by illuminati?

Wow very well 'researched'.  ::)

I guess because it features a cross-road & light and dark that makes it engineered by the illuminati?

OK lets say this is true: then why is that even a bad thing at least somebody out there is trying to get people to think a little when they watch a music video, damn I guess niggas better just stick to making ignorant shit...Don't think niggas just rap about killing each other you'll do fine.

First, no, your assumption that "the song has a mature theme behind it so that means it was set up by the illuminati" is way off base.  Not sure how u drew that conclusion...I think it is you who needs to do the research. I promise you I have researched it more than you have, so ease off the condescending shit.

TI & Rihanna did a joint w/ "Illuminati X"...Rihanna is one of the worst perps when it comes to blatant affilliation w/ the Illuminati.  Maybe only second to Lady Gaga.

Timberlake is down w/ them too.

The mainstream music industry is almost completely fraternal.  I suggest you do some research into that.

I know it completely inverts your comfortable paradigm, and I'm not here to convince you.  I'm just putting it out there, take it or leave it bruh.

Like Nas said:
"Sooner or later, we'll all see who the prophet is"

Virtuoso showed me that documentary part. LOL @ 'research, I do more research on it than youuu!' HAHAHAHAHA :D Sorry I gotta laugh at you. The way how you kids assume everybody else is a sheeple, and then you think the illuminati are elitist or condescending?

But you can believe that I ain't disrespecting and for the most part I like your thinking and direction, I just don't agree with the finer points.  I find a lot of the things they put in these videos don't necessarily have to be fraternally inspired, rather the things they put in appeal to individuals, commonalities we all have like Light and Dark, at the crossroads, symbols and themes that have a universality. It does have the power to bring the people of the world together.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 05:33:03 PM by Illuminati Clique »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 08:52:37 PM »
Virtuoso showed me that documentary part. LOL @ 'research, I do more research on it than youuu!' HAHAHAHAHA :D Sorry I gotta laugh at you. The way how you kids assume everybody else is a sheeple, and then you think the illuminati are elitist or condescending?

But you can believe that I ain't disrespecting and for the most part I like your thinking and direction, I just don't agree with the finer points.  I find a lot of the things they put in these videos don't necessarily have to be fraternally inspired, rather the things they put in appeal to individuals, commonalities we all have like Light and Dark, at the crossroads, symbols and themes that have a universality. It does have the power to bring the people of the world together.

Laugh away bro.  I'm shakin my head at your smug ignorance. 

And I haven't called anyone "sheeple".  I'm not that big of a douche. I don't fault people for not knowing certain things, as I know that they know things that I don't.  You, on the other hand, started your phrase with "you kids" which, unless you know for a fact that everyone here is younger than you, is a very condescending statement implying that all here are beneath you.

That's you doing that, not me.

You lost before you even got to any sort of argument to the points I made here.  The fact that you immediately came out with  "Wow, very well researched ::)" just showed that you're not really trying to hear what I'm saying in the first place.  Your mind is made up on the issue, and you don't even legitimately contemplate what it is that I'm saying or the information presented.

But no worries, it's a pretty common reaction when people get out of their comfort zone to shoot the messenger with stuff like this.   So I don't take it personal.

What do you have to say about many artists and people closely affiliated with the industry that have come out and started speaking on all of this stuff? 

Michael Jackson, Lauryn Hill, Fiona Apple, Dave Chappelle, etc.?

Here's a twitter from "Tiffany".  She was the 80's version of Britney Spears.  My 34 year old sister used to bump her shit all the time when we were kids. 

Peep game:

Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!

You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep,but not murder deep.

Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.

Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.

The Overfiend

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2009, 09:51:58 PM »
Yeah sure mate you're really pushing my comfort zone barrier with your 'research'.

Hell yeah, alot of people in the music industry are most probably Satanists or Luciferians or into the occult, kid I been up on all this symbolism for years. You ain't revealing anything new to me, I'm saying you are making moral judgements on what these symbols are and assuming their meaning decrying the shit as Satanist and Luciferian when you ain't got a clue what Satanism or Luciferianism is. You probably think its all about evil huh?